What is the gay agenda?

I hear about the gay agenda all the time but I've never known exactly what it is. It seems to mean that gays wish to force everyone to be gay, disband religion and even bludgeon people to death.

I have a hard time believing any of that is true and I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what the gay agenda actually is.

Interesting question. Most gays will say that their agenda is just to be treated equally and fairly in society as every non-gay supposedly is. The problem for a lot of us is that many of them actually go well beyond this, wanting us not only to accept their way of life but to celebrate it with open arms and as if their way of life is just as normal as anyone else.

Well, their way of life is not normal to everyone else. It is for them, but not for the rest of society, and the rest of society is not comfortable with many of the things they do in public, and I personally don't believe it should be expected of the rest of society to openly celebrate their gayness. Personally, I'm not happy for a gay person's gayness, but I do accept it and believe they should not be discriminated against.

What do gays do in public?

Everything they can get away with without getting arrested. Go watch a homo pride parade in sanfranqueerco and you'll see what I mean.

Everything they can get away with without getting arrested. Go watch a homo pride parade in sanfranqueerco and you'll see what I mean.

Well, then, I guess they don't deserve equality and equal protection under the law because they dress revealingly, even though they only wear the same things that women wear at the beach... What a bunch of sickos! And you know, they're ALL of them like that!

I hear about the gay agenda all the time but I've never known exactly what it is. It seems to mean that gays wish to force everyone to be gay, disband religion and even bludgeon people to death.

I have a hard time believing any of that is true and I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what the gay agenda actually is.

Hahaha, remember the women agenda back in the day when they got all 'crazy' and wanted the right to vote, etc. Sort of a similar idea except it's other rights, like marrying your sweetheart, being treated equally under the law when it comes to taxation/benefits/whatever as a hetero-marrieed couple would as well.

(And they want to make your kids gay and ruin the world of course... but everyone here already knows that.)

Interesting question. Most gays will say that their agenda is just to be treated equally and fairly in society as every non-gay supposedly is. The problem for a lot of us is that many of them actually go well beyond this, wanting us not only to accept their way of life but to celebrate it with open arms and as if their way of life is just as normal as anyone else.

Well, their way of life is not normal to everyone else. It is for them, but not for the rest of society, and the rest of society is not comfortable with many of the things they do in public, and I personally don't believe it should be expected of the rest of society to openly celebrate their gayness. Personally, I'm not happy for a gay person's gayness, but I do accept it and believe they should not be discriminated against.

Have you been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans? Why are those folks allowed to celebrate their heterosexuality in public?

Oh, that's different!

Have you been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans? Why are those folks allowed to celebrate their heterosexuality in public?

Oh, that's different!

Because we love bare-chested babes, not gay bare-chested babes...wait...what?

Oh, that's different!

What about the girl flashing her boobies during Mardi Gras? Is that on her "straight agenda?"

What if she's gay? Is that on her "gay agenda?"

Don't you love how when gay people do something it's always bad but when straight people do it, it's somehow "natural"?

Hell, just watch any reality show on MTV or VH1 and see how straight people prostitute themselves all in the name of their 15 minutes of "fame."

Don't you love how when gay people do something it's always bad but when straight people do it, it's somehow "natural"?
Right wing nut jobs always want the government to protect them from offense. Another of those Rethuglicanisms. :lol:

Same can be said of the Democrats though, with that PC crap. Same thing just different angle.

Right, but that's the thing: the left isn't hypocritical about it.

Right wing nut jobs always want the government to protect them from offense. Another of those Rethuglicanisms. :lol:

Same can be said of the Democrats though, with that PC crap. Same thing just different angle.

Right, but that's the thing: the left isn't hypocritical about it.

Many are, on both sides really. Everyone wants to be protected from what they consider offensive and they want the government to do it for them instead of just ... walking away themselves. I am one of those people who hates censorship really, unless I have to here I don't like to censor things even. I just can't stand it. Any time someone expects the government to force other people to act a certain way or use only "approved" language or terms, it just pisses me off. I get pissed when they bleep South Park ... at 1 am ... just because it's on a "public" station. Many consider me a lefty, but this is one issue I am neither on. Stop censoring life, period, both sides need to cut it out in real life.

if you don't like it, don't look!

The homosexual agenda is aimed at "normalizing" homosexuality. If you would like to read a description of it, go to The Overhauling of Straight America .

Basically, it's a movement to establish something abnormal as normal in the public consciousness.

One person’s opinion. Big deal. I guess that the Christian Coalition is THE organization for Christians. The Christian agenda is 100 percent identical to the goals of the Christian Coalition. Please.

There are probably some gays who agree with the article “The Overhauling of Straight America” and some who don’t.

The homosexual agenda is aimed at "normalizing" homosexuality. If you would like to read a description of it, go to The Overhauling of Straight America .

Basically, it's a movement to establish something abnormal as normal in the public consciousness.

One person’s opinion. Big deal. I guess that the Christian Coalition is THE organization for Christians. The Christian agenda is 100 percent identical to the goals of the Christian Coalition. Please.

There are probably some gays who agree with the article “The Overhauling of Straight America” and some who don’t.

I agree with you, but having read much of that article, it was intended to convince the gay movement of the steps they had to take to win acceptance and I'm sure many of the organizations in the GLBT movement have taken some, if not all, of the steps into factor.

As for the Christian Coalition, it is no different than one of the GLBT organizations we're discussing here. The C.C. doesn't speak for all Christians but it does have a very loud voice within the community. People do listen when Pat Robertson speaks. I did for a while, but I listened too much. He began to sound more like a politician always wanting my money more than my soul.

Not all gays are militant. Many simply want to be left alone, but there are some groups that want to force it down the straight throat.

Immie

Forum List

Back