What if White people only protested anything on MLK day?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I wonder how that would go over? Would there be any confusion as to why Whites would only protest on that one day?

I wonder how that would go over? Would there be any confusion as to why Whites would only protest on that one day?
If we could get most of the white people to protest the 14th of April and not pay their taxes, that would really open the eyes of the government and those that rely on the government for sustenance. Love how the people of all colors bash us, yet rely on us to pay our taxes.. Such stupidity of the ignorant...

If we could get most of the white people to protest the 14th of April and not pay their taxes, that would really open the eyes of the government and those that rely on the government for sustenance. Love how the people of all colors bash us, yet rely on us to pay our taxes.. Such stupidity of the ignorant...

Again, the biggest beneficiaries of taxes are "White People".

White people at Boeing and Lockheed.

White people collecting fat social security checks.

White people collecting medicare so they don't have to bankrupt their children living longer than their time.

Maybe what we need to do is send people an itemized bill, like my county does on my property tax... this goes to parks, this goes to schools, this goes to law enforcement.

White people collecting medicare so they don't have to bankrupt their children living longer than their time.

Maybe what we need to do is send people an itemized bill, like my county does on my property tax... this goes to parks, this goes to schools, this goes to law enforcement.

Are you a person of color, or just a white man who hates his own kind? I'm thinking you're a white fool who sucks up to the minorities while bashing his own people, but I could be wrong.

Are you a person of color, or just a white man who hates his own kind? I'm thinking you're a white fool who sucks up to the minorities while bashing his own people, but I could be wrong.

Your frequently wrong, but you couldn't refute a thing I said about where all that money goes.

It isn't to minorities.... it's to other white people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What is his own kind?

And what exactly would whites be protesting?

Yes lets kill off all those subsidized corporations & old people.

I've paid taxes for the past 34 years and I ain't white. And there are millions more blacks who do that never get the return back on our taxes you white mother fuckers get relative to public services, recreational facilities, etc.

Most of the people that rely on taxes are white people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I'm thinking youre just a white fool. Everything he said was correct.

Forum List

Back