Zone1 What is racial justice?

I think most people play the hand that they're dealt. Some get better cards than others. That's life.
No, that's not even comparable to what has happened. If that is what you really believe you right wingers woudn't have whined about Affirmative Action.

If my experience conflicts with the (often self-proclaimed) experts I have to trust my experience. That's part of my personality. :biggrin:
You and a whole lot of whites here don't seem to trust mine or other black peoples experienence. You seem to think you know more about our experience than we do.

No, that's not even comparable to what has happened. If that is what you really believe you right wingers woudn't have whined about Affirmative Action.
I have no problem with affirmative action as long as it's not racist.

Intelligence is mainly genetic.
With severe qualifications

that traits of the offspring of parents who lie at the tails of the distribution often tend to lie closer to the centre, the mean, of the distribution.

Truancy and poor academic performance (71 percent of high school dropouts are fatherless; fatherless children have more trouble academically, scoring poorly on tests of reading, mathematics, and thinking skills; children from father absent homes are more likely to play truant from school, more likely to be excluded

You and a whole lot of whites here don't seem to trust mine or other black peoples experienence. You seem to think you know more about our experience than we do.
I mostly comment on the present, not the past in this regard.

I have no problem with affirmative action as long as it's not racist.
It never was racist. Whites are not entitled to all the jobs or admissions and making certain that each race got represented in reative to their population never should have been considered racist.

With severe qualifications

that traits of the offspring of parents who lie at the tails of the distribution often tend to lie closer to the centre, the mean, of the distribution.

Truancy and poor academic performance (71 percent of high school dropouts are fatherless; fatherless children have more trouble academically, scoring poorly on tests of reading, mathematics, and thinking skills; children from father absent homes are more likely to play truant from school, more likely to be excluded
My father was a dropout and demeaned education and was never supportive of us regarding our education. In spite of that we did well enough academically.

In other words, what JoeB131 says about illegitimacy being a legitimate life style is wrong.

It never was racist. Whites are not entitled to all the jobs or admissions and making certain that each race got represented in reative to their population never should have been considered racist.
I was raised to believe you succeeded by the sweat of your brow, not the color of your skin. Fortunately for me I enjoy working, so I had no need for college.

The dirty little secret about AA is that colleges directed black students to courses created for them that they were able to master, which led to low paying jobs created for them by government.

Last edited:
I mostly comment on the present, not the past in this regard.
You can't comment on the present without taking into account what the past has caused to create the present. And that bullshit excuse is tiring to read considering that the same racism exists right now.

I do not care if you call it "racist" or something else. Giving each race jobs and admissions relative to their proportion in the population is wrong because of the enormous racial differences in average intelligence.

You can't comment on the present without taking into account what the past has caused to create the present. And that bullshit excuse is tiring to read considering that the same racism exists right now.
"Money answereth all things." (Somewhere in the Bible). I have often said that the salvation of the black community is "black capital formation". However, blacks are in the spending stage of their economic development, not the savings and investment stage.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it. :biggrin:

Even during slavery American Negroes tended to be taller than African Negroes, and they lived longer. That indicated better health. Since emancipation American Negroes have been more affluent than African Negroes, taller, and they lived longer.

You seem to be doing well. What's the problem?

Even during slavery American Negroes tended to be taller than African Negroes, and they lived longer. That indicated better health. Since emancipation American Negroes have been more affluent than African Negroes, taller, and they lived longer.
And that's a dilemma for many blacks (that are aware of that fact).

"Money answereth all things." (Somewhere in the Bible). I have often said that the salvation of the black community is "black capital formation". However, blacks are in the spending stage of their economic development, not the savings and investment stage.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it. :biggrin:
Stick with it because it is true. :)

When blacks and whites earn the same amount of money blacks are more likely to go into debt and less likely to save money. This is due to racial differences in human evolution. Negroes are closer in time to a Paleolithic way of life. When Paleolithic hunters killed a game animal what they did not eat spoiled. There was no point in deferring gratification. No matter how hungry farmers got they could not butcher all of their farm animals. They needed to preserve some to have farm animals in future generations. They could not eat all of their grain. They needed to preserve some for the next planting season.

Forum List

Back