What is the reason that republicans think Trump is a good president?

I am not a republican but...
I can only think of one thing which of course is all I ever wanted from any president/politician:
His complete and total disdain and distaste for anything that is PC and his savage approach to all things and people that are PC...he has the PC crowd reacting like slugs/snails that have been salted...just take an "HONEST" look around you, you'll see it.
Okay, so he doesn’t like PC stuff. So? Why does that somehow mean he is a good president? That is just non sense. This coming from a progressive who agrees with you that the left gets way carried away with PC outrage. It just doesn’t have anything to do with being a good president.
now you're trolling. you asked and received, and then you challenge the post? Mods, he lied about this being a trolling thread.

*Mod note: the following does not contain insulting language towards anyone*

Why do republicans overwhelmingly like Trump? I can’t figure it out. I get that the tax bill was a “win” for the GOP (finally the majority in both chambers can actually pass something!), but is that it? The economy isn’t doing bad, I’ll concede, but Trump’s policies have nothing to do with that besides making investors happy with his rhetoric. This is good for the supply side of the economy, but it does nothing for the demand side. Wages are still WAY behind on inflation (and yes, the problem got worse under Obama).

Beyond that, the only campaign promises Trump has kept were through executive order. Should anyone find that impressive? I’m sure he wishes he could just sign his name to make the border wall happen, but our REPUBLICAN controlled Congress was not on board with it primarily because the practicality of building a border as designed makes no goddamn sense. They could fund the wall all they could, but they knew the actual construction would go nowhere.
Trump promised to create more jobs. He kept his promise.
Trump promised to strengthen the military. Which he did.
Trump promised to put Constitutionalist SCJ on the bench if he got the chance.
Which he did.........TWICE SO FAR!
Trump promised to make the UN countries pay more of the fair share. Which he did.
Trump promised to level the playing field with the countries which the US has trade agreements with. Which he did.
Trump promised to loosen the strangulating environmental regulations to help the economy. Which he did.
I could go on.
The WALL is currently under construction. Another promise kept.
Don't worry asshole! Just another six years to go before Mike Pence becomes the President for another eight years! HAAAA HAAAA!

I am not a republican but...
I can only think of one thing which of course is all I ever wanted from any president/politician:
His complete and total disdain and distaste for anything that is PC and his savage approach to all things and people that are PC...he has the PC crowd reacting like slugs/snails that have been salted...just take an "HONEST" look around you, you'll see it.

If you support Trump and vote republican, you are a republican, no matter what else you might want to be. Sorry if that embarrasses you. It would embarrass me too.

You realize you need the independents you just insulted to win elections right, YOU are why Dem's lose. :auiqs.jpg:

If they support Trump, they aren't independent, are they?

I'm fine with you insulting independents, by all means continue you tard.

Strongest economy in decades.
Lowest unemployment in decades.
Lowest minority unemployment in recorded history.
Most Americans working ever.
Factory jobs Obama said would never come back are back
More Jobs
More Full-time jobs
Raises / higher wages
Bonuses
More opportunity
Fewer Americans on Food Stamps
Fewer Americans on Welfare
Fewer Americans on Unemployment
Fewer Americans DEPENDENT on Govt / Democrats
Stock Market
Has Kept many promises
Business Expertise has led to successful re-negotiations of trade deals, getting better / more deals for America/Americans
Courage to challenge countries taking advantage of us resulting in them stepping up / paying up / paying their share
Ability to get captives back without paying ransoms
Trump does not finance, supply, arm, train, aid, abet and help terrorists, Mexican drug cartels, human traffickers etc...
Trump has not dragged us into any Un-Constitutional Wars to help terrorists
Has not released enemy commanders in an attempt to keep a campaign promise
Does not support criminally-supported federal law-violating sanctuary cities
Has had the courage to break 'protocol' by challenging / calling out Fake News Media and lying liberals ('Herman Cain'ing)
Is not Hillary, a felon/national security-compromising, criminal Obstructionist, terrorist/Russia supporting, swamp dweller
Actually WON his primary - did not cheat and was not GIVEN to him
Never abandoned Americans to die then try to save his own political ass
Has not stolen linen, curtains, and anything not nailed down in the WH
Has not paid anyone to send thugs to beat and bloody Hillary supporters at Hillary rallies
Never colluded with / paid foreign spies & Russians for their help to win the 2016 election
Never received over $120 Million from Russia, especially in exchange of 20% of the US supply of uranium
Isn't / Isn't married to a PROVEN career/lifelong sexual predator, sexual harasser/assaulter, rapist, & potential pedophile
Can walk up stairs or get into a car on his own
'WINNING!'

Forum List

Back