What is Mr. Romney's position on Illegal Immigration?

Immigration
Anyone know what Romney's position is (today) on illegal immigration, illegal immigrants.... what are his solutions?

Did you actually read it? Mitt actually supports part of the DREAM Act.

At least this week.

Of course, once again, we see the real Mitt, Wall Street's Boy. He wants to bring in more skilled immigrants to help put AMericans out of jobs...

Anyone know what Romney's position is (today) on illegal immigration, illegal immigrants.... what are his solutions?

I honestly don't have a clue what Romney's "position" is on anything. However, this much I do know - all his "positions" will favor the rich at the expense of the poor and middle class.

:lol:HaHa. Well try watching something other that MSNBC for a change. And when you do make sure you turn up the volume this time.

Its not hard to figure out Care. We have a huge illegal population in this state... and they are 100% behind obama. No links... just observations. The dram act demonstrations were a good indication of which way they "vote" or will vote.

That is about all i need to know about Romney and his positions on immigration. The illegals in this state don't want him.
I have read that the Hispanics are pissed at Obama for deporting so many illegals...even illegals without a felony over their heads...(Obama claims he is not deporting people who are not felons, but apparently that is not true)

maybe you might want to talk to some of them immigrants and find out their actual opinions rather than trusting fox news. It is not like they are that far away, and you might find they are not horrible people.

:razz:No they are not horrible people. But our economey is. And until we get our economey straightened out we have to concentrate on the people of this country first. Once we do get straightened out then we will have more room for immigrants. Until then the people of this country need jobs.

Self-deportation. Basically the Arizona and Alabama approach. Harrass people of color who you think are here illegally as much as you can and make it to where they will leave on their own. A corporate officer from Mercedes (I think it was Mercedes) was "busted" in one of these sweeps. He wants the system they have there to expand nationwide.

Put another way, his "solutions" can be summed up in 2 words: "Papers...please."

:badgrin:Well if Ubama would do his job and not throw Arizona under the bus and turn them off like he did there would be no reason for harrassment. He doesn't care if they are here legally or illegally just that they vote for him in the future. Its showing he cares more for Mexico than he does for some of the states of the U.S.

I think the overall problem is that Romney knows damned well we can't round up and deport 11 million people.

IN fact, he even said as much in 2006.

But a large part of his support is based on insecure white folks who are just living in mortal fear a Mexican will deflower their daughter.

Another part of the problem is this shows the dichotomy of the modern GOP. At the top, the guys who really run things- they want illegal immigrants. They want a disempowered workforce that they can use to keep wages down.

But at the bottom, they have the misdirected rage element, who are angry but they don't know what they are angry about, so the illegal makes a good scapegoat.

Immigration

At least this week.

Of course, once again, we see the real Mitt, Wall Street's Boy. He wants to bring in more skilled immigrants to help put AMericans out of jobs...

Besides you being a liar........

Is this what democrats are trying to pass by in sourcing....................Bring in the foreignors we cant BS any more americans.

Thats is closer to the truth then you could ever reach.

At least this week.

Is this what democrats are trying to pass by in sourcing....................Bring in the foreignors we cant BS any more americans.

Actually, Work Visas are one of the biggest scams Multi-National Corporations pull.

The way it's supposed to work is that you can ONLY bring in a foreign national to do the work if you can't find a qualified American. Which means that we shouldn't be bringing in any at this point. BUt the fact is, we still approve 1.1 million work visas every year. Now why is that?

Because the Corporations have seminars on how to beat the system. They know a guy here ona work Visa is less likely to give you any lip. Not when you can send him and his family back to whatever third world country you found him in.

Although if you are typical of American literacy skills, they might have a point about not being able to find anyone qualified.

Romney is hiding his position on illegal immigration. That's why he put it on his website.

Immigration

It's called hiding in plain sight. Clever man, that Mitt Romney.

Romney is hiding his position on illegal immigration. That's why he put it on his website.

Immigration

It's called hiding in plain sight. Clever man, that Mitt Romney.

I think the point is, no one really believes him at this point, not even his own supporters.

The only thing animating Romney's Zombie Campaign at this point is a hatred of Obama. Issues are besides the point.

MORMON-ZOMBIES.jpg

If Romney wins because obama lost, that's good enough for me.

Of course it is.

Some of us who actually care about the country beyond our hatred of the black guy might have a different opinion.

I'd love to have other choices besides these two yokels. But that's what we are stuck with.

The most telling sign that a Romney presidency would be awful. He isnt' even competing in his home state.

The only people to live under Mitt Romney's Administration are having none of it this time.

At least this week.

Actually, Work Visas are one of the biggest scams Multi-National Corporations pull.

The way it's supposed to work is that you can ONLY bring in a foreign national to do the work if you can't find a qualified American. Which means that we shouldn't be bringing in any at this point. BUt the fact is, we still approve 1.1 million work visas every year. Now why is that?

Because the Corporations have seminars on how to beat the system. They know a guy here ona work Visa is less likely to give you any lip. Not when you can send him and his family back to whatever third world country you found him in.

Although if you are typical of American literacy skills, they might have a point about not being able to find anyone qualified.

I am very aware of the visas

One of the rules for foreign workers coming here for communications is they must go through a middleman.............AT@T, SAMSUNG, T MOBILE etc utilize the service if not employing their own testers.

We do not keep track of visas, but lets put all the blame on business, it is what repubs do right?

It seems that no one wants illegals here. If that is the case then you all should be singing Obama"s praises since his administrations deported more of them in 2011 than any other. All time record!

Maybe you could just pen a short note of thank you?

It seems that no one wants illegals here. If that is the case then you all should be singing Obama"s praises since his administrations deported more of them in 2011 than any other. All time record!

Maybe you could just pen a short note of thank you?

Just bloviating

He has run the finest catch and release program in the world. and the way those released go on to commit sex crimes and murder is just too much.

Yes the low life deserve much credit.....

And on a health related topic, people were singing the praises of having foreign doctors replacing American doctors!

Go figure.

If American kids did not reject education with such finality, maybe we could produce a few skilled workers.

I am very aware of the visas

One of the rules for foreign workers coming here for communications is they must go through a middleman.............AT@T, SAMSUNG, T MOBILE etc utilize the service if not employing their own testers.

We do not keep track of visas, but lets put all the blame on business, it is what repubs do right?

I call it putting the blame where it belongs. Fact- if companies didn't offer jobs to illegals, illegals wouldn't come here.

If companies weren't trying to dodge the system, they could find Americans to hire if they really wanted to. They don't want to. Who wants to invest thousands of dollars into training soemone who can then take the skills you've given them and shop them down the street?

And on a health related topic, people were singing the praises of having foreign doctors replacing American doctors!

Go figure.

If American kids did not reject education with such finality, maybe we could produce a few skilled workers.

I'm sorry, who was praising that?

The reason why we have such an influx of foreign doctors is because as a medical professional, you can make more here. This is true of nurses as well.

Forum List

Back