2 years in, @ year end, the epic FAIL of Barack Hussein Obama

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
*Worsened the worst economic crisis we've endured since the Great Depression with record federal spending, unemployment, debt, and deficits. Along with job killing, authoritarian, over regulation.

*Failing to catch/kill O.B.L. (YES I criticized GWB too)

*Outta touch, far left policies that got him and his party humiliated in the midterms.

*Weakening our image round the world of kow towing to foreign leaders, ESPECIALLY dictators like the Saudi King,

*Failing to secure our borders (YUP I criticized GWB for this too)

I could go on.......

Failures lefty sheep SHOULD be raging bout:
*We're STILL in Iraq

*Expanding the war in Afghanistan.

*Gitmo's STILL open.

*Compromised with GOP on tax deal.

No one would like to see Obama voted out of office than I. However, he's still got two years to rebuild his image and to market his message. Here's the irony: with a Republican majority, it is quite possible that the economy could make a turn for the better, or at least show signs of improvement, in the next two years. The person who would get the credit would be Obama. Even though these would be efforts made by Congress, he gets the credit simply by signing legislation into law.

However, before I get too far ahead of myself, I'm counting on his ideology to get in the way of political pragmatism.

No President has ever been so self conscious about his public image than Obama. Nixon was just paranoid. But Obama, or at least his White House staff, has very thin skin. So I think that the moment he begins to show signs of trying to work with Congressional Republicans, he'll cave in to whatever perceived notions he gets from the Democrats and will walk away from any deals, no matter how sound they may be.

Still, I think it would be unwise to count him out. The American people voted him into office once, and there's nothing from stopping them from being fooled into doing it again.

*Worsened the worst economic crisis we've endured since the Great Depression with record federal spending, unemployment, debt, and deficits. Along with job killing, authoritarian, over regulation.

*Outta touch, far left policies that got him and his party humiliated in the midterms.

*Weakening our image round the world of kow towing to foreign leaders, ESPECIALLY dictators like the Saudi King,

I could go on.......

*We're STILL in Iraq

*Gitmo's STILL open.

One month in and this absolute idiot has already posted over 1,000 diarrhea-grams. I've had enough of his shit.
To the rest, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Progressive New Year.

Last edited:

I could go on.......

*We're STILL in Iraq

*Gitmo's STILL open.

One month in and this absolute idiot has already posted over 1,000 diarrhea-grams. I've had enough of his shit.

Translation:

hear-see-speak-no-evil.jpg

I could go on.......

*We're STILL in Iraq

*Gitmo's STILL open.

If the progressives have a good year, this country is in trouble, I hope they FAIL!

I could go on.......

*We're STILL in Iraq

*Gitmo's STILL open.

Why aren't you praising him then?

I could go on.......

*We're STILL in Iraq

*Gitmo's STILL open.

4,569 posts and I have yet so see you actually refute a point, this is no exception.

Care to try now? Or do we wanna keep diggin this hole?:lol:

Forum List

Back