What is the most outrageous scare tactic the Dums will use?

Today Obama said if a deal is not reached social security checks will be stopped. That's an outrageous lie told for obvious political reasons.
What other lies will the Dums tell to scare people into pressuring the GOP for a deal, any deal?

I think, "Our soldiers will be left on the battlefield with no supplies and will be slaughtered mercilessly because of Speaker Boehner" is certainly a possibility.

It will take more than one term to fix the economy. Maybe even more than one President.

This time the shovels will be ready.

Reps want to kill your granny and kids by starvation.

reps want to destroy families by ending the free ride.

The green jobs are ready, finally.

................... if a deal is not reached social security checks will be stopped. That's an outrageous lie told for obvious political reasons.
I think, "Our soldiers will be left on the battlefield with no supplies and will be slaughtered mercilessly because of Speaker Boehner" is certainly a possibility.

I am certain that it will come to not matter one bit about who said what when discussing these two things. They hit home for everyone, period. E
ven if the social security checks are not stopped, something must be done. Even if soldiers are well provided for and never have to go without anything they need, be it on the battlefield or once they come home and retire, there must be some kind of assurance, some kind of back up plan that provides not one, not two, perhaps not ever three alternative methods but several options that ensure what ever materials are/will be needed by our wo/men in uniform. Perhaps any kind of 'back up plan' would only have to come from those most in need. :dunno:

I have heard such ridiculous things through the years of watching news come from the media about politics and politicians that I wonder a bit why there is not more restrictive laws on what can be manipulated... by the both of those entities.

Today Obama said if a deal is not reached social security checks will be stopped. That's an outrageous lie told for obvious political reasons.
What other lies will the Dums tell to scare people into pressuring the GOP for a deal, any deal?

As someone who looks like all other repubs, someone that has been called racists just for disagreements and then refereed to as terrorists for wanting spending cuts.

There isnt anything a low life democrat could say that would phase me now.

Since I am guilty, the only thing left are the deeds, that is now free.

LOL. Themost outrageous thing that the Dems will use against the Republicans are the republicans own words. The whole party seems to have a bad case of the Newtie Mouth.:badgrin:

As someone who looks like all other repubs, someone that has been called racists just for disagreements and then refereed to as terrorists for wanting spending cuts.

:badgrin:And just what makes you think that we should try to say something to please you? If we did, it would probably be wrong and bad policy for the nation:badgrin:

:badgrin:And just what makes you think that we should try to say something to please you? If we did, it would probably be wrong and bad policy for the nation:badgrin:

There isnt an honest word democrats are capable of speaking. I dont want compromise. Compromise has us 15 trillion in debt with democrats unable to cut a single item.

Yes.
Democrats believe that government is the only solution. THis is despite a 60 year history showing that teh major outcome of government programs is failure.
Republicans believe government programs are a last resort.

Thus Democrats think if you eliminate the Dept of Education, there will be no education. Republicans know if you eliminate the Dept of Education there will be more education.

Every time Republicans are in office, they make sure it's a failure. This isn't Russia. What the fuck is wrong with you morons? Our government is good. Look at all the positive things its done. Then look at all the Republican failure from the last 20 years. Every time Republicans are in power, they bring everything down and then complain government is bad. Too bad they don't go back to living in caves and leave civilization to the rest of us.
Ronald Reagan:25 years of GDP growth and prosperity.
Jimmy Carter: 15% inflation, 10% unemployment. Synfuels Corporation. Afghanistan. Desert 1.

Yeah, you sure know what you're talking about.

LOL. But what else to expect from an idiot that supports the dumbest candidate ever?

I really didn't realize that Ronny was President for 25 years. Seems there is something in the Constitution about that. Ever bother to read the document?:badgrin:

They use the typical communist or authoritarian method of brainwashing a society.....

Communist Goals - 1963 Congressional Record

Their tricks and dishonesty are all part of the larger picture - a main progressive goal - communism.

They use the typical communist or authoritarian method of brainwashing a society.....

Their tricks and dishonesty are all part of the larger picture - a main progressive goal - communism.

Aw, poor baby. No, we are not going back before 1776 and declare ourselves once again a colony of England.

There isnt an honest word democrats are capable of speaking. I dont want compromise. Compromise has us 15 trillion in debt with democrats unable to cut a single item.

Poor baby:eusa_boohoo:. But I agree with you. Just say no the everything, no matter what. It is going to make such a good impression for the coming elections.

Aw, poor baby. No, we are not going back before 1776 and declare ourselves once again a colony of England.

Aw, noooooo - you're just going back to Russia circa 1917 in October...

I ponder who's your Stalin in 20 years??

There is no low that's too damn low for obama to go..

The truth. But people don't want to hear the truth, do they?

They'd rather listen to AM Radio screaming about the Kenyan in chief and his death panels coming to your hometown, wouldn't they?

BTW... did you hear the interview? He didn't say he was going to stop SS checks. Probably your AM Radio Conscience told you that. What he actually said was " if a deal isn't reached, he couldn't GUARANTEE that the checks would go out, as there may not be enough money in the coffers".

Nothing like questioning what lie is going to be used by using a lie to question it. You guys are lower than whale shit, you do realize that, right?

No, they have no idea that the Frank Luntz talking points they are sputtering are fabricated out of bovine feces. The RushHannityBeck-bots heard it on the radio so it must be true.

The actual exchange:

Pelley: "Can you tell the folks at home that, no matter what happens, the Social Security checks are going to go out on August the 3rd? There are about $20 billion worth of Social Security checks that have to go out the day after the government is supposedly going to go into default."

Obama: "Well, this is not just a matter of Social Security checks. These are veterans' checks, these are folks on disability and their checks. There are about 70 million checks that go out each month."

Pelley: "Can you guarantee, as president, that those checks will go out on August the 3rd?"

Obama: "I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue, because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it."

Politifact rated that statement "half true".

So, there was truth mixed with a little "scare tactic"...which sometimes is necessary to get people to pay attention to the seriousness of an issue. The budget and debt ceiling debacle was a serious issue that the Tea Baggers were treating like a game of "let's make the President lose at all cost".

Aw, noooooo - you're just going back to Russia circa 1917 in October...

I ponder who's your Stalin in 20 years??

Another really dumb ass. Anybody that does not agree with your wingnut ideas automatically becomes a 'Communist' in your little alternative universe. People like you are pathetic.

Oh my, ain't that the truth? Like being President until 2016? What a terrible thing that the American People would prefer him over ignorant and crazy assholes like Bachmann and Perry.

Oh my, ain't that the truth? Like being President until 2016? What a terrible thing that the American People would prefer him over ignorant and crazy assholes like Bachmann and Perry.

It would in fact be a terrible thing. You are correct.

The biggest scare tactic that the Democrats use is to replay what Republicans say..

Let them die
The smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud
You Lie!

Forum List

Back