Zone1 What is racial justice?

All Oinkonomic Theories Are Selective and Therefore Defective

Not only should a competitive market pit one company against others, it should also include labor competing against management and the stockholders. What we are stuck with in Terminal Capitalism is a totalitarian command economy over employment.

Thought Control promotes "every man for himself" only so that the rulers can pick us off one-by-one. Individualism loses its virtue when it is self-destructive.
Gobbledygook.

You're Comparing Apples and Orangutans

The Jews and other medieval peasants were always capable of intelligent achievements but were blocked by unfounded ruling-class contempt for them. Aframs are incapable of such achievements, no matter how much attention is given to their education.

This is by design, because it is really about not nurturing White Unfortunate Sons. All the money wasted on genetically stupid people is taken away from those with potential. Descendants of deprived medieval peasants built America's prosperity. Under orders from the top, we have been forced to kill the Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs.
Oh, but one of history's worst used your argument to send thousands of US soldiers to their death in Vietnam

According to Hamilton Gregory, author of McNamara's Folly: The Use of Low-IQ Troops in the Vietnam War:[6][7]

McNamara was a lover of technology... McNamara believed he could win the war in Vietnam through the use of advanced technology and computerized analysis... And he believed he could raise the intelligence of men through the use of video tapes.

IN my world you would be in jail

Also, some of the traits MOST influenced by genetics are shyness, extroversion, conscientiousness, motivation, and neuroticism.
Most personality traits are pretty common among everyone. Also, the writer conflated some character traits and personality traits. Personality is an outward social expression of the inward person but might not always reflect it honestly. My experience with family, friends, and a vast array of other acquaintances suggests a wide array of personalities, albeit with many commonalities. Our personalities make us unique, even within families.

Most personality traits are pretty common among everyone. Also, the writer conflated some character traits and personality traits. Personality is an outward social expression of the inward person but might not always reflect it honestly. My experience with family, friends, and a vast array of other acquaintances suggests a wide array of personalities, albeit with many commonalities. Our personalities make us unique, even within families.
Still lots of genetic influence. That’s why studies have shown more similarities between twins raised apart than siblings raised together.

Still lots of genetic influence. That’s why studies have shown more similarities between twins raised apart than siblings raised together.
The 'twigs are bent' in early life, so even when apart similar patterns exist.

Nope. See my post above about twins raised separately,
Twins are an anomaly and thus cannot be used as a pattern for everyone. Also, the 'experts' fortify their finding with traits that are not necessarily personality traits per se. They have to redefine personality to make their theory work.

No they’re not. An egg split.

Why are you so reluctant to admit that genetics plays a part in a person’s personality? You sound like a libtard.
A small part perhaps. I trust my own experience over the experts (I believe my lyin' eyes). Did I mention that my blood pressure returned to normal after I stopped taking my bp meds?

Those findings don't apply to anyone I have ever known, and I didn't just stumble down from the hills.

A small part perhaps. I trust my own experience over the experts (I believe my lyin' eyes). Did I mention that my blood pressure returned to normal after I stopped taking my bp meds?

Those findings don't apply to anyone I have ever known, and I didn't just stumble down from the hills.
So you trust your own personal and limited experience over the studies of experts?

OK….no point continuing.

So you trust your own personal and limited experience over the studies of experts?

OK….no point continuing.
If my experience conflicts with the (often self-proclaimed) experts I have to trust my experience. That's part of my personality. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back