What is Schumer's exit Strategy in the next Shutdown?

He doesn't have the votes in either house of congress.

He may not get the majority of votes in his own caucus

The Deep State is unraveling.

Everyone will have seen their projected higher pay packets.

This a textbook example of reinforcing failure. What, if anything, is he thinking?
We still have to fund Government. What is the right wing going to bargain with?

Well the D caucus unraveled in three days the first time. This time:

The RNC has the money to make and distribute ads showing senators voting for foreign felons instead of citizen children. The DNC does not have as much money and roughly three times as many senators up for reelection as the Rs this year.

The only way Comey and Mueller can plea bargain their way out of life sentences for their failed coup is to roll over on their congressional supporters.

I doubt that Schumer will touch the shutdown but rather let his mostly wacko caucus members play Persian mine sweeper.
The left is for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage. What is the right wing for?

Economic ideas that aren’t as stupid as that.
Why do you believe it is stupid?

For all the reasons you’ve been told a million times already.

That money doesn’t grow on trees, businesses, especially the small ones are going to need to get that money back. It will be reflected in the price of the product.

And what about college graduates that are making $14/ hour right now? Either they will make as much as a burger flipper or their pay will have to go up. Again reflected in the cost to the consumer.

Then there is the Union Workers who’s pay is tied to the federal minimum wage rate. Their wages will go up as well.

All this leads to inflation, and it balances out so that those people who are flipping burgers are back to where they were.

It’s pretty simple economics.

Schumer is now like a teen who borrowed the keys to his parents car and took it for a spin...and ended up denting the fended / wrecking it....he is no longer allowed to make such a decision - to shut down the govt - again on his own. :p

The RNC has the money to make and distribute ads showing senators voting for foreign felons instead of citizen children. The DNC does not have as much money and roughly three times as many senators up for reelection as the Rs this year.

The only way Comey and Mueller can plea bargain their way out of life sentences for their failed coup is to roll over on their congressional supporters.

I doubt that Schumer will touch the shutdown but rather let his mostly wacko caucus members play Persian mine sweeper.
The left is for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage. What is the right wing for?

That money doesn’t grow on trees, businesses, especially the small ones are going to need to get that money back. It will be reflected in the price of the product.

And what about college graduates that are making $14/ hour right now? Either they will make as much as a burger flipper or their pay will have to go up. Again reflected in the cost to the consumer.

Then there is the Union Workers who’s pay is tied to the federal minimum wage rate. Their wages will go up as well.

All this leads to inflation, and it balances out so that those people who are flipping burgers are back to where they were.

Dude, join modern times. We even have cryptocurrencies now.

Dude, join modern times. We even have cryptocurrencies now.

Irrelevant.

Democrats are ship wrecked with an election 9 months away and a booming economy. God bless America and President Trump.

This a textbook example of reinforcing failure. What, if anything, is he thinking?

LOLOLOL, we can go weeks without funding the government. Did you know that only 17% actually shuts down-) Hell, under Carter, it was closed almost a month!

You young'uns watch to much TV, and they play it up for ratings. The truth is...........under Obama when we went to shutdown, he tried to make it as PAINFUL as possible. Won't happen under the Repubs. You won't even feel it for 2 weeks, if then...............and that is why the Democrats will cave! Because they insist we need government. We don't need what they are offering, and oh by the way..........besides the military, the rest of the government that shuts down is mostly leftist programs, so I say, "good luck with that!"

And one more thing-----------> I am hearing that Trump is going to ask government employees to go to work anyway, as they get paid when the shutdown is over. So guess what! Won't feel a thing-)

This could get real nasty real fast because the Ds lack money and a defensible position/program.

LOLOLOL, we can go weeks without funding the government. Did you know that only 17% actually shuts down-) Hell, under Carter, it was closed almost a month!

You young'uns watch to much TV, and they play it up for ratings. The truth is...........under Obama when we went to shutdown, he tried to make it as PAINFUL as possible. Won't happen under the Repubs. You won't even feel it for 2 weeks, if then...............and that is why the Democrats will cave! Because they insist we need government. We don't need what they are offering, and oh by the way..........besides the military, the rest of the government that shuts down is mostly leftist programs, so I say, "good luck with that!"

And one more thing-----------> I am hearing that Trump is going to ask government employees to go to work anyway, as they get paid when the shutdown is over. So guess what! Won't feel a thing-)
Lousy management is only good for one term.

True but isn't it strange for you to bring that up with the most obvious mismanagement being not doing anything for your constituents but trying to get goodies for people who can't legally vote for you.

True but isn't it strange for you to bring that up with the most obvious mismanagement being not doing anything for your constituents but trying to get goodies for people who can't legally vote for you.
Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage is a left wing objective

Forum List

Back