• 6 N. Vietnam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 sexual immorality/wokeness/PC-ness

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • 8 ditching Jesus as we have

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 9 3, 4, 7 and 8 are probably the biggest

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 10 something not listed (I will tell you)

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
yes, i can see where you think that is worse than... say,

dismembering and murdering helpless children in the womb
sexualizing them if they survive the womb..

:uhoh3:
Thanks for confirming my thesis. You obviously don't care about keeping the US a democracy or the fact that the majority of Americans are in favor of abortion rights.

I disagree. There is corruption on both sides but the dims are demonic, not merely tempted by money. They have sold their souls to the devil.

If you can compare merely being human and wanting $$ to selling your soul to the devil.... well, that's you. I don't do that.. We have to fight evil with what we have. The r party is what we have, like it or not and not all Rs are in cahoots w/ the demonic ones
It means nothing to you that the repub front b runner for 2024 has been lying for 3 1/2 years? You are MAGA.

It means nothing to you that the repub front b runner for 2024 has been lying for 3 1/2 years? You are MAGA.

how dishonest can you be?

You scream about Trump being a liar, never giving ONE example of a lie he supposedly told... yet you support his opponent who is about to get Liar of the Decade award...

So we see how much you abhor lying

LOL

:rolleyes:

Thanks for confirming my thesis. You obviously don't care about keeping the US a democracy or the fact that the majority of Americans are in favor of abortion rights.

Leftists believe a lot of LIES. They just imbibe anything CNN dishes out. . really sad.

Most Americans want restrictions on abortion. Most would favor a 6 week ban.

However, even if that were not so, murder is always unacceptable... except to freaks aka libs

how dishonest can you be?

You scream about Trump being a liar, never giving ONE example of a lie he supposedly told... yet you support his opponent who is about to get Liar of the Decade award...

So we see how much you abhor lying

LOL

:rolleyes:
The Big Lie he won in 2020....to begin with. How stupid are you?

The Big Lie he won in 2020....to begin with. How stupid are you?
I guess there are a lot of "stupid" folks in this country because something like 63% of them believe the election was rigged.

So... Who is stupid, again?

Leftists believe a lot of LIES. They just imbibe anything CNN dishes out. . really sad.
That is funny coming from the side of Fox News. :auiqs.jpg:

Most Americans want restrictions on abortion. Most would favor a 6 week ban.
True but most Americans would also favor a 15 week ban.

However, even if that were not so, murder is always unacceptable... except to freaks aka libs
Murder is always unacceptable but killing is not. How many babies died when we nuked Hiroshima? Did the US murder them all?

That is funny coming from the side of Fox News. :auiqs.jpg:

True but most Americans would also favor a 15 week ban.

Murder is always unacceptable but killing is not. How many babies died when we nuked Hiroshima? Did the US murder them all?
right... killings at Hiroshima justify killing EVERWHERE!

WHO KNEW???!!

Forum List

Back