What is first love?

wallace

Rookie
Sep 18, 2018
The definition of the first love is not that the two sides admit each other is called "love". If you have to admit each other, it is called "first love". The word "love" is not going to die. When you say that you are "love", you must be right. Feel the feeling in your heart
For the first time in my heart, I deeply missed the people who have loved and hurt. If it is a single love and a crush, how sad they are. If he does not have a first love, but the heart is so clear and painful, it’s not called love. What? Why is the word "heart" instead of "meat" under the word of love? Why don't you use other words to make the bottom of the word? Because you have to feel the "heart" that you can afford.
"Love" "Love" "Think" "Read" "Think" and "Love" in Traditional Chinese. Look at these words. Why do you have a heart inside? Because you are tempted.
So I think that as long as you are in the heart, you have loved someone who likes a person and it is the first time that it is called first love. It is not necessary to have two people together. It is called first love, you have a crush on unrequited love, and you only know when you grow up. It’s the feeling that I really love someone and it’s the first time I’m called first love.
The two don't feel each other. They just want to play together. They are engaged in objects together. Is it called love? The lack of inner feelings, so use the word " engage in"

Forum List

Back