Obama v. Arpaio?

Big Fitz

User Quit *****
Nov 23, 2009
Government plans to sue Arizona sheriff for targeting Latinos | Reuters

Now why do you suppose THIS is suddenly happening? :doubt:

I wonder if it has anything to do with this? :eusa_silenced:

Arizona sheriff says Obama's birth certificate a forgery | Reuters

This president wouldn't go after his political enemies would he? I mean he's a unifying force, bringing hope change and peace to the entire world! :eusa_shifty:

It's not like he ever invalidated opponent's election petitions to keep them from running or anything by way of example. :eusa_shhh:

So I wonder why this is 'suddenly' happening?

LOL
Arapio is a pissant to all but the locals and right wingers.
Do not think that a president would waste his time on him, this action came from Joe's actions against Latinos.
Latinos have friends and such in high places in the SW.

This president wouldn't go after his political enemies would he? I mean he's a unifying force, bringing hope change and peace to the entire world! :eusa_shifty:

It's not like he ever invalidated opponent's election petitions to keep them from running or anything by way of example. :eusa_shhh:

I posted the Alabama SC decision, actual backing for birthers. Go to thread.

LOL
Do not think that a president would waste his time on him, this action came from Joe's actions against Latinos.
Lations have friends and such in high places in the SW.

It's not all of the sudden either.

"suddenly"???

Where have you been the last 10 years?

Ya gotta feel sorry for the rw's. they think there's a conspiracy behind every cactus.

Here's something for you to think about. The birther nuts have been screeching their silly lies since before President Obama was elected. Ask yourself two questions:

Why haven't they come up with any PROOF?

And, what took KKK Arpaio to long to get in this game?

LOL

Seriously?

Arpaio is ignored outside of AZ and like his hero, $illy $arah, he knows his days are numbered and he wants a new gravy train. Most in AZ despise him because he is SO incredibly corrupt and cruel. The white supremacists adore him though. Them, and the real dregs of the pub party.

He's dirt and everyone knows it.

The Long Form did not have a pictorial graphic pullout to explain the facts for whitey?

LOL

Seriously?

Arpaio is ignored outside of AZ and like his hero, $illy $arah, he knows his days are numbered and he wants a new gravy train. Most in AZ despise him because he is SO incredibly corrupt and cruel. The white supremacists adore him though. Them, and the real dregs of the pub party.

He's dirt and everyone knows it.
Ignored outside of AZ? Hardly, the right winger pundits are constantly praising him.

How many other sheriffs are so well known? Heck he is almost as well known as a plumpers apprentice from Ohio with the same first name. A right wing Joe fetish?
:D

I don't give a fuck about the birther cause. I just find it interesting that the timing of this potential lawsuit pops up now, from a president that's used more intimidation tactics than any president since Nixon or LBJ and possibly even Wilson. Even if it is not filed, it's still an interesting thing to consider when the DoJ won't even go after the New Black Panthers for inciting violence, voter intimidation and now placing a hit out on a private citizen.

I don't give a fuck about the birther cause. I just find it interesting that the timing of this potential lawsuit pops up now, from a president that's used more intimidation tactics than any president since Nixon or LBJ and possibly even Wilson. Even if it is not filed, it's still an interesting thing to consider when the DoJ won't even go after the New Black Panthers for inciting violence, voter intimidation and now placing a hit out on a private citizen.

If you knew what you were talking about you would know that the reason for the timing is that Arpiao refused to turn over documents for almost two years. The DOJ sued and Arpiao caved, before the first hearing. That's why this was dragged out.

Study a topic before you post.

This investigation has been going on for quite sometime. The a**hole, Arpaio, isn't complying with SETTLEMENT negotiation deadlines:
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio at crossroads in civil rights case

Oh I love it.

LOL

Hyper reactionaries can be such fun.

Oh I love it.

LOL

Hyper reactionaries can be such fun.

Is this you cover post for not knowing the topic?

DOJ tries to settle without charges, Arpaio, the pink underwear* guy, thunbs his nose at deadlines agreed upon. Instead, the showboater decides he is vital statistics and thus "investigates" a birth certficate.

* THIS is fighting crime?

Forum List

Back