What is Brady's problem?!!!

His mother has cancer, and he was with her.

He skipped out in the past and this time he wanted to spend time with his mother. That's reasonable considering she has cancer.

I remember when Tim Thomas of the Boston Bruins refused to visit the WH because he disliked the direction America was going in and he was chastised, I disagreed with his stance. If you skip for political reasons I think it is wrong headed, for personal family reasons, I understand. One of the other Pats who didn't come said "been there, done that", and he actually did skip out in meeting Obama so I believe his decision wasn't political and in that respect I suppose he's just not the "ballroom" type of guy.

There were 3 or 4 who did not go because they disagree with the winning president, that's just wrong IMO. Show up, smile, represent your club and respect tradition. You don't have to like or agree with the president, but show up for your franchise and because it's often a once in a lifetime opportunity.

He skipped out in the past and this time he wanted to spend time with his mother. That's reasonable considering she has cancer.

I remember when Tim Thomas of the Boston Bruins refused to visit the WH because he disliked the direction America was going in and he was chastised, I disagreed with his stance. If you skip for political reasons I think it is wrong headed, for personal family reasons, I understand. One of the other Pats who didn't come said "been there, done that", and he actually did skip out in meeting Obama so I believe his decision wasn't political and in that respect I suppose he's just not the "ballroom" type of guy.

There were 3 or 4 who did not go because they disagree with the winning president, that's just wrong IMO. Show up, smile, represent your club and respect tradition. You don't have to like or agree with the president, but show up for your franchise and because it's often a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Link ???

Brady and Trump are old friends.

So go to the WH wasn't a big deal to him. .. :cool:

which is why I knew trump was no different than those other fellow mass murderers Bushwacker and Obomination.He is following their footsteps as I knew he would.anybody that is friends with that lying prick has no morals obviously.

Put shady brady,Kraft and Belicheat behind bars where they belong and MAYBE the NFL wont be so corrupt.I take that back,the owners are all evil as well greedy bastards after money only caring about lining their pockets from relocation fees so they can be more rich and selfish,not caring about tradition or history. naw just throw the NFL down the drain completely and reform it with a new league where they cant rig playoffs and superbowls all the time.

Im done with the NFL.

Last edited:

tl;dr

which is why I knew trump was no different than those other fellow mass murderers Bushwacker and Obomination.He is following their footsteps as I knew he would.anybody that is friends with that lying prick has no morals obviously.

Put shady brady,Kraft and Belicheat behind bars where they belong and MAYBE the NFL wont be so corrupt.I take that back,the owners are all evil as well greedy bastards after money only caring about lining their pockets from relocation fees so they can be more rich and selfish,not caring about tradition or history. naw just throw the NFL down the drain completely and reform it with a new league where they cant rig playoffs and superbowls all the time.

Im done with the NFL.
Good post

Im done with the NFL.
Good post

the fact that one of USMBs trolls toto laughed "the troll who has his head up agent rightwinger ass" :D proved it indeed is the best post on this thread.:up:

this poster below at another site who posted this NAILED it.i could not have said it better myself.

Having criminals @WhiteHouse is terrible for morale. In my view, it undermines everything we want to accomplish as a society. Having criminals Tom Brady,Robert Kraft and Belicheat in the white house is terrible for the moral for america indeed.:thup:

they are criminals same as hernandez,only to a lesser extent.

Last edited:
DGeZPwlUIAQ3xzg.jpg

that is WHY i KNEW Trump was no different than Obomination and Bushwacker.An evil man same as they are,no surprise the fact he is friends with a lying cheating fraud that has tainted the sport forever.

Forum List

Back