What is the future of policing and crime in America?

Well it does look bleak for some cities for sure but they were not looking so good before all of this. Those riots started by provocateurs started back with Ferguson in 2014. The largely foreign and globalist owned media has just fed and fueled the flames and legislators like Pelosi, Waters and others have all done their part to keep those flames fanned.

Dems want to close down prisons. As fast as police arrest, dems let them out with no consequences. Mobs can run freely to destroy and intimidate. Police are in the wrong when they try to defend themselves.

I think outlook is bleak. Especially if Trump does not get in.

Criminal justice is primarily a state issue.

Right now, it looks like the future will involve black skin giving a person the privilege of indulging in any criminal activity they wish without fear of being arrested

Police action should be swift and sure.

Gort_Firing.jpg

It is the poorest people who rely on the police the most to protect them. They are the ones forced to live in the projects and poorest sections of the city. So Democrats true to form are hurting the people they supposedly represent with their 'attack and defund' campaign against the police.

Dems want to close down prisons. As fast as police arrest, dems let them out with no consequences. Mobs can run freely to destroy and intimidate. Police are in the wrong when they try to defend themselves.

I think outlook is bleak. Especially if Trump does not get in.

Criminal justice is primarily a state issue.
That might be part of the agenda. . . perhaps they want to federalize law enforcement. . . and thus, like everything else, have it privatized. The private billionaires have figured out that the best way around popular sovereign government is to put all control in the hands of huge multi-nation corporations that they control. . . like these huge media corporations, medical corporations, food corporations, education corporations, etc. It makes controlling the global masses easier than autonomous sovereign national governments.

Part of the "sustainable development" paradigm, is handing over control of natural resource to multi-national corporations to manage. The is what cap and trade investment is all about.

OTH, many policies directly influence localities through the UN and by-pass the national government altogether. . . so? Who can say?

We will end up with the same kind of Law enforcement as in Mexico. Hopelessly corrupt on the payroll of various gangs. Ordinary people will have no protection whatsoever. Those that can afford it will pay mercenaries.

Right now, it looks like the future will involve black skin giving a person the privilege of indulging in any criminal activity they wish without fear of being arrested
It sure looks like some of those, general criminals and many of the druggies do think they can. A lot of them have very short memories.

Recall officer Robert Melton, in Kansas City shot in the back of the head by Jamaal Lewis July 2016; And police detective Brad Lancaster whom Curtis Ayers a convict out on parole from Kansas killed in May 2016.

....Melton, 46, was killed on July 19, 2016, while he was helping other officers search for suspects in a drive-by shooting.
Lewis had admitted to driving the car used in the shooting. But he wrecked the car and took off on foot.

Melton spotted Lewis and pulled up to him in his unmarked patrol car.

In his written request to enter a guilty plea, Lewis said he thought the vehicle was a police car. He said he did not see the driver, but believed it was a police officer.

Lewis was carrying a .40-caliber handgun that belonged to his mother. When the car pulled in front of him, Lewis pulled out the gun and fired multiple shots into the vehicle.

“I did not see Capt. Melton point a gun at me, and I did not hear Capt. Melton say anything to me,” he said. “I shot at the unmarked white car because I was afraid I would be arrested by a police officer inside the car.”

Melton was the second Kansas City, Kan., police officer to die in the line of duty in 2016.

His killer Jamaal Lewis
Jamaal Lewis.PNG

That May, Detective Brad Lancaster was fatally shot near the Kansas Speedway by a man who went on a violent crime spree that ended when a Kansas City officer shot him.

Curtis Ayers later pleaded guilty to capital murder in Lancaster’s death and was sentenced to life in prison without parole...

Ayers FB pic
Curtis Ayers.PNG
Curtis Ayers was released from prison on parole on January 9, 2016 his crime spree on that fatal day including shooting a woman and carjacking a car with two children in it among other dastardly deeds.

In officer Melton case the officers were there in the area because they were looking for a shooter at an apartment complex.
Sipple is charged with firing a gun at the Juniper Gardens apartment complex that initially brought police to the area. He's also charged with assault on a law enforcement officer because police said he had a gun while officers took him into custody at that shooting scene.

The family of officer Melton felt like Sipple's sentencing of the event that led up to Melton death was a slap on the wrist. Apparently they were correct because Sipple did not curtail his criminal activities and Daqon Sipple, 22, was charged with second-degree murder in a fatal crash that happened May 2020 on U.S. 24 Highway and Sterling Avenue. Sipple had fled the scene of the fatal accident of an innocent person after shooting into his ex-girlfriend's car.
DaQon Sipple
Daqon Sipple.PNG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back