What is so wrong with eliminating the income tax...

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
what is so wrong with eliminating the income tax for working class Americans? The way I see it the tax burden should be completely shifted over to businesses. An income tax on businesses only and every other tax is eliminated. This way I never have to see the tax man whatsoever.

Become self employed and tax deductions will become a thing of the past.....and shifted to a thing of the future...

what is so wrong with eliminating the income tax for working class Americans? The way I see it the tax burden should be completely shifted over to businesses. An income tax on businesses only and every other tax is eliminated. This way I never have to see the tax man whatsoever.

The way I see it the tax burden should be completely shifted over to businesses.

Right, because our highest in the world corporate tax rate still isn't high enough.

What would be wrong with taxing ALL purchases, private and business? We could have a sales tax and no other taxes.

You want to ship more manufacturing jobs overseas, go ahead.

• Banned

The way I see it the tax burden should be completely shifted over to businesses.

Right, because our highest in the world corporate tax rate still isn't high enough.

They compute that into the cost of business so, as it stands now, people are getting double taxed. Once in there paycheck and the other in the cost of goods and services. I just don't see why we can't eliminate that.

We need uniform rates across the board: income taxes, corporate taxes, capital gains, inheritance, etc. Otherwise it's just paper game and it all comes down to who can buy those that make the rules.

We need uniform rates across the board: income taxes, corporate taxes, capital gains, inheritance, etc. Otherwise it's just paper game and it all comes down to who can buy those that make the rules.

We need uniform rates across the board: income taxes, corporate taxes, capital gains, inheritance, etc.

Sounds good. I vote for 10%

We need uniform rates across the board: income taxes, corporate taxes, capital gains, inheritance, etc.

Wow, you clearly have an understanding of the disaster that would cause. Oh wait, you don't care.

Wow, you clearly have an understanding of the disaster that would cause. Oh wait, you don't care.

Yeah, too much economic growth could be bad. LOL!

I think you want to lesser the tax burden on small business(at least) until unemployment is down to 3-4 %

So--no I can't agree with that.....Comeback in a couple of years if you wish to talk about new tax schemes

Forum List

Back