I must not stereotype

LOIE

Gold Member
May 11, 2017
When I was in my early twenties, I was attacked, thrown down a flight of stairs and threatened with rape. My attacker was a young black man called Frosty. I was, miraculously, unharmed.

For the next few days I had trouble sleeping. Every night when I closed my eyes I would see Frosty’s angry, black face coming towards me. But in the light of the next morning, I would also see the faces of Brother Sam, Brother Joe, Brother Charles and Brother Matt. They were all wonderful black men I’d come to know and love at my church.

Frosty was one black man. One black man that scared me. One black man that threatened me. But could I say from then on that black men were violent? No, just that Frosty was. Could I say from then on that black men are scary? No, just that Frosty was.

As an individual I learned from this and many other experiences that I cannot and must not stereotype black men.

haha11-1.gif

African immigrants do Latka from "Taxi" better than anybody else ever could but they don't like to have it pointed out.

When I was in my early twenties, I was attacked, thrown down a flight of stairs and threatened with rape. My attacker was a young black man called Frosty. I was, miraculously, unharmed.

For the next few days I had trouble sleeping. Every night when I closed my eyes I would see Frosty’s angry, black face coming towards me. But in the light of the next morning, I would also see the faces of Brother Sam, Brother Joe, Brother Charles and Brother Matt. They were all wonderful black men I’d come to know and love at my church.

Frosty was one black man. One black man that scared me. One black man that threatened me. But could I say from then on that black men were violent? No, just that Frosty was. Could I say from then on that black men are scary? No, just that Frosty was.

As an individual I learned from this and many other experiences that I cannot and must not stereotype black men.
Yeah, especially the thousands and thousands of black criminal thugs who will murder other black criminal thugs in streets all across America every year...after year...and on. Nothing to be scared about with those guys.

Yeah, especially the thousands and thousands of black criminal thugs who will murder other black criminal thugs in streets all across America every year...after year...and on. Nothing to be scared about with those guys.

White thugs kill thousands upon thousands of other white thugs. So what about that? I bet I know what your answer will be and per capita is not the answer.

White thugs kill thousands upon thousands of other white thugs. So what about that? I bet I know what your answer will be and per capita is not the answer.
Really? Holy cow!

Gimme the name of a white neighborhood anywhere in America where that takes place and I'll be sure to spread the word. Thanks.

18th Street Gang, MULTI ETHNIC:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/i-5GjA9QgVE/maxresdefault.jpg

Juggolos, mainly white:

Originally just the crazed and face-painted fans of the horrorcore rap group Insane Clown Posse, "Juggalos" have become a non-traditional hybrid gang with a loose structure and unclear motives.

Many Juggalos only engage in low-level crime, like simple drug possession and theft. But the FBI has noticed increasingly gang-like behavior, such as forming organized subsets and committing more serious crimes, "such as felony assaults, thefts, robberies, and drug sales."

Though only recognized as a gang in four states, the already established Juggalo culture has aided the transition to greater violence and gang-like activity. The transient nature of the group makes it hard to locate exact pockets of influence, but Juggalo activity has been noted in states like California, Pennsylvania and Utah.

There you are, in many neighborhoods, meth may be the "tie that binds", who knows.

Really? Holy cow!

Gimme the name of a white neighborhood anywhere in America where that takes place and I'll be sure to spread the word. Thanks.

Name a white neighborhood bigot because 86 percent of whites are killed by another white person. That's what the DOJ says. How about that own in Texas were a white thug killed 27 whites I one fell swoop? Or on Las Vegas where a white ma killed 50 ad injured 500 more whites. How about Newtown where a white thug killed 20 plus white kids. But you don't know of any neighborhoods whites are killing whites? Really? Sing along blastoff, to the tune of Frank Sinatra's New York New York, Start spreading the news, whites are killing each other today and you can be a part o fit if you are white. And not just in New York, New YOOOORK!

I don't believe a word of this.

Sounds like a lying Jew to me. Oops, I must not stereotype.

Where were you at? All white, mixed/diverse, or Black neighborhood?

Where were you at? All white, mixed/diverse, or Black neighborhood?
I was living and working in a Christian Youth Organization in an inner city. Other than the staff that worked there, it was a black neighborhood.

I don't believe a word of this.

Sounds like a lying Jew to me. Oops, I must not stereotype.

Of course you don't. Whitey is perfect. He commits no crime. Never. Even when its a white man shooting up large numbers of whites at the same time, that's not white on white killing.

Forum List

Back