What is the reason biden and Democrats are so bad at Negotiation?

TDontTouchMyCigars

Gold Member
Jan 27, 2020
Obama then, Biden now.

It appears Biden is getting his ass ripped by the Persian negotiatiors - who got THEIR ass ripped by President Donald Trump.

What is the reason Biden seems to want a deal so badly? [ which makes the Persians.. a bit hungry for getting more and giving less ]

Obama then, Biden now.

It appears Biden is getting his ass ripped by the Persian negotiatiors - who got THEIR ass ripped by President Donald Trump.

What is the reason Biden seems to want a deal so badly? [ which makes the Persians.. a bit hungry for getting more and giving less ]
because they know they are lying and being disingenuous,,,

They're weak people.
Anyone in a room with them can see it...... hell I can smell it from here.
"If you look like food, you're going to get eaten."

Obama then, Biden now.

Hard to argue that, given that you supported your point with absolutely nothing. Just another my dad can beat up your dad sort of thread.

Obama then, Biden now.

China ordered Biden to do it, and he has to do whatever they tell him because China literally owns Joe Biden.

Obama then, Biden now.

Hard to argue that, given that you supported your point with absolutely nothing. Just another my dad can beat up your dad sort of thread.

Whats my point? I am asking a question.

Its obviously not possible to dissagree about how The Biden administration has been trying to beg Iran to return to the Nuclear deal

Obama then, Biden now.

Obama then, Biden now.

Let me give you some insight about Mentally Ill people(AKA Democrats)
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others
At this point what difference does it make?
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
I landed under heavy sniper fire.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
I am not going to take your guns away. I will make an EO to take your guns away.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Russia Collusion....Russia Collusion...Russia Collusion....There was no voter fraud....There was no voter fraud....There was no voter fraud....

1617919738070.png

Obama then, Biden now.

Obama then, Biden now.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others
At this point what difference does it make?
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
I landed under heavy sniper fire.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
I am not going to take your guns away. I will make an EO to take your guns away.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Russia Collusion....Russia Collusion...Russia Collusion....There was no voter fraud....There was no voter fraud....There was no voter fraud....

View attachment 477763
2005 called it wants it's meme back.

Awwww. Check iot out. A Trump cult coward is crying and deflecting from the thread topic. And water is wet.

Not all Trump cultists are completely gutless, but most are. The reason they became Trump cultists is that _everything_ frightens them, and the Trump cult promised to protect them, as it simultaneously keeps terrifying them into mindless obedience.

How does the cult say to respond to that? Dry your tears, blow your nose, then run and check. After all, it's not like you can actually debate a liberal.

Obama then, Biden now.

Yogurt brains couldn’t beat a kid at a game of Old Maid.

It appears Biden is getting his ass ripped by the Persian negotiatiors -

How so?

If you're not lying, you should be able to explain exactly.

However, if you're just parroting some idiot propaganda you were fed, you'll scream and evade now.

Please proceed.

The Biden administration, at the recent months, been sending several offers to returning to the Nuclear deal. Each and every one was rejected, and what does Biden do, instead of putting more pressure?

Offers more ridiculous offers.

For example; after the last few offers to Iran, which were all rejected, the US offered this..

The US will start cancelling parts of the Sanctions, and in return, the Persians will start stopping Uranium enrichment over 20%.

Needless to say, the Iranians rejected this, and demanded the complete take down of the sanctions + compensation for the "economic terror" led by Donald Trump

Ali acbar Tsalehi head of the Iranian council for Atomic energy said later: " the enrichment of Uranium has increased our leverage and pressure of the Iranian negotiation side against the West. We will never give up on this [ Leverage ]

Aka

The Anericans are offering the best deals for Iran. But the Iranians smell the weakness of the Americans and want even better deals..

Which makes me ask again.

How come, Biden and the Democrats lack the basic knowledge of how to negotiate properly?

I would guess its becausr they never smelled blood, never were at anywhere outside DC.

Man, you should have seem how Trump managed to put sanctions, Kill their head of Military [ second to the supreme leader ] and still make sure the Iranians never attack the US troops - or US allies.

Regarding the Middle east, we have never had anyone like him. True peace maker.

Si vic pacem para bellum

The Biden administration, at the recent months, been sending several offers to returning to the Nuclear deal. Each and every one was rejected, and what does Biden do, instead of putting more pressure?

What sort of pressure do you advocate? You can't bluff if your opponent knows you have nothing.

The US will start cancelling parts of the Sanctions, and in return, the Persians will start stopping Uranium enrichment over 20%.

So, reasonable negotation.

Needless to say, the Iranians rejected this, and demanded the complete take down of the sanctions + compensation for the "economic terror" led by Donald Trump

And he got jack from it. So, a complete total abject failure by Trump. Successful negotation isn't about looking tough and failing. It's about getting results.

What sort of pressure do you advocate? You can't bluff if your opponent knows you have nothing.

So, reasonable negotation.

And he got jack from it. So, a complete total abject failure by Trump. Successful negotation isn't about looking tough and failing. It's about getting results.

The US was never bluffing. it had the greatest tool against Iran. and Biden is failing to use it, so did Obama. may The Lord pay them for their stupidity, war mongering [ war through weakness ]
--------------------------
Trump got results. He got Iran on its knees, begging for the removal of the sanctions. Do you have any idea how they celebrated the Elections when heard Biden won? And there is a reason for it.

Obama then, Biden now.

Bad for America = Good for Biden

Obama then, Biden now.

China ordered Biden to do it, and he has to do whatever they tell him because China literally owns Joe Biden.
Proof?

Obama then, Biden now.

Whatever happened to master negotiator Donnie?

He was going to negotiate a better deal with Iran than the Great Obama......He came up with nothing

The US was never bluffing. it had the greatest tool against Iran.

Such as? Be specific.

Trump got results. He got Iran on its knees, begging for the removal of the sanctions.

Really? When did that happen?

Do you have any idea how they celebrated the Elections when heard Biden won? And there is a reason for it.

Well, yeah. There's not a crazy fascist threatening to nuke them. That tends to please people.

Forum List

Back