• 6 N. Vietnam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 sexual immorality/wokeness/PC-ness

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • 8 ditching Jesus as we have

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 9 3, 4, 7 and 8 are probably the biggest

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 10 something not listed (I will tell you)

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
Our troubles run so deep and wide at this point I really don't know.

What I do know is it can't go along this way much longer and hopelessness always begets violence.
Get along with people celebrating Jewish genocide?

I'll pass.

Like the Nazis, they either need to be defeated or they will kill us all.

What is the biggest threat to America?
The biggest threat to America is a Marxist minded deep state that has infiltrated government, education, entertainment, big business, scientific institutions, religion, and most dangerous of all, the MSM. They can now control and manipulate the message any way they want and suppress the voice of any who oppose them. even to the point of physically or economically destroying their political opponents using any means they want to do that.

The media ........it is what the people rely on for their news and information sources. Depending on their owners, depends on how they spin a story, or ignore it all together.

A dumbed down society is easier to control
Like the MAGA cult...

The biggest threat to America is a Marxist minded deep state that has infiltrated government, education, entertainment, big business, scientific institutions, religion, and most dangerous of all, the MSM. They can now control and manipulate the message any way they want and suppress the voice of any who oppose them. even to the point of physically or economically destroying their political opponents using any means they want to do that.
spot on FF

~S~

I have no problem with RUSSIA OR CHINA

The biggest threat is the Democratic Party

They are a terrorist cartel and have destroyed the country

You left out the most obvious answer, the proverbial elephant in the room.

You. You and your kind are the biggest threat American has faced in generations, possibly the biggest threat ever.
MAGA is working to make the country an autocracy, where only the repub party rules with two factions in the party competing. The far right, populous MAGA vs. the conservative Moderates.

Right now, the far right MAGA wing of the party would label Ronald Reagan a RINO, as they did McCain and W Bush. Is that crazy or what?

Forum List

Back