Zone1 What is racial justice?

Suicide by pilot is an aviation event in which a pilot deliberately crashes or attempts to crash an aircraft as a suicide act, with or without the intention of causing harm to passengers on board or people on the ground. If others are killed, it may be considered a type of murder–suicide.[1] It is suspected to have been a possible cause in several commercial flight crashes and has been confirmed as the cause in other instances.

OMG, I just realized that a lot of plane crashes may have been murder suicides but the airlines will never tell us that if they don't have to.
I saw some reenactment show a long time ago about a pilot on (I think) a UPS plane who was going to kill himself like that so his family would get the insurance money. He was one of 3 crew members and his plan was to murder the other two and then crash the plane. The other two crew members were able to stop him.

Not entirely. Men achieve higher levels of success, on average, because many women drop out of the work force entirely after they have children, often for several years, and many then return on a part-time basis for another few years.

I recall reading that the average woman at age 25 has a higher salary than men at age 25, before motherhood impacted their trajectory.
Yea but fewer women today are having kids. Or they have 1 later. And if they make the most money, their husbands can stay home.

The first diversity candidate my brother hired was a woman. She now makes around $4 million dollars a year. BEAUTIFUL woman. No kids. Never married. Finally they picked her to take over for my brother.

Long story short is this is just an excuse why women get passed over for promotions. AND, it proves that bias exists. If the employer has this bad attitude about women, how likely is he to hire a woman even when she tells him having a kid won't be a problem? Making a lot of assumptions about the women.

Remember, most women you know who quit their job when they have a kid makes SHIT MONEY. No shit she quits. It's not worth it. How many women give up 6 figure jobs when they have kids? Not a lot I bet.

My definition of racial justice rules out affirmative action and racial reparations. It requires Negroes to be evaluated as individuals, using the same criteria used for evaluating whites and Orientals. It allows high school teachers and college professors to draw attention to racial differences in average intelligence, and in rates of crime and illegitimacy.

So, you go out of your way to be an asshole every time you refer to anyone who is not white? What a fucking loser.

So, you go out of your way to be an asshole every time you refer to anyone who is not white? What a fucking loser.
If you have read many of my posts you know that I prefer Orientals to my own race.

Brown? ...

Under capitalism ... there will always be economic classes ... skin-color is the easy way to divide us up ... any other way will be more difficult and more expensive ...

Better would be to divide us up by intellect ... re-establish an aristocratic class and let God sort it all out ...
Hereditary Power Contradicts and Destroys Capitalism

Aristocrats are chosen by birth, not achievement.
The Richkid Reich

Aristocracy was coined by the son of Macedonia's Surgeon General and meant "the best government." He called it the best because it would be run by the most "educated."

Behind this deceptive logic lurks the fact that the only people "educated" in his time were the sons of the rich and powerful. Many words are costumes disguising the truth and the real intentions of those who popularize them.

Your statement is ambiguous on it's intent. Would you like to declare either way on the question of an average intelligence difference between the races?
Anyone Who Uses It's Where It Doesn't Belong Has a Low IQ

No personal pronoun uses an apostrophe in its possessive. Would you use " your's, her's, our's, or their's"?

Last edited:
Your statement is ambiguous on it's intent. Would you like to declare either way on the question of an average intelligence difference between the races?
No, because a person of lower intelligence can also succeed, if the set their mind to it.

We will have racial justice when everything is based on merit.

So if all the most qualified air controllers, for example, are Martians, so be it.

And if certain groups cannot get certain jobs because they do badly on exams, then so be it.

Above all, we will have racial justice when the media (and cynical politicians) stop paying attention to the never-ending whining of certain groups.
Merit? You're an 82 or 83 year old white man born in 1841, who was 23 years old when the civil rights act was passed. You got nothing by merit. Your skin color has been the only merit you have had. Don't talk about exams when whites have paid people to take them for them. We will have racial justice when whites stop whining.

Whites like you really need to stop with this crap. You assume things about your race and achievement that are not based in reality.
And you assume every white achieved what he did due to his race.

