• Let The New Black Panthers Off The Hook

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

Shooter

Semper Fi
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
What is his biggest failure?

I compiled a list of Obama's biggest mistakes/failures/blunders. What do you feel is the biggest?

Vote for as many as you'd like.

None of the above.

-Compromising with Republicans on the Health Care bill.
-Talking to Republicans in general.
-Compromising with Republicans on the Tax cuts.
-Not ending the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
-No investigation on the war crime that was the invasion of Iraq.
-No investigations into torture.
-No investigation into leaking the name of a CIA agent to the press.
-No repeal of the Patriot act.
-Not closing Gitmo.
-Not re-instating FISA.
-No punishment for the authors of the financial crisis.
-Allowing the un-constitutional de-funding of ACORN.
-Firing Sherrod and Van Jones.
-Stimulus package to small and focused on tax cuts.
-Not re-instating Glass-Stegall.
-Suspension of Mark to Market.
-Lax on the Oil companies off shore oil drilling regulation prior to the gulf accident.

Obama's biggest failure, I see Obama as a complete success, take his Energy policy for instance, billions in grants and direct subsidies to General Electric. I would bet that when Obama leaves office somehow Obama makes millions of dollars giving speeches to General Electric employees and subsidiaries around the world.

Obama is even making the Spanish state owned company Iberdrola rich with direct subsidies and grants.

Obama is not failing at a thing, Obama is doing exactly as he wants, the payoff will come after he leaves office.

None of the above.

-Not closing Gitmo.
-Not re-instating FISA.
-Lax on the Oil companies off shore oil drilling regulation prior to the gulf accident.

All that, and record poverty with no end in sight.

Seems worth it, no?

I compiled a list of Obama's biggest mistakes/failures/blunders. What do you feel is the biggest?

I would go with the stimulus. It should have been given to all 300 million people to spend locally in their communities, not to a few thousand CEOs, boardmembers, and stockholders.

None of the above.

-Not closing Gitmo.
-Not re-instating FISA.

All that, and record poverty with no end in sight.

Seems worth it, no?

Unlike some..I don't pledge fealty to the people I vote for..

I see the faults..and point them out so they can get corrected.

Plan. Do. Check. Act.

Simple as that.

Nice start to a poll, but it's horribly incomplete. You could have at least included "all of the above."

I would go with the stimulus. It should have been given to all 300 million people to spend locally in their communities, not to a few thousand CEOs, boardmembers, and stockholders.

:eek: I actually kind of agree with you on that one, it sure as hell would have been a better stimulas then the one he passed. Payoffs to selected companies and unions.

Virtually his entire foreign "policy"

Affirmative.

START is a piece of crap. We'll be limited on our nukes and Russia will be able to build and stockpile at will because they get to designate what facilities we inspect. Obama got snookered and taken advantage of by Russia. Apparantly negotiating isn't Obama's strong-suit.

And don't get me started on his stance with North Korea and Iran. Neither of those countries take him seriously. North Korea is sending banned nuclear and missile technology to Burma, Syria, Iran and God knows who else and Iran is developing nukes and have shown they are absolutely insane and have made mind-boggling threats against Israel. If they get a functioning nuke I am scared to death at the act of lunacy they will show the world.

And what's Obama doing about North Korea and Iran? Nothing. Apparantly making sure gays can brag about their sexual lifestyle in the military is more of a national security concern.

Obama needs to grow a sack. Reagan is rolling over in his grave right about now.

Last edited:
Virtually his entire foreign "policy"

Affirmative.

START is a piece of crap. We'll be limited on our nukes and Russia will be able to build and stockpile at will because they get to designate what facilities we inspect. Obama got snookered and taken advantage of by Russia. Apparantly negotiating isn't Obama's strong-suit.

And don't get me started on his stance with North Korea and Iran. Neither of those countries take him seriously. North Korea is sending banned nuclear and missile technology to Burma, Syria, Iran and God knows who else and Iran is developing nukes and have shown they are absolutely insane and have made mind-boggling threats against Israel. If they get a functioning nuke I am scared to death at the act of lunacy they will show the world.

And what's Obama doing about North Korea and Iran? Nothing. Apparantly making sure gays can brag about their sexual lifestyle in the military is more of a national security concern.

Obama needs to grow a sack. Reagan is rolling over in his grave right about now.

LOL as proud to be gay as I am, and as much as I support DADT repeal, I agree.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back