What is Mr. Romney's position on Illegal Immigration?

I am very aware of the visas

One of the rules for foreign workers coming here for communications is they must go through a middleman.............AT@T, SAMSUNG, T MOBILE etc utilize the service if not employing their own testers.

We do not keep track of visas, but lets put all the blame on business, it is what repubs do right?

I call it putting the blame where it belongs. Fact- if companies didn't offer jobs to illegals, illegals wouldn't come here.

If companies weren't trying to dodge the system, they could find Americans to hire if they really wanted to. They don't want to. Who wants to invest thousands of dollars into training soemone who can then take the skills you've given them and shop them down the street?

Microsoft sits in our backyard along with all the communication companies, Boeings etc.

Now how is it businesses fault, America can not supply the needs...

Romney is a businessman.

Illegals are a source of cheap labor.

You do the math.

And on a health related topic, people were singing the praises of having foreign doctors replacing American doctors!

Go figure.

If American kids did not reject education with such finality, maybe we could produce a few skilled workers.

I'm sorry, who was praising that?

The reason why we have such an influx of foreign doctors is because as a medical professional, you can make more here. This is true of nurses as well.

Go read the topic. It's still here.

Very sadly, Americans are developing a new stereotype and it's hurting everyone. American workers are now cause for suspicion.

I think the overall problem is that Romney knows damned well we can't round up and deport 11 million people.

IN fact, he even said as much in 2006.

But a large part of his support is based on insecure white folks who are just living in mortal fear a Mexican will deflower their daughter.

Another part of the problem is this shows the dichotomy of the modern GOP. At the top, the guys who really run things- they want illegal immigrants. They want a disempowered workforce that they can use to keep wages down.

But at the bottom, they have the misdirected rage element, who are angry but they don't know what they are angry about, so the illegal makes a good scapegoat.

I ROFLMAO when Armey of FreedomWerks came out for illegals a short while back. Not suprising, given FreedomWorks is a creature of/bankrolled by The Koch Bros :clap2:

Anyone know what Romney's position is (today) on illegal immigration, illegal immigrants.... what are his solutions?

Not hard to figure out.... just look for who the illegals support.
But how do we know who illegals support? Have illegals been polled, waving their hand saying I am illegal, I am illegal? :lol:

Or are you counting the nearing 50 million USA Latino American CITIZENS as illegals?

Forum List

Back