Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Selected Eric Holder As AG

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • His Economics Team

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Let The New Black Panthers Off The Hook

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
Obama's biggest failure, I dont see how he has failed, Obama spent trillions, why would anyone assume Obama intended to do anything less or anything more.

Obama can only be seen as attempting to destroy and make every christian, white, american pay for our sins. Obama is very successful. I will have to dig up a few quotes where Obama specifically states it will be tough, it will be hard, and it will hurt before we recover.

I dont see that we hurt or are suffering yet, still, Obama's term is not over, as long as things get worst, and much worst at that, then Obama accomplishes his goal.

Obama can only be seen as attempting to destroy and make every christian, white, american pay for our sins.

And here we have the view from the radical right

I didn't see "trusting Republicans" on the list. Not even the Republican base really trusts their own leaders. It's why they hate government.

I didn't see "trusting Republicans" on the list. Not even the Republican base really trusts their own leaders. It's why they hate government.

When did Obama trust Republicans?
When did he ever need to?

You are wrong because you are RDean.

The premise is flawed, these are not failures in his eyes or in the eyes of his supporters.

Destructive to America = Success

so according to our Resident Republican Expert.......the Republican base does not trust the leadership.....Sooooo to this Meatball that means ALL Republicans hate the Government.....your a Pathetic Ass Dean....you and about 4-5 other posters on this Board are the only assholes here who hate.....everyone else expresses DISLIKE....but hate.....thats your domain dipshit....

Obama's biggest failure is not being able to turn into B-Rock like he does in this hilarious new animated comedy show that I found on YouTube! It's called B-Rock: The First Term. I'm telling you this is something that should be on Jon Stewart or Colbert or something. It makes fun of everybody including Obama. I think this country needs more stuff to make us laugh like this. Whoever did it... well done!

so lets just keep the Country divided.....as a matter of fact lets make it so fucking divided that it literally destroys the Country....with logic like this there is not much hope out there......

Hmm, it has been pretty divided since OJ Gutted Nicole, or did Clinton come before that. Anyway, right about there & exposing Iran Contra. Now the impeachment didn't destroy the country, so what could you find any worse than that?:eusa_whistle:

The premise is flawed, these are not failures in his eyes or in the eyes of his supporters.

Destructive to America = Success

Thar you go, the whole fucking country out to destroy itself = success.

Can we get you in line, it is time to pass out the Jim Jones koolaide.

Right now he's trying to pull a clinton

Clinton was an actual liberal, so it wasn't that hard to move to the center.
Obama is a progressive, going to the center is an act. I'm not sure he can keep it up to get re-elected.
But it's a win-win ploy
The left and far left will vote for him anyway, and he can fool some moderates into thinking he's normal.

What's the failure in that?

He's not being himself. He's a total fake and fraud.

Forum List

Back