What is a radical republican?

(raises hand)proud radical conservative evolutionist.

Submitted for your (dis)approval: A sad 40-something political zealot with delusions of grandeur who's only purpose in life is to make everyone else look reasonable. But as he is about to find out he is actually a party of one with a reservation in the Ignore Zone.

(raises hand)proud radical conservative evolutionist.

Submitted for your (dis)approval: A sad 40-something political zealot with delusions of grandeur who's only purpose in life is to make everyone else look reasonable. But as he is about to find out he is actually a party of one with a reservation in the Ignore Zone.

Don't you have a police car to go shit on or some other seditious act?

Radical?

Is it radical to want to be left the hell alone?

Is it radical to refuse to become a christian?

Is it radical to refuse to become a muslim?

Is it radical to refuse to become a citizen?

Is it radical to refuse to become a communist?

Is it radical to refuse to become a nazi?

Is it radical to refuse to become a gay?

Is it radical to refuse to become a father?

Is it radical to refuse to become a plumber?

Is it radical to refuse to become a slave?

Is it radical to refuse to become a moron?

Is it radical to refuse to become a racist?

Is it radical to refuse to become a savior?

Is it radical to refuse to become a whore?

Is it radical to refuse to become a junky?

Is it radical to refuse to become a sellout?

Is it radical to refuse to become a whatever?

. .
. . .

I bet there's an ass hole out there to answer yes to every one of those and whatever else I could come up with.

What's wrong with humans, why can't they leave others alone? I want to smack those that think you're radical if you're not a clone of them and do as they want you to do for them. I'm starting to think humans are ass holes.

Strange I have never seen let alone read a communist manifesto, but right wingers seem to know it by heart?

That's because you get all your Marxism 2nd hand. Marxist professors convert the gospel into terms the ignorant turds like you can understand. They never mention Karl Marx or communism, but it's the exact same swill with a little sugar in it to cover up the bad taste.

So, how many proposed amendments and drastic changes in everything from taxation to social programs to labor rights do you support? The person looking for radical changes is usually and correctly termed a radical.

So overthrowing 15% of our economy isn't "radical?" $1.5 trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see isn't "radical?" Shutting down major industries like coal mining and oil that our economy depends on isn't "radical?"

I was talking to the piece of garbage who just called me a traitor, do you want to second his opinion?

I'll be happy to second that opinion. All leftwingers are traitors. They are all working diligantly to destroy this country.

This guy was a radical Republican​

492px-Theodore_Roosevelt_laughing.jpg

I was talking to the piece of garbage who just called me a traitor, do you want to second his opinion?

I'll be happy to second that opinion. All leftwingers are traitors. They are all working diligantly to destroy this country.

ALL LEFTWINGERS?.....yea right....some yes....but all?....:eusa_eh:....some rightwingers seem to be diligently trying to do the same thing....notice how i said ....some....both sides have Assholes more concerned about what the Party and the rest of their Ilk want over whats happening to this Country...

The current definition of "radical" is "anyone who dares to disagree with me."

Yeah, LOL, agreed.

Oh, I just realized something ~ I should replace the "No Soliciting" sign on my my front and back door with a multilingual billboard version of the same, that might help to let everyone know I'm a radical extremist. :lol:

Radical Republicans want to reinstate slavery. To kill all minorities. To pretend to be pro-life while supporting the death penalty. To invade any and all countries who do not succumb to the U.S. or Israel. To kill 1.6 billion people on the planet known as Muslims. To instill mass fear in the general public by repeatedly using words and phrases such as "September the 11th", "War on Terror", "Iran", "Terrorism", "Terrorists",

They have had no power scince 07
GWB subsidized GM for Obama
They have done nothing scince 07 but try and stop this out of control spending

We have a sitting president who claims that he is subsidizing oil companies, in public
Threatens the supreme court
Claims he inherited the 1.4 trillion dollar deficit of 2009
claimed he has created millionsof jobs scince 09

And the republican is the radical one?

Exxon Earns Huge Profits, But Also Pays Huge Taxes | TheBlaze.com

And with record profits come record taxes as well as record revenue

What is a radical Republican? Probably a real conservative would be considered radical by the current crop of Republicans.

Tea Party Republicans are an interesting phenomenon, an equal combination of myopia, callousness and cowardice shaken, not stirred, by the corporate power elite.

Those with vision understand preventative maintenance is cost effective, preventative health care is cost effective and R&D, access to good educating and training is cost effective.

A simple example. A person with vision maintains their homes infrastructure, roof, gutters, drainage and the electrical and gas systems; failing to do so will become much more costly when deferred.

Forum List

Back