What is the real reason for sending 50 American Troops into Syria?

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
This is just a theory but is it possible that Obama sent these 50 Americans into Syria along side the "good Muslims" that are against the government in Syria to protect them from the Russians? With reports of Russian aircraft attacking these "friendly muslims" would it surprise anyone. I am sure the Russians would fear bombing and killing these 50 Americans as it would create a mess for them. If this thought is accurate is it any different than our enemy building a military base next to a hospital?

Probably to protect the terrorists from Putin
Seems like a joke, but I really wouldn't doubt it..

This is just a theory but is it possible that Obama sent these 50 Americans into Syria along side the "good Muslims" that are against the government in Syria to protect them from the Russians? With reports of Russian aircraft attacking these "friendly muslims" would it surprise anyone. I am sure the Russians would fear bombing and killing these 50 Americans as it would create a mess for them. If this thought is accurate is it any different than our enemy building a military base next to a hospital?

Red Scare part 2?

putin-en-obama.jpeg

LOL!

If it's Marines they generally send them in to detect land mines so the Malinois shepherds don't get blown up trailing.
Good dogs are hard to come by. Marines can be found leaving the Wackenhut interview offices with their heads hanging down. The problem starts with having to take out their license to correctly fill out the parts that say:
Name:
Date of birth:

Hey. How cool is that. Jewgle spell check recognizes Wackenhut.

The real reason Barack Hussein is sending troops into Syria is

To protect his pet terrorists - Al Nusra (Al Quaeda) - that he has been arming since day one....protect them from Russia.

But I I guess everybody knows that by now.

I feel sorry for those brave American soldiers..... :( they should disobey their superiors in this sick Administration who are traitors and anti Americans.

If what the OP suggests is right, its really dumb. A trip wire force needs to be large enough to make one think twice about what the response would be.

If what the OP suggests is right, its really dumb. A trip wire force needs to be large enough to make one think twice about what the response would be.
I do not know why Obama would send 50 of our American military other than as one said a "human shield" to protect the "friendly terrorists" from Russian air attacks. Who really thinks this President would go to war for the death of one of those 50 Americans? Hopefully Russia will think he might although I doubt it. It really is no different than when one of our enemies puts military within distance of a hospital to keep us from destroying them.

I do not know why Obama would send 50 of our American military other than as one said a "human shield" to protect the "friendly terrorists" from Russian air attacks. Who really thinks this President would go to war for the death of one of those 50 Americans? Hopefully Russia will think he might although I doubt it. It really is no different than when one of our enemies puts military within distance of a hospital to keep us from destroying them.

Most likely FAC and their security, CIA is having trouble keeping up with the increased weapon and supply drops.

Forum List

Back