What is needed to save America?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
There are lots of opinions on this, and not everybody is right. Even your opinion might be wrong. Sometimes courage is needed to save a country.

---Because things have gotten so far off track in this country, we need a leader who is willing to break some rules if that's what it takes to set things right---

All I know is if there was a leftist "rapture" tonight our country would be a far better place tomorrow.

Of course the interesting part would be if the Devil or God removed them....

My bet is on the red scaly guy with horns toting a hay fork. ;)

Easy solution: Make every American who wants to vote pass the same basic Civics test that immigrants must pass in order to be naturalized. And it goes without saying, make them show up to vote on Election Day with a picture ID, unless there is a damn good reason why they can't, in which case an Absentee Ballot would be fine. No more mail-in bullshit.

Half of Congress would be gone within two years.

And there is NOTHING in the U.S. Constitution that would prevent this.

Easy solution: Make every American who wants to vote pass the same basic Civics test that immigrants must pass in order to be naturalized. And it goes without saying, make them show up to vote on Election Day with a picture ID, unless there is a damn good reason why they can't, in which case an Absentee Ballot would be fine. No more mail-in bullshit.

Half of Congress would be gone within two years.

And there is NOTHING in the U.S. Constitution that would prevent this.
A poll test is not a bad idea.

There are lots of opinions on this, and not everybody is right. Even your opinion might be wrong. Sometimes courage is needed to save a country.

---Because things have gotten so far off track in this country, we need a leader who is willing to break some rules if that's what it takes to set things right---

Just say "No". Individuals asserting their right to not be cowed is what is needed.

The removal of people (and I do use the term loosely) that wanna revive nazi Germany here would be a great start.

so you want to get rid of the democrat party,, its a good start,,
The OP has another thread where he is advocating giving police in texas the power to ask the immigration status of anyone for any reason.

1700280825969.png

If a heathy democracy requires a well informed electorate, we have already failed. Misinformation campaigns have created a woefully misinformed and manipulated electorate. Just take a look at the clowns we elect to office on all levels of government. I wish I had a good suggestion for a solution. I don't. There are a lot of things I've thought of that might help, but they all have the disadvantage of being politically unacceptable.
Just one example: public caning as an alternative to imprisonment.

If a heathy democracy requires a well informed electorate, we have already failed. Misinformation campaigns have created a woefully misinformed and manipulated electorate. Just take a look at the clowns we elect to office on all levels of government. I wish I had a good suggestion for a solution. I don't. There are a lot of things I've thought of that might help, but they all have the disadvantage of being politically unacceptable.
Just one example: public caning as an alternative to imprisonment.
I do... Think the Purge, melded with the French revolution...

The OP has another thread where he is advocating giving police in texas the power to ask the immigration status of anyone for any reason.

View attachment 860225
considering the millions that have entered over the last 3 yrs that we have no idea who they are or why they are here, that sounds not just logical but a national security requirement,,,

All I know is if there was a leftist "rapture" tonight our country would be a far better place tomorrow.

Of course the interesting part would be if the Devil or God removed them....

My bet is on the red scaly guy with horns toting a hay fork. ;)
My bet is on none of the above. ;)

I don't support political violence. If religious Americans are supporting political violence in 1/3 their numbers, they are no of the body of believers but of the restless herd of cattle following a corrupt demagogue. I do not support the populist demagogue, nor the 1/3 of evangelical mention in the article. Gives another reason to be glad for the separation of church and state.

Last edited:
considering the millions that have entered over the last 3 yrs that we have no idea who they are or why they are here, that sounds not just logical but a national security requirement,,,
Wow, so you guys are all in on the American Gestapo.

This country really is circling the drain.

Forum List

Back