What is the real name of the enemy?

What is the real name of enemy to humanity?

• Total voters
1. Who are "the enemy"?
The almighty dollar..and how it corrupts our politics.
2. Warmongers (War as solution is archaic and creates more problems than it solves).
Self seeking media stars who "stir the pot" and spread lies to keep controversy and conflict going...simply to further their own careers.
3. Putin and other hegemony driven despots.
4. Hate driven religious fanatics of All stripes, who ignore that GOD is supposed to be about love.
5. Greedy CEOs who profit by the labor of others without paying them enough to live on.
6. Lazy and dishonest folk who "work the system" rather than work for a living.
7. Overpaid school administrators who solve discipline problems by suspending the kids who need the most attention.
8. Politicians who serve simply for personal gain...not to serve the people.
9. The Koch bros.
10. Gun nuts who feel that guns r the solution to all conflict...and jam their beliefs down our throats.
11. Racists.
Ethnic Chauvinists.
Misogenists.
Control Freaks who spout "freedom" while working to deny freedom to those who disagree with them.
The list is endless...
"We have met the enemy...and the enemy is us".

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I forgot to mention that the purpose of finding a common name for our enemy is so that we can then unite against that enemy. the enemy of humanity. And how can we unite against that enemy if it is everywhere? You call Putin a war monger, but he is not the one who became a new Ukrainian leader unelected, that was the other side of war mongers backed by international bankers, you say Racist, but racist can be so many different kinds or sides, Koch brothers I do not follow the news any more to know who they are, but ALL what you mention CAN be narrowed down to a word criminals, and we can then argue that instead of criminals, the word should be "SATAN", but it is the TACTICS that matter, my whole point is to stop pointing fingers and focus of the tactics that all these criminals use, and THAT is what I stated in my short speech, this is important.

There are varying reports as to the worth of the Rothschild family. Some say it's as low as $400 billion while others say it's as high as $500 trillion. It's likely somewhere in between those figures. They own so many powerful banks, companies, and news outlets that it's likely impossible for a layman to ever know for sure.

Rothschild Family Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

You can Bing "Rothschild Family Net Worth" and get a plethora of varying answers.

$500 Trillion dollars?
The GDP of the entire Eurozone is only $16T. Someone is talking out of his anti-semitic ass.
Your way of arguing by calling other people anti Semites has long since got very old and pathetic. Although I must admit it is still accepted on the MSM. That and comparing others to Nazis and Hitler...
C'mon guy. You dont need to pretend. You fear the international Zionist conspiracy. Don't lie here.

$500 Trillion dollars?
The GDP of the entire Eurozone is only $16T. Someone is talking out of his anti-semitic ass.

You're probably right that the Rothschild family isn't worth 500 trillion but they are likely worth more than 400 billion. Again ... it's likely impossible for any one of us to know for sure.

Why is talking about the Rothschild family worth anti-Semitic? I thought you were a conservative but your ranting sounds a bit on the liberal side. They always resort to name-calling when someone doesn't agree with them.
I am a conservative. But whenever I hear someone vilifying "the bankers", "The international cartel", The Rothschilds (what position do they hold btw??) I know I am deep into the jew haters.

And that's where you would be wrong.

Many of us hate international bankers and the monetarists and still we can love Jews.

But I definitely DO understand why you fear those above.

Because a shitload of those (almost got it!) types DO HATE JEWS.

And of course you know why they think Jews are THE problem, right?

Because the Rothchilds are Jews and that family invented modern central banking, that's why.

These cryto NAZIs cannot get around that fact and therefore , much like the prejudiced of all stripes, they hate all Jews indescriminately based on the actions of the few.

To bad you didn't include "Plutocrats" as a choice. Because that is mostly what you described; plutocrats.
And yes, plutocracy is the problem.......unless you are a plutocrat yourself.

(Government) of the rich, by the rich, for the rich.

If that doesn't sound like a problem, what does?

Who are "the enemy"?
The almighty dollar..and how it corrupts our politics.
Warmongers (War as solution is archaic and creates more problems than it solves).
Self seeking media stars who "stir the pot" and spread lies to keep controversy and conflict going...simply to further their own careers.
Putin and other hegemony driven despots.
Hate driven religious fanatics of All stripes, who ignore that GOD is supposed to be about love.
Greedy CEOs who profit by the labor of others without paying them enough to live on.
Lazy and dishonest folk who "work the system" rather than work for a living.
Overpaid school administrators who solve discipline problems by suspending the kids who need the most attention.
Politicians who serve simply for personal gain...not to serve the people.
The Koch bros.
Gun nuts who feel that guns r the solution to all conflict...and jam their beliefs down our throats.
Racists.
Ethnic Chauvinists.
Misogenists.
Control Freaks who spout "freedom" while working to deny freedom to those who disagree with them.
The list is endless...
"We have met the enemy...and the enemy is us".

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I would pretty much agree with what you chose to include in your list, but I think that the petroleum industry also deserves mention. If Saddam had not invaded Kuwait over issues related to control of oil reserves, prompting the military response from the USA, I don't think that the attacks on Sept 11 2001 would have occurred. And why is it that those people who voice concern about the activities of "International Financial Jewry" aren't also equally concerned about the worth and the influence of the Saudi Royal Family?

i went with "OTHER"

the real name of our worst enemy is:
Barry Soetoro
Barry Soetoro Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama II,
Barack Hussein Obama
Barack Hussein Obama Jr.
Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah

these six (6) guys are the worst enemy of the United States of America, plus these other........., oooops ? WHAT ????? you are telling me these names belong to only one person ????

how the hell can just one person destroy Americas Constitution, traditions, lifestyles, and Bill Of Rights................?

ooooooh !! you say he is NOT an American citizen, he is a muslime who was born in Kenya and educated in Indonesia ?????

WOW !! that is quite a stretch, are you sure ?

yes.., i am certain and here is my PROOF.., >>>>------------> Barry Soetoro - Google Search <------------<<<<

if it's on the i-net, it has to be true, right ?? ......................., welllllllll?????? is it ? :lmao:

yes, it is true,

\/ \/ right down there \/ \/

About 203,000 results

Forum List

Back