FBI Informant Says 'Secret Society' Held Secret Meetings Off-Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
An FBI informant has apparently informed Congress that a secret society at the FBI was holding secret meetings off-site after the election of Donald Trump.

On Special Report with Bret Baier Tuesday evening, Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) called it "corruption of the highest levels of the FBI."

"That secret society — we have an informant that's talking about a group that were holding secret meetings off-site," Johnson said. "There is so much smoke here."

Sen. Ron Johnson: FBI Informant Says 'Secret Society' Held Secret Meetings Off-Site

RUSSIA! Is exploding in the face of its bomb makers.

I expect to see crap like this on Infowars and Breitbart, but OMG. I guess the "Deep State" just got DEEPER! Trumplings are taking a page right out of Erdogan's book and this is how democracies die my friends. Don't let it happen.

:ack-1:

House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) on Monday raised concerns that the two FBI agents who privately exchanged text messages disparaging President Trump mentioned a "secret society" shortly after the Republican candidate won the election.

"The day after the election ... there is a text exchange between these two FBI agents, these supposed to be fact-centric FBI agents saying, 'Perhaps this is the first meeting of the secret society,'" Gowdy said on Fox News's "The Story with Martha MacCallum."
GOP lawmakers raise concerns over 'secret society' in FBI agents' texts

Last edited:
An FBI informant has apparently informed Congress that a secret society at the FBI was holding secret meetings off-site after the election of Donald Trump.
Sen. Ron Johnson: FBI Informant Says ‘Secret Society’ Held Secret Meetings Off-Site
------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's probably them scrambling how badly their plan failed, Trump won and they crapped their pants as to how they were goin to get rid of this bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back