So tell me, did the poor white boy who got a 1560 on his SATs, then went on to win a tuition-paid scholarship and earn a degree in Electrical Engineering, work 50 hours a week and work his way up to a senior position, have no merit?

Whites like you really need to stop with this crap. You assume things about your race and achievement that are not based in reality.
Success for one might be failure for another. I mop the halls of the apartment building every week. Some of my student tenants see this as a personal failure, but I see it as a way to successfully keep the building clean and fresh.

Last edited:
My definition of racial justice rules out affirmative action and racial reparations. It requires Negroes to be evaluated as individuals, using the same criteria used for evaluating whites and Orientals. It allows high school teachers and college professors to draw attention to racial differences in average intelligence, and in rates of crime and illegitimacy.
No,you should not have said that about racial differences,IT IS BOGUS

"
Perhaps the strongest evidence against a genetic basis for intergroup differences in IQ is that the average level of mental test performance has changed very significantly for whole populations over time and, moreover, particular ethnic groups within the population have changed their relative positions during a period when there was very little intermarriage to change the genetic makeup of these groups….

Perhaps the most dramatic changes were those in the mental test performances of Jews in the United States. The results of World War I mental tests conducted among American soldiers born in Russia–the great majority of whom were Jews–showed such low scores as to cause Carl Brigham, creator of the Scholastic Aptitude Test, to declare that these results “disprove the popular belief that the Jew is highly intelligent.” Within a decade, however, Jews in the United States were scoring above the national average on mental tests, and the data in The Bell Curveindicate that they are now far above the national average in IQ.

================
ME: I hope you realize there is no peg for IQ 100, it always represents the average, so among Neanderthals 100 is average, and among US citizens 100 is average BUT our 100 is miles above the Neanderthal. Do you know this? George Bush senior did NOT !!!

Don't talk about exams when whites have paid people to take them for them. We will have racial justice when whites stop whining.
Bacon's Rebellion (1676) Against Upper-Class Protection of Thrill-Killing Savages

That snobbish insult is more proof that feral minorities are, and have been for centuries, nothing more than agents of Whites who were born in the 1%—the Richkid Reich.

The only "White privilege" that exists is hereditary birth privilege, which dominates a country more and more with each generation. By the 1960s, it had reached totalitarian control, which explains the real motive behind the Civil Rights for the Uncivilized movement that started back then.

"
Perhaps the strongest evidence against a genetic basis for intergroup differences in IQ is that the average level of mental test performance has changed very significantly for whole populations over time and, moreover, particular ethnic groups within the population have changed their relative positions during a period when there was very little intermarriage to change the genetic makeup of these groups….

Perhaps the most dramatic changes were those in the mental test performances of Jews in the United States. The results of World War I mental tests conducted among American soldiers born in Russia–the great majority of whom were Jews–showed such low scores as to cause Carl Brigham, creator of the Scholastic Aptitude Test, to declare that these results “disprove the popular belief that the Jew is highly intelligent.” Within a decade, however, Jews in the United States were scoring above the national average on mental tests, and the data in The Bell Curveindicate that they are now far above the national average in IQ.

================
ME: I hope you realize there is no peg for IQ 100, it always represents the average, so among Neanderthals 100 is average, and among US citizens 100 is average BUT our 100 is miles above the Neanderthal. Do you know this? George Bush senior did NOT !!!
You're Comparing Apples and Orangutans

The Jews and other medieval peasants were always capable of intelligent achievements but were blocked by unfounded ruling-class contempt for them. Aframs are incapable of such achievements, no matter how much attention is given to their education.

This is by design, because it is really about not nurturing White Unfortunate Sons. All the money wasted on genetically stupid people is taken away from those with potential. Descendants of deprived medieval peasants built America's prosperity. Under orders from the top, we have been forced to kill the Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs.

Success for one might be failure for another. I mop the halls of the apartment building every week. Some of my student tenants see this as a personal failure, but I see it as a way to successfully keep the building clean and fresh.
No, that's not the point. What whites have done to "succeed" isn't what whites say they have done to "succeed."

"

================
Ah….I just figured out why you went on such a rampage of mocking and insults against me the other day when you otherwise seem to normal and reasonable. Makes sense now.

Forum List

Back