Zone1 What is racial justice?

If there's any difference in 'average' intelligence of 'races', it's been caused by lack of opportunity of some 'races' due to racism in America.
I guess it makes you feel all liberal gushy to say such nonsense.
There are no pure races anymore
Genome-wide ancestry estimates of African Americans show average proportions of 73.2% African, 24.0% European
And it is even more racist than usual for what about the HIGH amount of intermarriage.Do the kids have a stupid or dumb gene passed to them ? How can you tell? Hmmmmm,let me see: Must be color!!!

Pew Research on Intermarriage Blacks and Whites
White-Black (11.9%)
Why not drop that lazy thing of yours and get some data
"

Perhaps the strongest evidence against a genetic basis for intergroup differences in IQ is that the average level of mental test performance has changed very significantly for whole populations over time and, moreover, particular ethnic groups within the population have changed their relative positions during a period when there was very little intermarriage to change the genetic makeup of these groups….

Perhaps the most dramatic changes were those in the mental test performances of Jews in the United States. The results of World War I mental tests conducted among American soldiers born in Russia–the great majority of whom were Jews–showed such low scores as to cause Carl Brigham, creator of the Scholastic Aptitude Test, to declare that these results “disprove the popular belief that the Jew is highly intelligent.” Within a decade, however, Jews in the United States were scoring above the national average on mental tests, and the data in The Bell Curveindicate that they are now far above the national average in IQ."

Perhaps the most dramatic changes were those in the mental test performances of Jews in the United States. The results of World War I mental tests conducted among American soldiers born in Russia–the great majority of whom were Jews–showed such low scores as to cause Carl Brigham, creator of the Scholastic Aptitude Test, to declare that these results “disprove the popular belief that the Jew is highly intelligent.” Within a decade, however, Jews in the United States were scoring above the national average on mental tests, and the data in The Bell Curveindicate that they are now far above the national average in IQ."
This is the proof we both need, to say that race has nothing to do with intelligence quotients.

This is the proof we both need, to say that race has nothing to do with intelligence quotients.
The famous low IQ scores of Jews during World War I was based on a low testing sample. By then Jews were demonstrating their impressive intelligence in Europe and the United States.

No, that's not the point. What whites have done to "succeed" isn't what whites say they have done to "succeed."
Jealous Evolutionary Sore Losers

Racism is part of the Survival Instinct. For inferior races, it is part of the Death Wish. White America's success was only possible because they would have never believed any item on the Postmodern Liberal Agenda. And it totally contradicted the expectations of the feral races' sponsors.

I think most people play the hand that they're dealt. Some get better cards than others. That's life.
House Rules

What if you've been lied to about what hand you've actually been dealt and its value? For example, one Ace and the rest Jokers, when the dealer told you they were wild and they weren't? Management will tell you, "It's your word against his."

House Rules

What if you've been lied to about what hand you've actually been dealt and its value? For example, one Ace and the rest Jokers, when the dealer told you they were wild and they weren't? Management will tell you, "It's your word against his."
Back in the day "Free, white, and 21" was a common expression, and is still valid. The only chains binding Americans are ones inside their heads.

Back in the day "Free, white, and 21" was a common expression, and is still valid. The only chains binding Americans are ones inside their heads.
Who Put the Chains There? The Richkid Reich.

Americans won't stand up their self-appointed rulers. Anyone who thinks tyranny is an imaginary excuse is an economic traitor and coward. Leaving it up to the individual is Man Against Millionaire, so we can't call someone who charges the enemy all by himself "brave."

Finding a way around A World I Never Made is pure luck, nothing to brag about.

Who Put the Chains There? The Richkid Reich.

Americans won't stand up their self-appointed rulers. Anyone who thinks tyranny is an imaginary excuse is an economic traitor and coward. Leaving it up to the individual is Man Against Millionaire, so we can't call someone who charges the enemy all by himself "brave."

Finding a way around A World I Never Made is pure luck, nothing to brag about.
It takes effort, and realistic expectations. Of course, entry level workers can't compete with seasoned millionaires, but we can cooperate with them instead of competing against them.

It takes effort, and realistic expectations. Of course, entry level workers can't compete with seasoned millionaires, but we can cooperate with them instead of competing against them.
All Oinkonomic Theories Are Selective and Therefore Defective

Not only should a competitive market pit one company against others, it should also include labor competing against management and the stockholders. What we are stuck with in Terminal Capitalism is a totalitarian command economy over employment.

Thought Control promotes "every man for himself" only so that the rulers can pick us off one-by-one. Individualism loses its virtue when it is self-destructive.

Forum List

Back