What is the falsification for Atheism? What is the falsification for your religion?

1. but jesus is not god and was not resurrected
2. again--no need to falsify anything--no one has to --YOU have to prove he was resurrected/etc --and you have not and cannot
3. ''''christianity says''' hahahhahahahahah
they TORTURED people per their policy
said the Earth is the center of the universe
rape children
started wars/pillaged christian cities for $$$$
etc
--and we should listen to christianity ?????!!!!!!

You have no evidence of 1, 2, nor 3. Are you going senile?

hahhahahaha
how do you falsify something that has never been proven--is not real/etc?????!!!!!!!!

It's not to falsify the claim, but one has to provide falsification for their scientific claim or else nothing can be presented to show that it is wrong. Popper said then that it isn't a valid theory or scientific claim. I'm just expanding that to religion as religion is so much like science and the philosophy of science.

For example, if it took a billion years for something to happen, then how can someone falsify that? No one can do an experiment that takes a billion years.
I don't need evidence for something YOU claim

I'm perfectly satisfied with that answer and that your rear end will be on fire in the Lake of Fire after you are gone. Why should I care? You could not present a falsification for atheism. Thus, it is a bogus religion and claim.

The biggest victory is you could not falsify creation science nor Christianity when there are falsifications for it.
wow--you sound like a 9 year old = '''that your rear end will be on fire in the Lake of Fire after you are gone'''
hahahahhahahahhahahahahaha
we can't falsify it because it's not real

The universe is real and I can falsify it very easily: Looks like the sum of all positive and negative physical energies of the uninverse is exactly 0. So if we would be outside of the universe then we could not interact with the universe, because it has no energy - what means in other words: it is not existing. Q.e.d.

The little problem in this context is that we are not able to leave the universe because it has no outside - and if we would nevertheless be able to leave it, then we could intertact with it, because we are physical energy of the universe and then must exist our anti-energy.

In theory could be in every point, which we are able to see, an infinite number of universes - and this are more than we are able to count, even, if we would never die. And if it is so, then god created them all. Howelse could they otherwise exist ... or better to say ¿not exist? :lol:

Oh by the way: We don't know, what we don't know. But not to know something on plausible reasons - that's the idea of Socrates.

....plain and simple--there is no god/jesus was not god/etc ---no one can prove it--it's just a belief

You have a very interesting form of belief. The belief not to believe. But I fear to believe not to believe is as wise as to be sure that everyone is an ignirant, because of the own lack of knowledge, fantasy and intuitions.

Just a moment ago I saw for example an interesting film about the way to live of some South Americans. They say for example: A mand has 3 souls and a woman has 4 souls, because she is able to bear - and while I thought a little while about this I found out this feels to be right. 3 days of the week are for men - and 4 days of the week are for women - that feels indeed to be real justice.

..you keep babbling because you don't provide any proof of god/etc [ you can't ]

Why do you speak with others?

2. again--no need to falsify anything--no one has to --YOU have to prove he was resurrected/etc --and you have not and cannot
rape children
etc

hahhahahaha
how do you falsify something that has never been proven--is not real/etc?????!!!!!!!!

It's not to falsify the claim, but one has to provide falsification for their scientific claim or else nothing can be presented to show that it is wrong. Popper said then that it isn't a valid theory or scientific claim. I'm just expanding that to religion as religion is so much like science and the philosophy of science.

For example, if it took a billion years for something to happen, then how can someone falsify that? No one can do an experiment that takes a billion years.

I'm perfectly satisfied with that answer and that your rear end will be on fire in the Lake of Fire after you are gone. Why should I care? You could not present a falsification for atheism. Thus, it is a bogus religion and claim.

The biggest victory is you could not falsify creation science nor Christianity when there are falsifications for it.
wow--you sound like a 9 year old = '''that your rear end will be on fire in the Lake of Fire after you are gone'''

The universe is real and I can falsify it very easily: Looks like the sum of all positive and negative physical energies of the uninverse is exactly 0. So if we would be outside of the universe then we could not interact with the universe, because it has no energy - what means in other words: it is not existing. Q.e.d.

The little problem in this context is that we are not able to leave the universe because it has no outside - and if we would nevertheless be able to leave it, then we could intertact with it, because we are physical energy of the universe and then must exist our anti-energy.

In theory could be in every point, which we are able to see, an infinite number of universes - and this are more than we are able to count, even, if we would never die. And if it is so, then god created them all. Howelse could they otherwise exist ... or better to say ¿not exist? :lol:

Oh by the way: We don't know, what we don't know. But not to know something on plausible reasons - that's the idea of Socrates.

....plain and simple--there is no god/jesus was not god/etc ---no one can prove it--it's just a belief

You have a very interesting form of belief. The belief not to believe. But I fear to believe not to believe is as wise as to be sure that everyone is an ignirant, because of the own lack of knowledge, fantasy and intuitions.

Just a moment ago I saw for example an interesting film about the way to live of some South Americans. They say for example: A mand has 3 souls and a woman has 4 souls, because she is able to bear - and while I thought a little while about this I found out this feels to be right. 3 days of the week are for men - and 4 days of the week are for women - that feels indeed to be real justice.

..you keep babbling because you don't provide any proof of god/etc [ you can't ]

self pleasure

rape children
etc

hahhahahaha

self pleasure

I can not translate this. Means this to speak with others has for you something to do with sex in direction sadism/masochism? You enjoy it to destroy others?

Means this to speak with others has for you
talk about translating--this is what you said:
''''Means this to speak with others has for you'''
hahahahhahahahahah
means to speak ???!!!!! wtf is that? about what?
AND--you provide no proof ---again

Forum List

Back