what is the difference between the christian and islamic take over

You fucking idiot, no, they aren't. They're tribal Indians, on the reservation.

As per thread title, what is the difference between how Christianity took over the world and how islamic radicals are attempting it?

Christianity or Catholics?

Both told/tell people to convert or die (Christians used slavery as well)

Really? Because Jesus never told anyone to convert or die. Hmmm. thats funny.:eusa_think:

Both kill/killed "infidels"
There is a difference between war and cold blooded murder.

Both enforced totalitarian regimes over the now "converted" people

Um No

Both had large amounts of financing, arms, etc

Catholics or Christians?:eusa_eh:

Both promised rewards to those who converted people/captured land (both in this life and after)

Christianity promises life eternal with the Father
Islam promises 72 virgins (i.e. a continuation of their sinful lives on earth)

Both integrated the religion into government law and disobedience is/was death

Under Catholics yes.

Both had a twisted view on their religion's text

Yes,
Radical ("so called") Christians have a twisted view on their religion's text
Moderate ("so called") Muslims have a twisted view on their religion's text

Both engaged in guerrilla type warfare for most battle efforts

Did Jesus?:eusa_think:

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you,and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;-Matthew 5:44

Last edited:
You fucking idiot, no, they aren't. They're tribal Indians, on the reservation.

So, you've established that you have Native American friends.

Now, the question is............how do they feel about Christianity, and the impact that it has had on their way of life?

Answer if you can, but I don't think you will..........

The difference is that muslims still use the sword, and christians don't, when it comes to evangelizing.
As an atheist, I'll take my chances with christians.

Europeans were able to throw off the yoke of the church (for many reasons). Middle Easterners were not able to do that. The church has had it's inquisitions and it's slaughters.

Listen to American Evangelicals such as Fred Phelps and Pat Robertson. If they have the opportunity to enslave women, kill the gays and make Christian law, the law of the land, they would gleefully do it.

I watched Pat on the 700 Club say that he is not advocating the overthrow of the government, but if we could make Christianity the law of the land and force everyone to become Christian, all of our problems would go away.

In all Islamic theocracies, it's illegal to teach the science of evolution. Because when it comes to creation, Islam and Christianity have the same beliefs. You can't teach modern biology, physiology and botany without touching on evolution. Many Christians disagree with that because many believe that science is actually a competing faith.

Our laws protect us the from followers of Jesus, but remove enough of those laws and we will have real problems.

Mentioning Phelps just makes you look like an idiot. Other than the MSM, have you ever met somebody, anybody, that gave that clan any credence?

Wrong again. Phelps has many of the same beliefs as Pat Robertson, John Hagee and Rod Parsley. The difference is that Phelps draws media attention by protesting at the funerals of brave American soldiers who died overseas. But his core beliefs are very Evangelical Christian.

When was the last time those on the right condemned him? Besides other than protesting at funerals? Many share his beliefs.

Here's what happens where there aren't laws to protect you from Christians:

"The alert gave most enough time to flee to the jungle, where 114 of them would hide for a week, drinking rainwater and foraging for food.

But the warning did not come early enough for those unable to run. “They doused him with petrol and taunted him; we could hear him screaming,” said Ravindra Nath Prahan, 45, of his paralysed brother, Rasananda, 35, who was burnt alive by Hindu fanatics. “I could have tried to save him. But we had to save ourselves.”

The attack on Gadragaon, by a mob that chanted “Hail Mother India” as they razed the village, was among the first of the grim litany of atrocities committed against minority Christians in the state of Orissa over the past two weeks."

India: where Christians are a target for the religious murder mobs - Times Online

The truth is, those laws you so smugly think exist to protect you from us actually protect us from you. Because of those laws, we are allowed to worship, despite your hate and your itching desire to shut us up, lock us down, and kick us out.

"Our laws protect us from the followers of Jesus."

Lol. That's too much.

They do. Otherwise, we would be teaching "mystical creation design" in place of science. Gays would be put to death. Feminism would be outlawed. Women's rights would be non existent. Prayer would be mandatory in public schools. You would have "supernatural Christian symbology" everywhere.

Thanks for letting me clear that up.

No we wouldn't. That's a lie perpetuated by the Christian-hating progressives.

Are they being used now? And were they used in America?

Well no.

Duh.

That's why we have laws protecting us against the followers of Jesus.

No, we have laws protecting us against an Established religion such as Catholosism. These laws were put in place by followers of Jesus.

Followers of Jesus eh? So if they were followers of Jesus please show me where Jesus instructed that we torture anyone?

I'll be waiting.

What is the difference between the christian and islamic take over?

Muslims will fuck all your children regardless of age.

Christians will only fuck your little boys in the ass.

Forum List

Back