What is needed to save America?

Trump to not get the nomination

You haven't had 'Trump' for almost 4 years, and things are just fucking great, aren't they??

There's the answer right here, eliminate stupid people who think one person is responsible for all of the ills of this country, how can you be any more stupid than that?

I believe non-partisan elections would help. If people had to actually think for themselves who to vote for, it would reduce the number of votes to those who studied the candidates and issues. Speaking from experience, for some minor political offices that I really don't care about I felt it was better to omit making a selection.

You can't believe we want a strong leader?
I can't believe that so many Americans would (a) want a dictator who breaks the rules to get them what they want, and (b) could fall for the most obvious, blatant con man the country has ever seen.

But it's true. This whole ugly disaster has taught me that America isn't what I thought it was. I thought -- I assumed -- that we were better than this.

There are lots of opinions on this, and not everybody is right. Even your opinion might be wrong. Sometimes courage is needed to save a country.

---Because things have gotten so far off track in this country, we need a leader who is willing to break some rules if that's what it takes to set things right---

Great. Let's break some rules and deport "vermin" like you lennypartiv

There is only one answer:

a return to the True Church Christ established on Earth. There is no other way

Human beings are lost without it. I was. And moral / spiritual laws that apply to one person apply to all

There are lots of opinions on this, and not everybody is right. Even your opinion might be wrong. Sometimes courage is needed to save a country.

---Because things have gotten so far off track in this country, we need a leader who is willing to break some rules if that's what it takes to set things right---

If the large majority of Americans gave up all their left or right extremism, would come to see and reject all the 'woke' and PC nonsense for the evil that it is, and just return to the traditional values of the mid 20th Century, the huge lion's share of all the crap would just go away.

We would rejoice in being Americans and committed to being better Americans instead of thinking that condemning others is the path to whatever country we think we want. Even those who do not believe in God would not make God unwelcome in the public sector.

We would no longer condone lawlessness and evil, would demand that sensible laws be enforced, and that America be the strong, free, proud, independent, secure, and prosperous exceptional nation it once was with choices, options, opportunities for all.

If the large majority of Americans gave up all their left or right extremism, would come to see and reject all the 'woke' and PC nonsense for the evil that it is, and just return to the traditional values of the mid 20th Century, the huge lion's share of all the crap would just go away.

We would rejoice in being Americans and committed to being better Americans instead of thinking that condemning others is the path to whatever country we think we want. Even those who do not believe in God would not make God unwelcome in the public sector.

We would no longer condone lawlessness and evil, would demand that sensible laws be enforced, and that America be the strong, free, proud, independent, secure, and prosperous exceptional nation it once was with choices, options, opportunities for all.
Liberals don't want the good old days.

Human beings are lost without it. I was. And moral / spiritual laws that apply to one person apply to all

I don't see that happening.

When an alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19: 33-34

Oh, the horror!
Yea, because for the most part, white folks never have to worry about laws like these...

But I remember when you weak ass cucks lost your shit just because you had to wear a mask for 5 minutes to go in a Starbucks...yall called that government tyranny, and tried to kidnap a sitting governor.....

But when it comes to oppressing anyone who is different from you - then, to you, that's freedom...yall are clowns

Yea, because for the most part, white folks never have to worry about laws like these...

But I remember when you weak ass cucks lost your shit just because you had to wear a mask for 5 minutes to go in a Starbucks...yall called that government tyranny, and tried to kidnap a sitting governor.....

But when it comes to oppressing anyone who is different from you - then, to you, that's freedom...yall are clowns
I don't do shitty Starbucks coffee. Nor am I a fed who orchestrated that fake kidnap plot you reference lol!

NEEDED COMMON SENSE,
NOT WILD RANTING

And you get to be the one who decides what church?

Exactly. 70 years ago in America people went to church every Sunday. We need to go back to those days.

Invisibleflash has it right. There are all these groups in America voting to destroy America.

Well, the most obvious thing is to get rid of Democrats. We have to start there.

Forum List

Back