What is the lefts plan by getting us wrapped up in all these conflicts? They must realize that most Americans are against funding all these wars.

Yep, the wind turbine heavy industry and solar panel heavy industry requires all the coal reserves on the planet. The $200 trillion global green economy will consume every bit of coal to turn sand into solar panels as well as wind turbines.

Democrats are already making $100's of millions off the green economy. The inflation reduction act is a pivotal piece of legislation giving, giving for the first time $1 trillion dollars to companies, universities, politicians, anyone and everyone on board the to implement the new green economy.

You made an excellent point about needed every bit of coal held by the government and private citizens

But hydro is still okay .. right? ... I mean, sucks to be a flatlander ...

There was no 'Plan' to get us into these conflicts.

dimocraps are just stupid human beings who do not belong holding the reins of power anywhere more important than a kindergarten.

They are criminals, liars and thieves. Good at winning (stealing) elections but not good at governing once they steal the election.

I've known career criminals throughout my life, mostly because they were relatives of friends. I have a friend that works for the system as a psychoanalyst and she agrees with me -- They're stupid.

Criminals are fucking stupid. Otherwise, they wouldn't be criminals. If dimocrap FILTH could get elected fair and square, they wouldn't have to steal elections, they wouldn't need their Union Goons to sneak truckloads of illegal ballots into the polling stations, they wouldn't need to their Union scumbag buddies to tell everybody they're going home for the night, then drag thousands of ballots out from under a table and start counting them as real.

There was no 'Plan' to get us into these conflicts.

dimocraps are just stupid human beings who do not belong holding the reins of power anywhere more important than a kindergarten.

They are criminals, liars and thieves. Good at winning (stealing) elections but not good at governing once they steal the election.

I've known career criminals throughout my life, mostly because they were relatives of friends. I have a friend that works for the system as a psychoanalyst and she agrees with me -- They're stupid.

Criminals are fucking stupid. Otherwise, they wouldn't be criminals. If dimocrap FILTH could get elected fair and square, they wouldn't have to steal elections, they wouldn't need their Union Goons to sneak truckloads of illegal ballots into the polling stations, they wouldn't need to their Union scumbag buddies to tell everybody they're going home for the night, then drag thousands of ballots out from under a table and start counting them as real.
How many of the locked up J6 rioters are Democrats? The clever use of the word dimocraps moves you to the front of your special ed class.

But hydro is still okay .. right? ... I mean, sucks to be a flatlander ...
Hydro is far from green.

Flatlanders, wind turbines were used extensively back when people believed the earth was flat.

The stupid democrats have gone back in time to revive wind mills and solar.

Of course, wind has again failed, bankrupt companies, millions of tons of broken equipment. The giant scientific solution the democrats have come up with to fix this catastrophic failure?

Make bigger
1698766108644.png

1698766138367.png

Hydro is far from green.

Hydro is carbon-neutral in the production of electricity ... it's only the cement production that produces carbon ... that price was paid in the 1930's, and we experienced global cooling after that ... it was Reagan's move towards coal that started the global warming in the 1980's ...

Sometimes things are just co-incidence ... no connection at all ... just you'll be spending $5 a gallon for gas while I pay 10¢/kW-hr for my EV ... and buying beer with the money I save at Jiffy-Lub ... EV motors only need brushes every thirty years or so ...

Nope, there are plenty of establishment hacks on both sides but Biden is in FULL CONTROL of our military and foreign aid.
Others claim that Biden is not in control...

The man in charge at the White House isn't Joe Biden​

1698766864943.png
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2022/01/23 › the-man-in-charge-...

Jan 23, 2022 — It's just not helpful.” At the Wednesday presser, Biden said he wanted to broaden the advice he's getting and lean more on outside advisers.

Hydro is far from green.

Flatlanders, wind turbines were used extensively back when people believed the earth was flat.

The stupid democrats have gone back in time to revive wind mills and solar.

Of course, wind has again failed, bankrupt companies, millions of tons of broken equipment. The giant scientific solution the democrats have come up with to fix this catastrophic failure?

Make bigger
View attachment 851175

View attachment 851176
Passed with a Republican majority govt.

