• Selected Eric Holder As AG

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • His Economics Team

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Let The New Black Panthers Off The Hook

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
LOL as proud to be gay as I am, and as much as I support DADT repeal, I agree,

I meant no offense at all. I have nothing against gays. Hell, I hope one day you all can marry. But when it comes to DADT I think it's a bad idea to repeal it. I served in the Corps for 31 years and I can honestly tell you repealing DADT will do nothing but hurt gays. They will be outcasted and suffer with lack of promotions.

I have nothing against gays in the military. I would proudly serve in a platoon with all gays as long as they were qualified. I just don't want to see them discriminated against.

DADT protects gays and I really wish they would leave it as is.

Last edited:
Sorry Shooter, no disrespect but you forgot.....

HIS DADDY'S CONDOM!!!

...as a poll option for his biggest failure.

Virtually his entire foreign "policy"

Affirmative.

START is a piece of crap. We'll be limited on our nukes and Russia will be able to build and stockpile at will because they get to designate what facilities we inspect. Obama got snookered and taken advantage of by Russia. Apparantly negotiating isn't Obama's strong-suit.

And don't get me started on his stance with North Korea and Iran. Neither of those countries take him seriously. North Korea is sending banned nuclear and missile technology to Burma, Syria, Iran and God knows who else and Iran is developing nukes and have shown they are absolutely insane and have made mind-boggling threats against Israel. If they get a functioning nuke I am scared to death at the act of lunacy they will show the world.

And what's Obama doing about North Korea and Iran? Nothing. Apparantly making sure gays can brag about their sexual lifestyle in the military is more of a national security concern.

Obama needs to grow a sack. Reagan is rolling over in his grave right about now.

LOL as proud to be gay as I am, and as much as I support DADT repeal, I agree.

asking you as a person who is gay...do you think or believe the US Military is a proper forum for social engineering?
This is in no way meant to be a pigeonhole question. Nor is intended in any way to appear "loaded"...
I will not critique your answer. I merely wish to read a gay person's perspective on this issue.
Please note. I do not oppose gays serving their country. I do however oppose the wording "openly gay" in the DADT repeal. I believe the military is not the place for expressing one's sexual preferences.
I thank you in advance.

I meant no offense at all. I have nothing against gays. Hell, I hope one day you all can marry. But when it comes to DADT I think it's a bad idea to repeal it. I served in the Corps for 31 years and I can honestly tell you repealing DADT will do nothing but hurt gays. They will be outcasted and suffer with lack of promotions.

None taken. And that's amazing, thanks for your service Marine, and the support. But I was Navy, and even tho I'm out, I still know alotta gay dudes in all branches who really just wanna stop living a lie, and be able to be themselves for this nation they could die for.

Besides, DADT did little. Take it from me, we have insanely high sex drives, higher than yours, WE'RE GONNA GET FOUND OUT EVENTUALLY, word spreads, and if a CO or whoever finds out, we could get passed over for promotions, and screwed anyway, DADT or not.

But I believe this integration will go off mostly without a hitch.

Affirmative.

START is a piece of crap. We'll be limited on our nukes and Russia will be able to build and stockpile at will because they get to designate what facilities we inspect. Obama got snookered and taken advantage of by Russia. Apparantly negotiating isn't Obama's strong-suit.

And don't get me started on his stance with North Korea and Iran. Neither of those countries take him seriously. North Korea is sending banned nuclear and missile technology to Burma, Syria, Iran and God knows who else and Iran is developing nukes and have shown they are absolutely insane and have made mind-boggling threats against Israel. If they get a functioning nuke I am scared to death at the act of lunacy they will show the world.

And what's Obama doing about North Korea and Iran? Nothing. Apparantly making sure gays can brag about their sexual lifestyle in the military is more of a national security concern.

Obama needs to grow a sack. Reagan is rolling over in his grave right about now.

asking you as a person who is gay...do you think or believe the US Military is a proper forum for social engineering?
This is in no way meant to be a pigeonhole question. Nor is intended in any way to appear "loaded"...
I will not critique your answer. I merely wish to read a gay person's perspective on this issue.
Please note. I do not oppose gays serving their country. I do however oppose the wording "openly gay" in the DADT repeal. I believe the military is not the place for expressing one's sexual preferences.
I thank you in advance.

Social engineering?

Well shit, socializing happens everywhere in the military, no matter what, always. With us we had to live a lie and stay quiet, but now if someone asks us, we can be honest, real. Straight servicemen have been socializing with us anyway, most knowing we're already gay, so I don't see the harm really.

It's not gonna turn into a damn gay orgy people.
But shit, if a straight dude, serving overseas, knows he could die @ any given time, and says "what the hell, c'mere dude", that really aint on us, makes sense tho......

I thank you in advance.

Social engineering?

Well shit, socializing happens everywhere in the military, no matter what, always. With us we had to live a lie and stay quiet, but now if someone asks us, we can be honest, real. Straight servicemen have been socializing with us anyway, most knowing we're already gay, so I don't see the harm really.

But shit, if a straight dude, serving overseas, knows he could die @ any given time, and says "what the hell, c'mere dude", that really aint on us, makes sense tho......

