What is the most outrageous scare tactic the Dums will use?

Aw, poor baby. No, we are not going back before 1776 and declare ourselves once again a colony of England.

Aw, noooooo - you're just going back to Russia circa 1917 in October...

I ponder who's your Stalin in 20 years??

Another really dumb ass. Anybody that does not agree with your wingnut ideas automatically becomes a 'Communist' in your little alternative universe. People like you are pathetic.

Then why is communist literature such a popular seller at democrat rallies???

Funny how you fucks claim you're not communists, yet you embrace the socioeconomic philosophy...

Aw, noooooo - you're just going back to Russia circa 1917 in October...

I ponder who's your Stalin in 20 years??

Another really dumb ass. Anybody that does not agree with your wingnut ideas automatically becomes a 'Communist' in your little alternative universe. People like you are pathetic.

Funny how you fucks claim you're not communists, yet you embrace the socioeconomic philosophy...

Nick, you live in a sick little world where you are wrapped up in 1950s propaganda. It is funny how you still spew the same sorry rhetoric that scared people fifty years ago. Has your far right paranoid crew progressed so little?

The Red Scare stopped working decades ago

That We the People are far more important than perks for small and big business.

I don’t know about democrats but the most disconcerting prospect of a GOP presidency is the return of Bush-era retreads to the WH.

Yeah, well, we republicans want to get rid of Obama and his Clinton-era retreads.

Yes, but those Clinton-era retreads left office with the economy strong and the Nation at peace, unlike GWB.

I think Obama should tell people that if the Debt extension isn't settled that it will lead to Death Panels and might jeopardize Sarah Palins baby

you lefties are sick pukes...really

Those are Sarah Palins words......the famous.....Obama wants to kill my baby
You're a liar. Sarah said:
The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's "death panel" so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their "level of productivity in society," whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.
She never said "Obama wants to kill my baby". But of course, that won't stop you from believing it because you're a Liberal, you live in an alternate Universe.

Libertarians101.jpg

Palin is a puke, and those who believe in "death panels" are no smarter than pukes.

I don’t know about democrats but the most disconcerting prospect of a GOP presidency is the return of Bush-era retreads to the WH.

Yeah, well, we republicans want to get rid of Obama and his Clinton-era retreads.

Yes, but those Clinton-era retreads left office with the economy strong and the Nation at peace, unlike GWB.

boy you got the talking points down pat.

boy you got the talking points down pat.

In 2000, was the economy strong? Was America at peace?

Those are facts, Steph.

Today Obama said if a deal is not reached social security checks will be stopped. That's an outrageous lie told for obvious political reasons.
What other lies will the Dums tell to scare people into pressuring the GOP for a deal, any deal?

I think, "Our soldiers will be left on the battlefield with no supplies and will be slaughtered mercilessly because of Speaker Boehner" is certainly a possibility.

As someone who looks like all other repubs, someone that has been called racists just for disagreements and then refereed to as terrorists for wanting spending cuts.

There isnt anything a low life democrat could say that would phase me now.

Since I am guilty, the only thing left are the deeds, that is now free.

:badgrin:And just what makes you think that we should try to say something to please you? If we did, it would probably be wrong and bad policy for the nation:badgrin:

If you want to keep power, you have to convince enough conservatives that your ideas are good for the nation.

Good luck with that.

Today Obama said if a deal is not reached social security checks will be stopped. That's an outrageous lie told for obvious political reasons.
What other lies will the Dums tell to scare people into pressuring the GOP for a deal, any deal?

I think, "Our soldiers will be left on the battlefield with no supplies and will be slaughtered mercilessly because of Speaker Boehner" is certainly a possibility.

They use the typical communist or authoritarian method of brainwashing a society.....

Communist Goals - 1963 Congressional Record

Their tricks and dishonesty are all part of the larger picture - a main progressive goal - communism.

Aw, poor baby. No, we are not going back before 1776 and declare ourselves once again a colony of England.
We're not going to declare Obama king, either. Sorry to disappoint you.

The truth. But people don't want to hear the truth, do they?

