What is the reason that republicans think Trump is a good president?

Trump is the republican party and what they truthfully stand for.

Fiscal conservatism, family values, respect of law enforcement (deep state excuse), etc all long gone.

And that is the way they want it.

I am not a republican but...
I can only think of one thing which of course is all I ever wanted from any president/politician:
His complete and total disdain and distaste for anything that is PC and his savage approach to all things and people that are PC...he has the PC crowd reacting like slugs/snails that have been salted...just take an "HONEST" look around you, you'll see it.

If you support Trump and vote republican, you are a republican, no matter what else you might want to be. Sorry if that embarrasses you. It would embarrass me too.

Sorry if you don't seem to make any sense.

Can't help that.

Fiscal conservatism, family values, respect of law enforcement (deep state excuse), etc all long gone.

And that makes you happy ?

Of course, that is not what the democrats stand for.

I can only think of one thing which of course is all I ever wanted from any president/politician:
His complete and total disdain and distaste for anything that is PC and his savage approach to all things and people that are PC...he has the PC crowd reacting like slugs/snails that have been salted...just take an "HONEST" look around you, you'll see it.
Okay, so he doesn’t like PC stuff. So? Why does that somehow mean he is a good president? That is just non sense. This coming from a progressive who agrees with you that the left gets way carried away with PC outrage. It just doesn’t have anything to do with being a good president.

This is perfect. Everyone please take note of this and note it well. This is soon going to be like Salem in 1695--no one was involved in the Witch Trials, nope, no one was THAT crazy.

Nope, none of these crazy liberals EVER was in to PC. Oh no. They all hated it right from the beginning, indeed, they all saw through it right from the start.

Don't look now, conservatives, but this is what it looks like when we begin to even win the culture. ;)

No it doesn't make me happy. A party that stands for nothing they used to anymore and that has become extremely radical and populist is not a good thing.

No it doesn't make me happy. A party that stands for nothing they used to anymore and that has become extremely radical and populist is not a good thing.

Which party is radical? You mean the Democrats right? I mean they can't cobble together a party platform to save their lives. Now their people are running from Identity Politics and PC. I don't know what you have left. I guess illegal immigration. Man, good luck with that.

`
tump represents the lowest common denominator of human behavior. He attracts those who support such conduct. His immoral and repulsive manners have struck a cord in America's low life. The evangelical cult use his deportment as a means to attain their own goals.
`

`
tump represents the lowest common denominator of human behavior. He attracts those who support such conduct. His immoral and repulsive manners have struck a cord in America's low life. The evangelical cult use his deportment as a means to attain their own goals.
`

A minority thinks this.

A majority are watching you all lose your minds over Trump and are frankly repelled by it. Kavanaugh did it for a lot. Don't you realize this?

`
`

A minority thinks this.

A majority are watching you all lose your minds over Trump and are frankly repelled by it. Kavanaugh did it for a lot. Don't you realize this?

Okay, so he doesn’t like PC stuff. So? Why does that somehow mean he is a good president? That is just non sense. This coming from a progressive who agrees with you that the left gets way carried away with PC outrage. It just doesn’t have anything to do with being a good president.

This is perfect. Everyone please take note of this and note it well. This is soon going to be like Salem in 1695--no one was involved in the Witch Trials, nope, no one was THAT crazy.

Nope, none of these crazy liberals EVER was in to PC. Oh no. They all hated it right from the beginning, indeed, they all saw through it right from the start.

Don't look now, conservatives, but this is what it looks like when we begin to even win the culture. ;)
Huh? What point are you even trying to make?

None of you all even HEARD of Political Correctness now, nor certainly ever engaged in it. The rats are scurrying for the exits.

You are losing. Badly. This is what it looks like.

That clear enough for you?

Because you cannot. Wow. Really losing: the culture, power, everything.It's something to see
`
Just yesterday, I was discussing with someone here on this forum, how members of the right truly cannot distinguish between facts and opinions. And then I see your comment. For what it's worth;
`
`

Cap-629.jpg

None of you all even HEARD of Political Correctness now, nor certainly ever engaged in it. The rats are scurrying for the exits.

Why does it matter when anyone cared about political correctness? You can entertain any timeline you want. It doesn’t change the fact that Trump is a useless sack of shit.

Because you cannot. Wow. Really losing: the culture, power, everything.It's something to see
`
Just yesterday, I was discussing with someone here on this forum, how members of the right truly cannot distinguish between facts and opinions. And then I see your comment. For what it's worth;
`
`

Cap-629.jpg

So what? This is like we are talking about recipes and you're making a point that it might rain today. It's nonsense.

This is an opinion forum, it is not? A discussion forum. I don't think we're in a court of law here. Opinions and facts can be freely mixed. Unless you've appointed yourself judge, jury and court over this place, or what?

Last edited:

Why does it matter when anyone cared about political correctness? You can entertain any timeline you want. It doesn’t change the fact that Trump is a useless sack of shit.

In other words:

"Because Trump please forget about what we tried and failed to foist upon the culture for the last, say, 30 years."

Hey, Billy. No.

You hear that? No. We won't forget. Got that?

No.

Forum List

Back