What is she, daft??

What is so weird about those pictures?

Looks like a semi-normal mom to me...

She obviously loves her children, like any mother should.

Last edited:
Aw, I think the baby is cute, and altho her dress is rather ugly *haha*......I will say this about Victoria Beckham, she has one hunk of a hubby!!!

• Banned
I just don't get stilettos when carrying a baby. That's all. Everything else is whatever, but seriously. She falls, that baby is going to be between her and the ground, or airborn.

Somehow I think flats would be unnatural for Mrs. Beckham. Any bets on a stripper pole in the bedroom?

Ah, the young. One day that young woman will be wearing frumpy shoes and pull on polyester pants. And someone somewhere will be grousing about how tacky she looks. I wish I knew where the pics of me in my hot pants got off to!

But a car seat!??? I mean even without the stilettos where would she strap on a car seat? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I wouldn't wear them carrying a baby or not..but if she can handle them and it seems she can...what is the big deal? I don't see the baby in any danger there.

Wow. I mean - I'm 53 years old, and this is the first time I've seen a woman, carrying a baby, wearing stiletto heels. Obviously, it's not the norm. I would think just as obviously, it's not the norm for a reason.

Would you do it? Would you think oh hell, look at these lovely FM shoes. I think I'll put these on and take the baby for a stroll. That's practical.

Right?

Wow. I mean - I'm 53 years old, and this is the first time I've seen a woman, carrying a baby, wearing stiletto heels. Obviously, it's not the norm. I would think just as obviously, it's not the norm for a reason.

Would you do it? Would you think oh hell, look at these lovely FM shoes. I think I'll put these on and take the baby for a stroll. That's practical.

Right?

Maybe she is shallow?

I just hope she is a good mother to her children... thats all that matters.

BD Boop, most of us never see any women without children wearing them either. Remember that is the difference in the way the normal public and the ones in public view dress. I never would wear them without a baby much less with one because I would break my neck. If she can handle them like my sister in law can..more power to her.

say what you what about women wearing fuck me pumps.....i remember all those pic of 9/11....those women with high fashion walking out...covering in ash....those were some tough ass bitches....and they probably can stomp your ass in them heels and never fall down

Forum List

Back