They'd rather listen to AM Radio screaming about the Kenyan in chief and his death panels coming to your hometown, wouldn't they?

BTW... did you hear the interview? He didn't say he was going to stop SS checks. Probably your AM Radio Conscience told you that. What he actually said was " if a deal isn't reached, he couldn't GUARANTEE that the checks would go out, as there may not be enough money in the coffers".

Nothing like questioning what lie is going to be used by using a lie to question it. You guys are lower than whale shit, you do realize that, right?

No, they have no idea that the Frank Luntz talking points they are sputtering are fabricated out of bovine feces. The RushHannityBeck-bots heard it on the radio so it must be true.

The actual exchange:

Pelley: "Can you tell the folks at home that, no matter what happens, the Social Security checks are going to go out on August the 3rd? There are about $20 billion worth of Social Security checks that have to go out the day after the government is supposedly going to go into default."

Obama: "Well, this is not just a matter of Social Security checks. These are veterans' checks, these are folks on disability and their checks. There are about 70 million checks that go out each month."

Pelley: "Can you guarantee, as president, that those checks will go out on August the 3rd?"

Obama: "I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue, because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it."

Politifact rated that statement "half true".

So, there was truth mixed with a little "scare tactic"...which sometimes is necessary to get people to pay attention to the seriousness of an issue. The budget and debt ceiling debacle was a serious issue that the Tea Baggers were treating like a game of "let's make the President lose at all cost".
So you're okay with fear-mongering -- as long as it's Obama doing it.

you lefties are sick pukes...really

Those are Sarah Palins words......the famous.....Obama wants to kill my baby
You're a liar. Sarah said:
The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's "death panel" so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their "level of productivity in society," whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.
She never said "Obama wants to kill my baby". But of course, that won't stop you from believing it because you're a Liberal, you live in an alternate Universe.

Libertarians101.jpg

Did you read what you just wrote?

My poor child has Downs Syndrome and Obama wants to set up death panels that will deny him treatment based on his level of productivity to society

That doesn't say....Obama wants to kill my baby?

Can you believe Republicans would actually present someone who woul say such a thing as worthy of being president

Last edited:

Nick, you live in a sick little world where you are wrapped up in 1950s propaganda. It is funny how you still spew the same sorry rhetoric that scared people fifty years ago. Has your far right paranoid crew progressed so little?

That's because liberals don't see anything to fear about Communism. They're embracing it more and more.

daveman, give a solid historical definition of communism then show how the liberals are embracing it.

Then give a solid historical definition of fascisim then show the conservatives are embracing it.

You are engaged in demogoguery, and rather poorly, my friend.

This will help: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCqQRflUWd4]Learn to Speak Tea Bag - YouTube[/ame].

That's because liberals don't see anything to fear about Communism. They're embracing it more and more.

Actually, I don't fear communism. I haven't since the Soviet Union fell over twenty years ago. China and VietNam are now major trading partners. Cuba is an isolated nation in the Carribean and N Korea is a stone aged nation

Show where any liberals have embraced communism other than in rightwing propaganda sheets

daveman is engaged in what all far righties do: they say their opponents said something they did not (witness their attacks on Obama or Romney or Huntsman or each other) or that their opponents did something that they did not (ditto).

I think every right headed person, left and right and center here, need to call them out and ask for specific, critical evidence of charges when the far left and or the far right act as demogogues.

Last edited:
daveman, give a solid historical definition of communism then show how the liberals are embracing it.

Then give a solid historical definition of fascisim then show the conservatives are embracing it.

You are engaged in demogoguery, and rather poorly, my friend.

This will help: Learn to Speak Tea Bag - YouTube.
I don't respond to demands from liars, leftist.

Actually, I don't fear communism. I haven't since the Soviet Union fell over twenty years ago. China and VietNam are now major trading partners. Cuba is an isolated nation in the Carribean and N Korea is a stone aged nation

Show where any liberals have embraced communism other than in rightwing propaganda sheets
If I had any confidence that you would examine the evidence I provide, I would.

But you won't.

Forum List

Back