What is Romney's worst liability at this point in time?

Romney's Current Greatest Liability

• The tax havens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pie/cake/death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
when rightwing idiots speak, it is usually in projection

Adults dont look for messiahs, only rightwing children do

Oh my Obama but you are a drooling twit.

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

if you want anyone to take you seriously, you will have to try and behave like a grown person...i know it is hard, it takes work, but you can do it

UC08, I was referring to the other of his two paths. The way I see it is he can try to rally what is presumed to be the preexisting base, i.e. Jindal, or shoot for over the top, i.e. Rice, to oversimplify the matter.

I can see how a Romney/Rice ticket could win. I watched Rice on CNN, CSPAN, et. al. during the Bush administration. Put the two of them together, get the campaign off the small shit, and you have a race on your hands. If both the Bush drag and the preexisting base is smaller than assumed then it would seem to be the logic direction.

I understand the appeal, the question is does she bring more detriment than advantage? At this point, I would say yes - particularly in giving the demagogues more ammunition to spread libel and slander. Obama will instantly link Romney and Bush if Rice is the selection, and even though he won't and can't defend his abysmal record, he and the DNC press will demand that Romney answer for the record of Bush, particularly in 2008.

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

if you want anyone to take you seriously, you will have to try and behave like a grown person...i know it is hard, it takes work, but you can do it

You mean like YOU don't? When does your mommy get home?

-- Michelle Obama

--Lawrence Carter

-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

-- Mark Morford

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

-- Barack Obama

-- Daily Kos

So, ConztipHATEDlibs is acknowledging that he doesn't care about his not being taken seriously.

UC08, I was referring to the other of his two paths. The way I see it is he can try to rally what is presumed to be the preexisting base, i.e. Jindal, or shoot for over the top, i.e. Rice, to oversimplify the matter.

I can see how a Romney/Rice ticket could win. I watched Rice on CNN, CSPAN, et. al. during the Bush administration. Put the two of them together, get the campaign off the small shit, and you have a race on your hands. If both the Bush drag and the preexisting base is smaller than assumed then it would seem to be the logic direction.

I understand the appeal, the question is does she bring more detriment than advantage? At this point, I would say yes - particularly in giving the demagogues more ammunition to spread libel and slander. Obama will instantly link Romney and Bush if Rice is the selection, and even though he won't and can't defend his abysmal record, he and the DNC press will demand that Romney answer for the record of Bush, particularly in 2008.

So you're saying the Obama, Biden, Clinton team is going to claim the Romney, Rice team is not forward thinking? Kind of ends there doesn't it?

What, in particular, happened in '08?

-- Michelle Obama

--Lawrence Carter

-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

-- Mark Morford

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

-- Barack Obama

-- Daily Kos

Isn't it interesting that Obama's story is unraveling as being a giant LIE?

Manufactured?

2008? Wasn't Romney Governor of Massachusetts up until that point?

money . cnn . com
/2008/11/18/smallbusiness/state_economy_index.smb/?postversion=2008111815

(Still have not made 15 posts.)

-- Michelle Obama

--Lawrence Carter

-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

-- Mark Morford

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

-- Barack Obama

-- Daily Kos

Manufactured?

Fascinating!!!

:popcorn:

-- Michelle Obama

--Lawrence Carter

-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

-- Mark Morford

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

-- Barack Obama

-- Daily Kos

Manufactured?

did you stop taking your medication again, remember what we told you, without it you might actually start believing you have anything valuable to contribute :lol:

-- Michelle Obama

--Lawrence Carter

-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

-- Mark Morford

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

-- Barack Obama

-- Daily Kos

Manufactured?

did you stop taking your medication again, remember what we told you, without it you might actually start believing you have anything valuable to contribute :lol:

Fuck OFF twerp. I'll know when your mommy comes home...YOU will stop posting.

Calm down son, everybody knows who you are, the whole planet

remember?

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

actually no , and the entire planet knows it...

Of course they do, troll.

it is why you are so angry, it is why all of you are so angry all the time

ROFL

Nice meltdown, troll.

if you understood anything, like psychology, for instance, you would know that:lol:

Uh yeah, bet you were the master of psychology in your remedial third grade science class...

Seriously sparky, I'm not sure who's sock you are, but it ain't working.

More along the lines of "MOrmons are a cult who don't seem to respect the fact that America has freedom of religion and try to impose their religious silliness on the rest of us.

Yeah, just yesterday I was grabbed by Mormons and told that if I didn't convert they would cut my head off on Al Jazeera.

Oh wait, that was Muslims, whom you love and support...

Never mind.

If all the world's Muslims were what you claim they are, there wouldn't be any of us left.

Most of them aren't. A few fanatics are.

A few fanatics who exist because we keep sticking our fist into the beehive and wondering why we get stung....

Forum List

Back