I have a bunch more questions and a response to your answer as well. However, it's late and been a long day...Get back later today...Merry Christmas!
Before I go, I'd like to thank you for your service to the nation and it's people!

I thank you in advance.

Social engineering?

I have a bunch more questions and a response to your answer as well. However, it's late and been a long day...Get back later today...Merry Christmas!
Before I go, I'd like to thank you for your service to the nation and it's people!

Thanks, and you're welcome.

I have nothing against gays in the military. I would proudly serve in a platoon with all gays as long as they were qualified. I just don't want to see them discriminated against.

I wish the Gays all the trauma. hardship, and pain of divorce, we can call it Gayrage instead of Marriage, they should get separate courts as well, preferably after the Jerry Springer show.

Virtually every political move of his has been a failure. He handed his domestic agenda over to the liberal whack-job Dems in Congress. They promptly caused the biggest move to the GOP in post war history. His decisions in Afghanistan have caused the deaths of thousands of Americans. His foreign policy is an incoherent disaster. Every intiative he has made, e.g. Palestinian-Israeli peace talks, has failed. His stimulus is such a failure his major economic advisors have all resigned.
Now he is intent on moving his agenda through the regulatory agencies.
Obama is setting up as the biggest failure in the history of the American presidency.

Technically, though he did vote for Stimulus it was as a Senator so I can't include that in the list of failures.

None of the above.

-Compromising with Republicans on the Health Care bill. He had the numbers and could have forced it.
-Talking to Republicans in general. tsk tsk. yes, we know he had better numbers than any Pres ever, but that would have made things worse in the long run.
-Compromising with Republicans on the Tax cuts. That seemed like everyone got their bad ideas passed.
-Not ending the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Can't just stop, everytime we have, it got worse.
-No investigation on the war crime that was the invasion of Iraq. That's to keep him and everyone else from being investigated.
-No investigations into torture. It was.
-No investigation into leaking the name of a CIA agent to the press. Thought that was?
-No repeal of the Patriot act. He actually made it stronger.
-Not closing Gitmo. com'on, you knew that was a non-starter.
-Not re-instating FISA.
-No punishment for the authors of the financial crisis. Franks should be in chains.
-Allowing the un-constitutional de-funding of ACORN. It wasn't unconstitutional. They are criminals.
-Firing Sherrod and Van Jones. Hiring Jones, a known Moaist was a terrible idea, he had to get rid of him b/c he couldn't keep his mouth shut and still can't.
-Stimulus package to small and focused on tax cuts. To small? $1 Trillion spent for 3 million jobs. The idea of throwing money at a problem went out in the 90's.
-Not re-instating Glass-Stegall.
-Suspension of Mark to Market.
-Lax on the Oil companies off shore oil drilling regulation prior to the gulf accident. Don't think he knew. I can't hold that against him.

My biggest issue was the arrogance. He assumed the dems would just follow his lead instead of push all their petty agendas.

2 years of ultimate power - wasted.

The poll choices are inadequate. An all of the above option would be appropriate.

And more important of any is the root cause of his failure: a complete and utter ignorance of and lack of respect for America, American Values, and The Constitution.

None of the above.

-Compromising with Republicans on the Health Care bill.
-Talking to Republicans in general.
-Compromising with Republicans on the Tax cuts.
-Not ending the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
-No investigation on the war crime that was the invasion of Iraq.
-No investigations into torture.
-No investigation into leaking the name of a CIA agent to the press.
-No repeal of the Patriot act.
-Not closing Gitmo.
-Not re-instating FISA.
-No punishment for the authors of the financial crisis.
-Allowing the un-constitutional de-funding of ACORN.
-Firing Sherrod and Van Jones.
-Stimulus package to small and focused on tax cuts.
-Not re-instating Glass-Stegall.
-Suspension of Mark to Market.
-Lax on the Oil companies off shore oil drilling regulation prior to the gulf accident.

Obama's biggest failure has been thinking he can be a team player. That somehow, if he is willing to compromise with the right ...that they will reciprocate.

This strategy failed with the concessions he made on the stimulus and healthcare bills which received no Republican support.

With the upcoming Congress, Obama needs to be prepared for endless petty investigations which will tie up his administration. He needs to make it clear that the Democrats still control the Senate and the White House and if Republicans want to pass legislation, they will have to bring something to the table

With the upcoming Congress, Obama needs to be prepared for endless petty investigations which will tie up his administration.

Let's pray they have ENDLESS investigations AND tie up this administration.

We (the people) can't take ANY MORE of the Boyking Obama and his Comrades In Arms VISIONS and what they have in store for us. They have already done ENOUGH DAMAGE

With the upcoming Congress, Obama needs to be prepared for endless petty investigations which will tie up his administration.

Let's pray they have ENDLESS investigations AND tie up this administration.

We (the people) can't take ANY MORE of the Boyking Obama and his Comrades In Arms VISIONS and what they have in store for us. They have already done ENOUGH DAMAGE

That is what the Reppublicans do best.....Nothing

Forum List

Back