If they go low, kick them!

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Was it really that bad what Eric Holder said? Even the crap Mad Maxine always said about getting in people face or whatever. Some of this is crazy shit. Pelosi and her stupid quip about collateral damage, sure, but the rest? I mean, Bammer and holder are white dudes. Only their skin is black and all they do is talk and sell guns to Mexican drug dealers but are we looking for shit to be outraged by?

Honestly, I’m thinking we give the plonker a way to much power.

Dp5HiikV4AA--u_.jpg

We probably are more outraged than we need to be.

Besides as low as they go we will never be anywhere they can kick us

Was it really that bad what Eric Holder said? Even the crap Mad Maxine always said about getting in people face or whatever. Some of this is crazy shit. Pelosi and her stupid quip about collateral damage, sure, but the rest? I mean, Bammer and holder are white dudes. Only their skin is black and all they do is talk and sell guns to Mexican drug dealers but are we looking for shit to be outraged by?

Honestly, I’m thinking we give the plonker a way to much power.
I think its great what he said. 1. It makes the GOP base and independents even more interested in voting,2. It shows how violent the left has become once they lose power. I wish the GOP would react to the violence with law and order and take these bastards down.

Forum List

Back