What is Romney's worst liability at this point in time?

Romney's Current Greatest Liability

• The tax havens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pie/cake/death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
racism is an ugly character trait, i suggest you work on that, son

The racist here is you, fucktard.

actually no , and the entire planet knows it...

it is why you are so angry, it is why all of you are so angry all the time

if you understood anything, like psychology, for instance, you would know that:lol:

Oh yeah. We're all bullies, too. Yep. We're also haters, homophobes, bigots, racists, etc, etc. You pathological lying little pricks will say anything.

The racist here is you, fucktard.

actually no , and the entire planet knows it...

it is why you are so angry, it is why all of you are so angry all the time

if you understood anything, like psychology, for instance, you would know that:lol:

Oh yeah. We're all bullies, too. Yep. We're also haters, homophobes, bigots, racists, etc, etc. You pathological lying little pricks will say anything.

enough of your little prick.

go to bed

Off of the list. Please don't be lying to yourself SO badly that you actually do not believe Romney has any liabilities. Ta.

The greatest gift to Democrats is the RNC - supporting and voting for Mt Romney to run.

It just is, out of all the candidates they could have, or should have had - they picked Romney.:lol:

I mean the Republicans are scratching their heads, and I have yet to see one happily, proudly support him.

Schmuggy? Go back in your spiderhole. YOU are an idiot.

I could lose a hundred I Q points and still not carry the water of your stupidity and willfull ignorance.

Go back to your spider hole boy. :eusa_hand:

I'll go anywhere at any time I want "boy". It will be you and Mittens crawling back under your rocks after November. If I were you I wouldn't be so concerned about Willards liabilities...his goose is cooked. There is a considerable ground swell to rid the house of many of the vermin you call heros. If THAT happens you better find your rock and another to place on top of it.

Interesting that the poll attached to this thread indicates that no one really gives a shit about Bain, tax havens or tax returns. Maybe BD can send this to the Obama campaign with her next contribution and give them a clue.

I could lose a hundred I Q points and still not carry the water of your stupidity and willfull ignorance.

Go back to your spider hole boy. :eusa_hand:

I'll go anywhere at any time I want "boy". It will be you and Mittens crawling back under your rocks after November. If I were you I wouldn't be so concerned about Willards liabilities...his goose is cooked. There is a considerable ground swell to rid the house of many of the vermin you call heros. If THAT happens you better find your rock and another to place on top of it.

Huggy meltdowns are teh funneh.

Interesting that the poll attached to this thread indicates that no one really gives a shit about Bain, tax havens or tax returns. Maybe BD can send this to the Obama campaign with her next contribution and give them a clue.

That a board that is something like 70% conservative is in denial about Romney's problems?

Ike republican? Must love Obama then, since he is more like Ike than Reagan W and Cheney and the first bush and romney combined

As a liberal I am not a big fan of Obama, he is way too far right for me, but considering the alternative, he is the best we got

I think the attack ads and things that obama has said truely shows his lack of character. He definitely is minus some dignity. If this is how he thinks he can win, then i don't wanna vote for someone like that. I am an independent, but i was upset that this country would elect a muslim to lead our country in the first place, and i will be equally as disgusted with it, if they do it again. Obama is an admitted muslim and never should have been elected in the first place

I think the attack ads and things that obama has said truely shows his lack of character. He definitely is minus some dignity. If this is how he thinks he can win, then i don't wanna vote for someone like that. I am an independent, but i was upset that this country would elect a muslim to lead our country in the first place, and i will be equally as disgusted with it, if they do it again. Obama is an admitted muslim and never should have been elected in the first place

Were you born a racist and a moron or did someone do something bad to you?

Serious question

Click here: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube#t=28

(YOU MIGHT HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR BROWSER.

Click here: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube#t=28

(YOU MIGHT HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR BROWSER.

moron

moran.jpg

Middle class independents that vote for McCain, Bush and Romney are just dumb voters.

Here is what Feiger thinks about people like you. VIDEO: Geoffrey Fieger calls Obama Critics "Racist" in New Commercial | JLB MORNINGS CELEB GOSSIP - WJLB Mornings with Coco, Foolish & Mr. Chase

If all the world's Muslims were what you claim they are, there wouldn't be any of us left.

If even one of the worlds Mormons were what you claimed, you wouldn't be a hack retard.

But alas, you are.

Most of them aren't. A few fanatics are.

A few fanatics who exist because we keep sticking our fist into the beehive and wondering why we get stung....

This is a small world, isolation of 7th century societies no longer works.

In the end though, you're just a hack, attacking Romney is your way of supporting Obama, you're what we call a "demagogue."

Forum List

Back