This thread is going to answer that question!​

A good jew is someone who:
  • is true to their faith
  • thinks for him or herself
  • stands up for what is right and just
  • believes in justice and the rule of law
  • supports human rights for all
  • loves his country
And most of all, has the courage to stand up to his government when he thinks its wrong.

Our first example of a good jew...

...meet Jonathan Ben-Artzi (nephew of the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu).

Jonathan Ben-Artzi, a mathematician at Cambridge University, is a young Israeli who refused to serve in the Israeli Defense Forces, and was imprisoned for over a year for doing so. Ben-Artzi echoes the views of many Israeli peace activists – a view almost totally missing from the discourse in this country. He laments the fact that, in his view, the country has indeed become an “apartheid state,” and supports the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement (BDS) – positions that are considered way beyond the pale in the U.S.
It's quite a hoot, he's Big Ben's nephew!

Here's a few more of his comments...

Ben-Artzi on "jew-only" villages:
"In Israel there are all these communities that don’t accept non-Jews. On paper this was ruled illegal, but in effect it’s still going on."

Ben-Artzi on buying products manufactured in the OPT:
"...any product that’s made in the occupied territories of course should not even be sold anywhere. That’s clear. That’s like stolen goods to me."

Ben-Artzi on refusing military service:
"I always knew that for me it was the right thing to do and there was no doubt that I could not join the military. The only question was what precisely to do, but that too was, for me, pretty straightforward at the time. I didn’t see any other way. In fact there isn’t really any other way for anyone who sees things differently in Israel but to do this. There are only two or three options I guess. One option is to be ultra-orthodox, in which case you’re exempt. That’s something that might be changing now, so it’s not clear. Another option is to go to a psychiatrist and try to convince them by actually portraying yourself as someone who is in bad mental health -- or paying enough money to the psychiatrist to give you a note that will release you from the military. Or you can say what your conscience tells you; what your beliefs are. Then you face whatever consequences there are."
Obviously, as an Irish Catholic, this is just my opinion. But this thread is created to shove in the face of all these zionist assholes, who constantly attack people by claiming they're jew-haters. The people I intend to list here, are jews that have my eternal support and respect.

What is a good jew?​

This thread is going to answer that question!​

A good jew is someone who:
  • is true to their faith
  • thinks for him or herself
  • stands up for what is right and just
  • believes in justice and the rule of law
  • supports human rights for all
  • loves his country
And most of all, has the courage to stand up to his government when he thinks its wrong.

Our first example of a good jew...

...meet Jonathan Ben-Artzi (nephew of the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu).

Jonathan Ben-Artzi, a mathematician at Cambridge University, is a young Israeli who refused to serve in the Israeli Defense Forces, and was imprisoned for over a year for doing so. Ben-Artzi echoes the views of many Israeli peace activists – a view almost totally missing from the discourse in this country. He laments the fact that, in his view, the country has indeed become an “apartheid state,” and supports the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement (BDS) – positions that are considered way beyond the pale in the U.S.
It's quite a hoot, he's Big Ben's nephew!

Here's a few more of his comments...

Ben-Artzi on "jew-only" villages:
"In Israel there are all these communities that don’t accept non-Jews. On paper this was ruled illegal, but in effect it’s still going on."

Ben-Artzi on buying products manufactured in the OPT:
"...any product that’s made in the occupied territories of course should not even be sold anywhere. That’s clear. That’s like stolen goods to me."

Ben-Artzi on refusing military service:
"I always knew that for me it was the right thing to do and there was no doubt that I could not join the military. The only question was what precisely to do, but that too was, for me, pretty straightforward at the time. I didn’t see any other way. In fact there isn’t really any other way for anyone who sees things differently in Israel but to do this. There are only two or three options I guess. One option is to be ultra-orthodox, in which case you’re exempt. That’s something that might be changing now, so it’s not clear. Another option is to go to a psychiatrist and try to convince them by actually portraying yourself as someone who is in bad mental health -- or paying enough money to the psychiatrist to give you a note that will release you from the military. Or you can say what your conscience tells you; what your beliefs are. Then you face whatever consequences there are."
Obviously, as an Irish Catholic, this is just my opinion. But this thread is created to shove in the face of all these zionist assholes, who constantly attack people by claiming they're jew-haters. The people I intend to list here, are jews that have my eternal support and respect.

I have listed some of my Faves here

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...eautiful-and-courageous-people-of-israel.html

Forum List

Back