What is she, daft??

My sons ex girlfriend ( a real sweety but wrong for him) could run a marathon in 8 inch heels.

The girl actually thought they felt good on her feet.

I have not worn heels in years and wear only small ones to weddings and the like.

I hate the buggers.

I would have trusted this sweet girl to carry my grand baby if I had been so lucky as for her to have one for me.

Wow. I mean - I'm 53 years old, and this is the first time I've seen a woman, carrying a baby, wearing stiletto heels. Obviously, it's not the norm. I would think just as obviously, it's not the norm for a reason.

Would you do it? Would you think oh hell, look at these lovely FM shoes. I think I'll put these on and take the baby for a stroll. That's practical.

Right?

Would you forgive her If I told you she was a registered democrat?
GEEsus, you brain dead boob. mind your own fucking business!

I think you are an idiot wearing shoes like that carrying a baby. She has an ugly assed dress on, why would she wear stilettos with it?

I think you are an idiot wearing shoes like that carrying a baby. She has an ugly assed dress on, why would she wear stilettos with it?

Again, I prove my point ~LoL~
More people are fixated on that silly looking cat dress, it looks sort of like a printed burlap sack. But the shoes are kind of pretty.
I couldn't stand walking in them all day, every day...but she is obviously used to it, and probably feels 'weird' wearing flats.

There are options between what she's in, and 'flats'.

And the baby should be in a carrier.

I'll bow out, obviously I see this one differently than eff-all everybody else.

I just don't get stilettos when carrying a baby. That's all. Everything else is whatever, but seriously. She falls, that baby is going to be between her and the ground, or airborn.

Is that what happened to you ? You were dropped on your head when you were young?

There are options between what she's in, and 'flats'.

And the baby should be in a carrier.

I'll bow out, obviously I see this one differently than eff-all everybody else.

So now mothers aren't allowed to carry their own babies next to them, but should put them in some kind of bucket where they feel no human warmth. Whoa! Now THAT's deep.

As to the heels, until mini skirts and orthopedic shoes came about in the 60s women wore heels and carried their babies all the time. It was standard Sunday and special occasion dress. And they didn't have those little bucket things to sock your baby in so you didn't have to be bothered with it.

Ah, the young. One day that young woman will be wearing frumpy shoes and pull on polyester pants. And someone somewhere will be grousing about how tacky she looks. I wish I knew where the pics of me in my hot pants got off to!

But a car seat!??? I mean even without the stilettos where would she strap on a car seat? :cuckoo:

:eek:

OMGorsh... When I had my first... um, well, Paris Hilton and Britney Spears are playing catch up to my style from 'back then'. *cringe* At least her hubby cannot say she's a frumpy housewife yet... :evil:

I didn't ask for clarification in my earlier post, but it is obviously important to mention that my thinking and modern usage of words are not always in sinc. Sometimes I do favor the older tradition writings and meanings but out of familiarity.

Modern Synonyms: balmy, barmy [chiefly British], bats, batty, bedlam, bonkers, brainsick, bughouse [slang], certifiable, crackbrained, cracked, crackers, crackpot, cranky [dialect], crazed, crazy, cuckoo, daffy, insane, demented, deranged, fruity [slang], gaga, haywire, kooky (also kookie), loco [slang], loony (also looney), loony tunes (or looney tunes), lunatic, mad, maniacal (also maniac), mental, meshuga (or meshugge also meshugah or meshuggah), moonstruck, non compos mentis, nuts, nutty, psycho, psychotic, scatty [chiefly British], screwy, unbalanced, unhinged, unsound, wacko (also whacko), wacky (also whacky), wud [chiefly Scottish]

What do you need daft to mean here? Daft - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary Origin: Middle English dafte gentle, stupid; akin to Old English gedæfte mild, gentle, Middle English defte deft, Old Church Slavic podobati to be fitting
Daft | Define Daft at Dictionary.com Origin: before 1000; Middle English dafte uncouth, awkward; earlier, gentle, meek, Old English dæfte; compare deft

Modern Synonyms: adroit, artful, bravura, skillful, delicate, dexterous (also dextrous), expert, masterful, masterly, practiced (also practised), virtuoso, workmanlike

Origin: Middle English defte gentle — more at daft

I have found it interesting to have many people who are very well educated and who I admire on many levels show immense disrespect toward religion's potential and the indivisible common union religion and natural medicine shares. To many modern minded individuals that would (should) give a whole new depth and logic to the spiritual teachings of our beloved KJV bible. *hearts*

I didn't ask for clarification in my earlier post, but it is obviously important to mention that my thinking and modern usage of words are not always in sinc. Sometimes I do favor the older tradition writings and meanings but out of familiarity.

Modern Synonyms: balmy, barmy [chiefly British], bats, batty, bedlam, bonkers, brainsick, bughouse [slang], certifiable, crackbrained, cracked, crackers, crackpot, cranky [dialect], crazed, crazy, cuckoo, daffy, insane, demented, deranged, fruity [slang], gaga, haywire, kooky (also kookie), loco [slang], loony (also looney), loony tunes (or looney tunes), lunatic, mad, maniacal (also maniac), mental, meshuga (or meshugge also meshugah or meshuggah), moonstruck, non compos mentis, nuts, nutty, psycho, psychotic, scatty [chiefly British], screwy, unbalanced, unhinged, unsound, wacko (also whacko), wacky (also whacky), wud [chiefly Scottish]

What do you need daft to mean here? Daft - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary Origin: Middle English dafte gentle, stupid; akin to Old English gedæfte mild, gentle, Middle English defte deft, Old Church Slavic podobati to be fitting
Daft | Define Daft at Dictionary.com Origin: before 1000; Middle English dafte uncouth, awkward; earlier, gentle, meek, Old English dæfte; compare deft

Modern Synonyms: adroit, artful, bravura, skillful, delicate, dexterous (also dextrous), expert, masterful, masterly, practiced (also practised), virtuoso, workmanlike

Origin: Middle English defte gentle — more at daft

I have found it interesting to have many people who are very well educated and who I admire on many levels show immense disrespect toward religion's potential and the indivisible common union religion and natural medicine shares. To many modern minded individuals that would (should) give a whole new depth and logic to the spiritual teachings of our beloved KJV bible. *hearts*

Daft - the English version. :cuckoo:

BBoob is just pissed she can't teeter her 300 pound lard-ass in a set of heels. Parades around the trailer 24/7 in a pink set of Crocks.

I fell while holding my youngest when she was 5 months old; I was wearing sneakers. Nothing happened to her but my hand took a beating when it hit the sidewalk.

Beckham's dress has cats on it . . . lol, catz! :lol:

Forum List

Back