• 6 N. Vietnam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 sexual immorality/wokeness/PC-ness

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • 8 ditching Jesus as we have

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 9 3, 4, 7 and 8 are probably the biggest

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 10 something not listed (I will tell you)

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
MAGA is working to make the country an autocracy, where only the repub party rules with two factions in the party competing. The far right, populous MAGA vs. the conservative Moderates.

Right now, the far right MAGA wing of the party would label Ronald Reagan a RINO, as they did McCain and W Bush. Is that crazy or what?
yea jimmy like your fucking party doesnt want the same thing...total control....how come you cant see that?...

dims and Rs would fight anyhow... nothing in common
Bullshit they have the most important issue of all in common. Wanting power, and both parties will do whatever they can to get and keep power. This often means we the common folks get screwed over in the process. If either party cared about the people Trump and Biden both would be laughed out of relevance

Bullshit they have the most important issue of all in common. Wanting power, and both parties will do whatever they can to get and keep power. This often means we the common folks get screwed over in the process. If either party cared about the people Trump and Biden both would be laughed out of relevance
trump is the MAGA chosen one. The repubs are scared to death of the political Mafia Boss. They can't even say publicly that he lost his reelection in 2020.

When they are asked the question, the wet themselves trying to avoid an answer.

trump is the MAGA chosen one. The repubs are scared to death of the political Mafia Boss. They can't even say publicly that he lost his reelection in 2020.

When they are asked the question, the wet themselves trying to avoid an answer.
Blah blah the fuck up with your whiny as Orange man bad bullshit. Nut up or shut up, just stop being such a little bitch. Trump sucks but he is better than the titty pincher corrupt asshole that hate aAmerica who is president now

I disagree. There is corruption on both sides but the dims are demonic, not merely tempted by money. They have sold their souls to the devil.

If you can compare merely being human and wanting $$ to selling your soul to the devil.... well, that's you. I don't do that.. We have to fight evil with what we have. The r party is what we have, like it or not and not all Rs are in cahoots w/ the demonic ones

It's disingenuous:

People said "other.. (I will tell you)"

and then they don't add anything at all. Everything they claim as Worst of All has been listed in the poll.

But anyhow.. We all seem to agree that leftism is what is destroying our country. We knew that. Now if only the cnn watchers and other unthinking, low IQ folks could... increase their IQs by declining to watch that BS-------------

The lies, inability to compromise, and divisiveness of the Right.
yes, i can see where you think that is worse than... say,

dismembering and murdering helpless children in the womb
sexualizing them if they survive the womb..

:uhoh3:

I disagree. There is corruption on both sides but the dims are demonic, not merely tempted by money. They have sold their souls to the devil.

If you can compare merely being human and wanting $$ to selling your soul to the devil.... well, that's you. I don't do that.. We have to fight evil with what we have. The r party is what we have, like it or not and not all Rs are in cahoots w/ the demonic ones
I can’t tell if you’re making a bad joke or are serious and in need of mental help

Forum List

Back