What is the greatest crisis the United States has ever had to endure?

What is the greatest crisis the United States has ever had to endure?

• Revolutionary War?

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • The Civil War?

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • WWI?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WWII?

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Cuban Missle Crisis?

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Assassination of JFK?

• Assassination of MLK?

• Assassination of RFK?

• Vietnam War?

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 9/11?

• Total voters
The Revolutionary War would have to be #1 with the War of Northern Aggression a distant 2nd.

None of the other events or wars that you have list threatened the sovereignty or future existence of America.

We're going through it right now.

We will either elect a real American with real answers to our current problems or we will split apart as a country.

We're going through it right now.

Quite how long is it until your 10th birthday, Frank?

Do you REALLY think Obama is a bigger deal than the civil war? Than Pearl Harbour? Than Viet Nam?

I was only alive for Vietnam and the Crisis in that war was how would the "American" Left turn our military victory after Tet into a defeat.

And you fuckers pulled it off.

The Civil War was like the situation we face today: we have a vast number of people (Leftists) solidly against our Constitutional Republic

The day America lost it's rights as a sovereign nation and sold itself to the banks. 1913 Woodrow Wilson and the Federal Reserve

Frank I am a Vietnam Vet so you have no reason to throw rocks at me.

But no, the Left didn't cause Vietnam to wind up in the "Lost" category.

You can't defeat a people who have a strong nationalistic reason to fight and die.

Nor can you bomb people back into the stone age..........who all ready live in the stone age.

Afghanistan is another example of our misguided folly in trying to do just that. :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back