What is the most outrageous scare tactic the Dums will use?

If default is a defacto cut in Social Security benefits,

shouldn't the Republicans be praising that? That's right up their alley.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, idiot. The obligation won't go away. It just wont be paid.
But renegging on promises seems to be a virtue in the Democratic Party. You ought to be wishing for it.

But renegging on promises seems to be a virtue in the Democratic Party. You ought to be wishing for it.

Which promises are those?

Republicans have made it extremely clear that they want a country that existed prior to the New Deal. Which would mean the elimination of the middle class.

Is that the promise by Republicans that they want to give to the American People?

Okay..but that's going to come back to bite you in the ass.

ALl of those things give me hope and make me smile. The fact that it scares you makes me smile even more.

And that in a nutshell is the big divide.

Yes.
Democrats believe that government is the only solution. THis is despite a 60 year history showing that teh major outcome of government programs is failure.
Republicans believe government programs are a last resort.

Thus Democrats think if you eliminate the Dept of Education, there will be no education. Republicans know if you eliminate the Dept of Education there will be more education.

Failure for whom?

They've been a raging success for the middle class..which didn't exist prior to them being implemented.

Get rid of the Department of Education means that only wealthy people will be educated.

Now you're going to claim that people like you don't want to cut Social Security.

lol

I thought you were claiming that not raising the debt ceiling would NOT mean that obligations to Social Security wouldn't be paid.

Do you have any recall whatsoever of what you've posted one minute to the next? Are you mentally handicapped in that regard?

Now you're going to claim that people like you don't want to cut Social Security.

lol

Actually, only the left-wing loons are saying that. The right, for the most part, at least has the brains to admit that SS needs re-structuring thanks in part to decades of plundering to finance other give-aways.

It is the left that screeches that SS is fine anytime anyone proposes overhaul and then screeches that it can only be paid by trillions of dollars in borrowing.

I see Ss as an OBLIGATION that has to be met.

lol

A cut in SS is not an option. Changing the retirement age to a few years later is logical (of course, grandfathering those that are within 10 years of the new retirement age).

As for Obama's threat.
He will never approve that and only HE can approve that..
He used it as a scare tactic becuase he knows his people are foolish enough to believe him.

Whats it like to admire a man that sees you as a fool?

No, idiot. The obligation won't go away. It just wont be paid.But renegging on promises seems to be a virtue in the Democratic Party. You ought to be wishing for it.

Aha!

So now you admit that President Obama WAS NOT LYING when he said he couldn't guarantee that SS would be paid.

So now you admit it was not a scare tactic.

So now you admit it was a fact.

lol, no matter how much I try to make a fool of the Rabbi, one poster always beats me at it...

...the Rabbi.

Today Obama said if a deal is not reached social security checks will be stopped. That's an outrageous lie told for obvious political reasons.
What other lies will the Dums tell to scare people into pressuring the GOP for a deal, any deal?

I think, "Our soldiers will be left on the battlefield with no supplies and will be slaughtered mercilessly because of Speaker Boehner" is certainly a possibility.

That Obama runs out of the room pouting during negations?

url

lol

Actually, only the left-wing loons are saying that. The right, for the most part, at least has the brains to admit that SS needs re-structuring thanks in part to decades of plundering to finance other give-aways.

It is the left that screeches that SS is fine anytime anyone proposes overhaul and then screeches that it can only be paid by trillions of dollars in borrowing.

Since I am on the left and I am not saying that, you are lying about me.

Enjoy your neg reps, liar.

lol

Shockingly, and unfortunately, you are not the sum total of the left wing.
If you were we could just put a contract out on you and govern this country the way it ought to be.

lol

A cut in SS is not an option. Changing the retirement age to a few years later is logical (of course, grandfathering those that are within 10 years of the new retirement age).

As for Obama's threat.
He will never approve that and only HE can approve that..
He used it as a scare tactic becuase he knows his people are foolish enough to believe him.

Whats it like to admire a man that sees you as a fool?

Your Oh So Right.

He will never approve that or the cutting of paychecks to the military.

Scar tactic big time.

Not much to admire in a man, a POTUS, who would stoop so low. However he does have his admirers. People who still believe in his Hope and Change bs.

Fools one and all.

ALl of those things give me hope and make me smile. The fact that it scares you makes me smile even more.

Yes.
Democrats believe that government is the only solution. THis is despite a 60 year history showing that teh major outcome of government programs is failure.

Thus Democrats think if you eliminate the Dept of Education, there will be no education. Republicans know if you eliminate the Dept of Education there will be more education.

Every time Republicans are in office, they make sure it's a failure. This isn't Russia. What the fuck is wrong with you morons? Our government is good. Look at all the positive things its done. Then look at all the Republican failure from the last 20 years. Every time Republicans are in power, they bring everything down and then complain government is bad. Too bad they don't go back to living in caves and leave civilization to the rest of us.

Shockingly, and unfortunately, you are not the sum total of the left wing.
If you were we could just put a contract out on you and govern this country the way it ought to be.

That sounds EXACTLY like a threat. I didn't know you could do that on this board. I really am surprised.

The "truth"?

Yes.

Every time Republicans are in office, they make sure it's a failure. This isn't Russia. What the fuck is wrong with you morons? Our government is good. Look at all the positive things its done. Then look at all the Republican failure from the last 20 years. Every time Republicans are in power, they bring everything down and then complain government is bad. Too bad they don't go back to living in caves and leave civilization to the rest of us.
Ronald Reagan:25 years of GDP growth and prosperity.
Jimmy Carter: 15% inflation, 10% unemployment. Synfuels Corporation. Afghanistan. Desert 1.

Yeah, you sure know what you're talking about.

The "truth"?

The truth? Really?

Of course, rather than taking responsibility for the loopholes, Obama looked into the teleprompter and read, "It's the Republicans' fault, it's the Republicans' fault, it's the Republicans' fault." Six times Obama repeated the fib about Republicans wanting to protect that tax loophole for millionaires. Apparently, TOTUS is stuck on that line.

Blaming everyone else for their failure: Bush, Reagan, bank ATM and airport kiosks; it's amazing they're still a major political party

Forum List

Back