Energy Policy Act of 2005The Energy Policy Act (EPAct) of 2005 (Public Law 109-58 ) calls for the development of grant programs, demonstration and testing initiatives, and tax incentives that promote alternative fuels and advanced vehicles production and use.

Key Federal Legislation - Alternative Fuels Data Center​

Unhappily I cant agree with you.

A simplistic view of the conflict would look at China having a million and a half sized Army to Taiwans 250,000 and China having the largest Navy in the world while Taiwan has almost none and conclude it would be an easy victory for China.

But China has never fought a modern military battle and never conducted amphibious operations. Having a million and a half soldiers does you no good if you can’t get them over the hundred miles of open water to reach Taiwan.

China’s Naval Fleet is countered with anti-ship missiles, smart mines and submarines. There are 13 beaches to land on in Taiwan and all are surrounded by mountain passes to get off the beach.

China would find out like Russia that invasions that look so easy on paper are difficult to execute in reality.

Last edited:

Energy Policy Act of 2005The Energy Policy Act (EPAct) of 2005 (Public Law 109-58 ) calls for the development of grant programs, demonstration and testing initiatives, and tax incentives that promote alternative fuels and advanced vehicles production and use.

Key Federal Legislation - Alternative Fuels Data Center

GWB was instrumental in Texas becoming the leading producer of renewable energy too.

Texas generates more electricity from wind and sun than any other state and has since 2006. It ain’t even close. In 2021 Texas’s output was more than double that of the runner-up, a sizable state that hugs the Pacific Ocean and likes to boast about how green it is.

How did this come to be? Well, Texas has lots of sun and wind and lots of land to build on. But so do several other states. (Though let us note that the western half of the state gets more sun than the entirety of yet another large landmass—one that has the temerity to call itself the Sunshine State.)

"Of course, Texas isn’t going to develop a full-on green reputation anytime soon; the rise of renewables hasn’t put a dent in our ability to churn out the old standbys. We’re still the nation’s top producer of oil and natural gas and will be for the foreseeable future. When it comes to barrels and electrons, Texas is adamantly ecumenical. If energy is our religion, we welcome all faiths to the promised land."

Others claim that Biden is not in control...

The man in charge at the White House isn't Joe Biden

View attachment 851182
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2022/01/23 › the-man-in-charge-...

Jan 23, 2022 — It's just not helpful.” At the Wednesday presser, Biden said he wanted to broaden the advice he's getting and lean more on outside advisers.
Best thing any one can do,
get the experience and expertise of those who know there area of knowledge.
Not get your info from those whos experience is limited to being a faithful member of your political party

A simplistic view of the conflict would look at China having a million and a half sized Army to Taiwans 250,000 and China having the largest Navy in the world while Taiwan has almost none and conclude it would be an easy victory for China.

But China has never fought a modern military battle and never conducted amphibious operations. Having a million and a half soldiers does you no good if you can’t get them over the hundred miles of open water to reach Taiwan.

China’s Naval Fleet is countered with anti-ship missiles, smart mines and submarines. There are 13 beaches to land on in Taiwan and all are surrounded by mountain passes to get off the beach.

China would find out like Russia that invasions that look so easy on paper are difficult to execute in reality.
Sure hope your right, hope its because you have more details & info.
Taiwan Did say they would fight with everything they have.

Sure hope your right, hope its because you have more details & info.
Taiwan Did say they would fight with everything they have.

Look at how easily Russia thought they could conquer Ukraine. A week to ten days. And Russia had thousands of tanks massed at the border.

China has to make an amphibious landing 100 miles away with a limited number of beaches to land on.
They would be slaughtered.

Democrats no longer need the support of the American people to implement their will upon them. Democrats are empowered by the WEF who funds and operates their vote harvesting operations.

Democrats = WEF

Key Federal Legislation - Alternative Fuels Data Center

I never deny that many Republicans are bad.

The Democrats destroy spend enrich themselves.

The Republicans then feed on all that the democrats did.

Hydro is carbon-neutral in the production of electricity ... it's only the cement production that produces carbon ... ...
Cement does not produce carbon.

Of all the stupid comments you have made, this comment proves you have no idea what you are taking about.

There is nothing to discuss with reinyday, or anyone with no education on the subject they are offering ridiculous opinions of.

Forum List

Back