What is Israel's Military Plan for Gaza?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Based on "news" reports, the Israeli military is pushing through Gaza from north to south and advising civilians in Gaza to do the same. To the extent this reporting is accurate, what is Israel's ultimate military plan for Gaza? After these civilians are crowded south, then what happens?

I wonder if a better plan would be to intersect Gaza into two regions, with Israel then administering the northern region? This would greatly reduce the length of the actively hostile border Israel would need to defend, and move Hamas further away from Israel's population centers. Perhaps this could be a "two-state" solution that could actually work?

Based on "news" reports, the Israeli military is pushing through Gaza from north to south and advising civilians in Gaza to do the same. To the extent this reporting is accurate, what is Israel's ultimate military plan for Gaza? After these civilians are crowded south, then what happens?

I wonder if a better plan would be to intersect Gaza into two regions, with Israel then administering the northern region? This would greatly reduce the length of the actively hostile border Israel would need to defend, and move Hamas further away from Israel's population centers. Perhaps this could be a "two-state" solution that could actually work?
With due respect, you suck at geography! Many Israeli settlements are east of Gaza.

The Forum Outcasts are ill enough to talk about full cleansing but that it why they are outcasts .

Hopefully the Houthi and Hezbollah will keep the Ethnic Cleansers hopping around in increasing panic and will continue to wreck Red Sea cargo movement , hugely embarrassing both the US and Israeli terrorists .

Are the bullies going to get their faces rubbed into the mud ?
Wouldn't that be lovely .

What is the US' plan for Gaza? Pretty much the same as Israels's, no matte how much mealy mouthing the administration does. Cluster them in tents with the US paying for it? Can you say target rich environment, as Rumsfeld loved to say? https://archive.is/MVg6I

Forum List

Back