What is it like to be an Israeli?

I Have a question since we don't really have a Palestinian here you all can feel free to reply instead.
What is it like to live in a place where the government elected by your fellow people[Palestinians] drag bodies in the street tied to motorcycles for being accused to collaborate with Israel, without having a trial if this mean anything at all..??

I Have a question since we don't really have a Palestinian here you all can feel free to reply instead.
What is it like to live in a place where the government elected by your fellow people[Palestinians] drag bodies in the street tied to motorcycles for being accused to collaborate with Israel, without having a trial if this mean anything at all..??

Probably not much different from the people in occupied France. French collaborators were not given a trial. Helping the Nazis or helping the Israelis is much the same thing.

I see you speak honestly and from the heart Lipush.

The biggest schism between the view of the world you express and that of the rest of the world is about the Zionist dream. For us, when we balance the dream of an Israel for Jews to be happy and safe, with the dream of Palestinians to be free in their own state, happy & safe both seem good, "for those they would embrace".

There lies the rub.

But I wont get into that here. And ask no one else diverts to that. There are 10,000 other threads to discuss where & why it goes wrong.

Do we have any Palestinian contributors willing to talk about how their lives are laid out? Maybe even someone from Gaza?

"The biggest schism between the view of the world you express and that of the rest of the world is about the Zionist dream. For us, when we balance the dream of an Israel for Jews to be happy and safe, with the dream of Palestinians to be free in their own state, happy & safe both seem good, "for those they would embrace."

"I see you speak honestly and from the heart Lipush."

you're such a fake/phony. go stuff one these pathetic grim-reaper outfits down your ignorant muslim throat. i'm SURE there are -ahem- "israelis" who wished you palestinian BARBARIANS (with your backward existence, and backward clothes ) ~~~~~> "would all pack up and move out the hell out of the gaza strip and west bank." LIPBUSH doesn't have the CHOPS to tell you to your FACE(s).....Palestinians: from another place in time...they're to be pitied. A 7th century CULTURE living in the 21st century. Brrrrrrr, and all these black people living there too, once blacks start moving in, there goes the neighborhood !

if they could, THEY would......

.....recruit, that is.

And about the upcoming field trial.
BvCEvgzIgAEC3IA-1.jpg-large-e1408165047110.jpeg
That Schabas bastard should get an honest job. Shoveling horseshit in a stable woud take off some of that hog fat.

How is not a perfect analogy. European Jews invaded and occupied Palestine and the people living their are under occupation, as the French were.
Nope.
European Jews joined the Jews in Israel and established the most advanced, liberal, and safe state in the M.E... Here you can find a great answer about the subject given by PM Netanyahu.
[Start from around 10:00]

How is not a perfect analogy. European Jews invaded and occupied Palestine and the people living their are under occupation, as the French were.

can you tell us when this "INVASION" took place?----
"how" is also important------did the European jews
MARCH IN-----or arrive in bomber jets? ---

There were white supremacist Nazis in the town of
my childhood-----the town was LILY white when my
family moved in and there was a very unwelcomed
INVASION of young jewish families of the BABY BOOM--
era The "colored " invasion did not happen until
the late 1970s ------that INVASION was even more
unwelcomed. An interesting story---I was not there in
the 1970s-----but my parents were. My mom told me she
had to rescue a Pakistani child----who was being chased
and called "n^g#er" by a group of lily whites. She
stopped a little boy and he sneered "old jew".

You want to define "invasion" as YOU use the word?

Thanks Lipush.

No. I am happy to let this thread drop before it devolves into the usual contentiousness. There should be one like this is every thousand. :)

Again, thanks for your candid replies. Of course we still have different perspectives, but maybe I can picture things as you see them a little more clearly.

Same goes for you. Not that I think I have anything nearly so poignant to describe, but if you have any questions, feel free.

Not of your honey, not of your sting.

Nope.
European Jews joined the Jews in Israel and established the most advanced, liberal, and safe state in the M.E... Here you can find a great answer about the subject given by PM Netanyahu.

You don't want a later day Hitler with nuclear weapons, who does he think he is. That guy give me the creeps. Maher sucks up to him as he wants to keep his job..The American media is owned by Jews, so its bias. Always playing the violin card of WWII.

"The biggest schism between the view of the world you express and that of the rest of the world is about the Zionist dream. For us, when we balance the dream of an Israel for Jews to be happy and safe, with the dream of Palestinians to be free in their own state, happy & safe both seem good, "for those they would embrace."

"I see you speak honestly and from the heart Lipush."

you're such a fake/phony. go stuff one these pathetic grim-reaper outfits down your ignorant muslim throat. i'm SURE there are -ahem- "israelis" who wished you palestinian BARBARIANS (with your backward existence, and backward clothes ) ~~~~~> "would all pack up and move out the hell out of the gaza strip and west bank." LIPBUSH doesn't have the CHOPS to tell you to your FACE(s).....Palestinians: from another place in time...they're to be pitied. A 7th century CULTURE living in the 21st century. Brrrrrrr, and all these black people living there too, once blacks start moving in, there goes the neighborhood !

if they could, THEY would......

.....recruit, that is.

You don't want a later day Hitler with nuclear weapons, who does he think he is. That guy give me the creeps. Maher sucks up to him as he wants to keep his job..The American media is owned by Jews, so its bias. Always playing the violin card of WWII.

Completely false Palestinian propaganda. European Jews were invited to immigrate by the British who also facilitated their immigration . And they didn't occupy anything when they immigrated.
You've been reading too much propaganda sites.
The fact that you compare this to the German Nazi occupation shows that you have no knowledge of either subject.

Completely false Palestinian propaganda. European Jews were invited to immigrate by the British who also facilitated their immigration . And they didn't occupy anything when they immigrated.
The fact that you compare this to the German Nazi occupation shows that you have no knowledge of either subject.

Did the people of Palestine agree to be invaded by the Europeans? What right did the British have to transfer Europeans to Palestine? Of course the Europeans occupied Palestine, what do you call arriving and taking over? The simple fact is that Europeans went to another continent, settled and took over Palestine renaming it Israel. Talk about believing propaganda.

Nope.

Now that's a real "liberal" state that holds millions under occupation in Gulags. What a hoot.

Jews since the early 1800's were invited to return to their homeland by ottoman and arabs.
It was when the mufti incited some of the local arabs with lies and propaganda that there was conflict. When the mufti could not succeed in the genocide with the arabs he turned to hitler to do the jobs. At the end, hitler gave the mufti millions in gold to carry on the holocaust in the middle east.

Forum List

Back