What If Zimmerman Walks Free?

Afros are just animals. Their mass hatred of justice for Zimmerman and their defense of a thug just echo the fact, Afros are just animals. Their only defense against being thought of as animals is the accusation "you're racist." If Afros don't want to be thought of as just animals, they should start acting like human beings.

Pat Buchanan's article is correct. Maybe you can niggle about the precision of a detail-or-two in his detail-filled article. But, to say 90% of it are "outright blatant bald face lies" is just stupid, the bizarre delusion of someone with a skull filled with nothing but feces.

I read that link and see nothing false in his statements.

Maybe you can point out the specific "bald face lies", etc.

I concur.

I was amazed that Al Sharpton was pleased that one of the neighbours who came on his show actually admitted that the policeman who came to interview both her and her son, coaxed them into the position that it couldnt be self defence. instead of being outraged (and we know how well he does that emotion) Sharpton was happy that the investigation was being manipulated in a way that was counter to Zimmerman's rights. Sharpton can't even distinguish between right and wrong. it was disappointing and a little bit scary that a candidate for the Dem's Presidential Nominee could be so out of touch with morality. Him and Nancy Grace are book ends but no one takes Grace seriously.

I read that link and see nothing false in his statements.

Maybe you can point out the specific "bald face lies", etc.

She couldn't find a lie on a golf course, has only a limited command of the English language, and is a bona fide lefty hack. So if she does decide to reply to you I guarantee it'll be a hoot.

It really doesn't matter if he is guilty or innocent.

Zimmerman is the sacrificial lamb who's life and liberty will be sacrificed in order avoid national riots and looting by African Americans.

Last edited:

Zimmerman is the sacrificial lamb who's life and liberty will be sacrificed in order avoid national riots and looting by African Americans.

Yes.

Justice will be served. No one is scared of riots anymore. He took a life and his life should be taken away. Life and no less.

So even in self defense, nobody has the right to silence their aggressor? Nonsense.

Yes.

Justice will be served. No one is scared of riots anymore. He took a life and his life should be taken away. Life and no less.

Do you not take into consideration mitigitating factors, like the fact the he was in the process of being murdered? I would hope that honoring the sanctity of life includes supporting the right to defend oneself against bodily harm or death.

Afros are just animals. Their mass hatred of justice for Zimmerman and their defense of a thug just echo the fact, Afros are just animals. Their only defense against being thought of as animals is the accusation "you're racist." If Afros don't want to be thought of as just animals, they should start acting like human beings.

Pat Buchanan's article is correct. Maybe you can niggle about the precision of a detail-or-two in his detail-filled article. But, to say 90% of it are "outright blatant bald face lies" is just stupid, the bizarre delusion of someone with a skull filled with nothing but feces.

You piece of human excrement. Afros were civilized long before europeans were out of their caves. Who are the animals that rape and killl their children and dump them in garbage bins. Kill and eat part of their killl. Darmer. Kill just for the fun of it.etc
I don't think blacks give a fuck what you think about them.
Pat don't have a clue as to what the evidence show.

You piece of human excrement. Afros were civilized long before europeans were out of their caves.

The closest I get to looking like shit is when the shit laying on the ground turns white and stops stinking. Until then, it looks and smells like Blacks.

There never has been much in the way of civilization in Afro-Africa until the White people brought it it. When Jewish slavers went to Africa many hundreds of years ago, catching was like catching monkeys. That's why the African population couldn't repel a handful of sea-sick sailors from a slave ship. Just animals. These days, we spend over $200,000 per Afro animal to try to educate them enough to be able to show up to quota jobs so they're not running around the streets like stray dogs.

Even the oldest cave paintings out found in Europe, not Africa.

Pat don't have a clue as to what the evidence show.

See how many people have disagreed with your post. Your position isn't rational. Your position is classic "ignorant racism."

Forum List

Back