What is the best browser for computers with windows?

Briggs

VIP Member
Jul 2, 2019
I just saw a story on tv that Google is firing their Conservative employees that speak up and I have had trouble with that browser for quite some time. Queries are often leading to liberal sites instead of conservative sites.

It used to be a browser I could count on to give me wheat I was looking for. Now, it gives me sponsored sites instead of information. Then to acknowledge that the sites were not informational but for advertising purposes, the informational sites would carry a green check mark.

Now there's fewer green check marks and the entire process is frustrating.

I have windows and wonder if anyone has Mozilla Firefox or Safari and find that they are more useful that Google.

I just saw a story on tv that Google is firing their Conservative employees that speak up and I have had trouble with that browser for quite some time. Queries are often leading to liberal sites instead of conservative sites.

It used to be a browser I could count on to give me wheat I was looking for. Now, it gives me sponsored sites instead of information. Then to acknowledge that the sites were not informational but for advertising purposes, the informational sites would carry a green check mark.

I have windows and wonder if anyone has Mozilla Firefox or Safari and find that they are more useful that Google.
Simple, download and install the browsers you want to try out, if they don't work out for you just uninstall them.
You can always use Chrome and change your search engine to DuckDuckGo.

DuckDuckGo — Privacy, simplified.

I think in the long run firefox is best but I do have other browsers. A lot of them are really just the chrome browser with a different name.

1. I just saw a story on tv that Google is firing their Conservative employees that speak up and I have had trouble with that browser for quite some time. Queries are often leading to liberal sites instead of conservative sites.

I have windows and wonder if anyone has Mozilla Firefox or Safari and find that they are more useful that Google

Simple, download and install the browsers you want to try out, if they don't work out for you just uninstall them.

Can you tell me about DuckDuckGo or is that a joke? How long have you had it.

1. I just saw a story on tv that Google is firing their Conservative employees that speak up and I have had trouble with that browser for quite some time. Queries are often leading to liberal sites instead of conservative sites.

I have windows and wonder if anyone has Mozilla Firefox or Safari and find that they are more useful that Google

It's not a joke and it's built into most browsers. Look up how to change search engines in your browser. I don't use it I use Google but then again I'm not looking for anything political unless I want to make fun of it........

I've had Windows10 since it was released and my primary b rowser is Mozilla Firefox. It has every feature I can ask for.
I also have Edge as Cortana goes to it whenever you type in the search box. Opera is my standby and I almost never use Google Chrome.

I've just started with that one.

Forum List

Back