What if we had a democratic vote to have two countries in America… one for the pro blm pro equity people the other for the non-racists.

I suspect a very tiny percentage may be 5% would go over to the pro BLM side….. eventually they would start looting their own country they would steal from each other and they would accuse each other of racism with nobody else left a call racist. They could even retain all of the anti-American companies who out of fear out of fear of being looted perhaps have donated money to BLM over the summer of 2020 into this very day have donated money to similar causes like equity causes. Billions of dollars wasted on equity causes when we have homeless Black people and homeless white people who get nothing.

The non-BLM country would have success…. it would start its own companies it would have a private banking sector. It would certainly have better jobs all the great sports teams, it would have the Great majority of the military, we would eliminate homelessness.

You seem to have BLM on the brain, Frank... Did the mean old black people scare you?

Democrats that support equity causes are the same people who think the founding fathers were racist …. they go against the vision of the founding fathers.
The founding fathers were racist, not only against blacks who they enslaved and Native Americans who they slaughtered, but even other Europeans.

Good thing we grew beyond these guys. Or we'd still be shitting in chamber pots and bleeding ourselves when we got sick.

I voted for Trump and would do it again in a heartbeat over Biden. I am not a racist and I am not alone.

And y'all voted for him in 2020 and he still lost. And that was before Sedition Day. Face it... there are more Americans against Trump than there are for him.

Many people just assume that this large nation will eventually have a peaceful division into several different nations.

This may occur sometime in the next century.

There will be safe zones for all the different ethnic and political and religious and gender and sexual groups.

It will be wonderful for people to live and work and play with people who share their own values.

And y'all voted for him in 2020 and he still lost. And that was before Sedition Day. Face it... there are more Americans against Trump than there are for him.
And there are more Americans against Biden then for him. Nobody with any common sense would vote for Biden again over Trump. Mean Tweets aside our country was far, far, far better off under Trump than it is under Biden. There are a lot of naive people in this country though and I wouldn't be at all shocked.

And there are more Americans against Biden then for him. Nobody with any common sense would vote for Biden again over Trump. Mean Tweets aside our country was far, far, far better off under Trump than it is under Biden. There are a lot of naive people in this country though and I wouldn't be at all shocked.

By better off, you mean 2.6 million jobs lost and 1.2% annualized GDP growth?

Besides, Biden won't be running next year and Trump will still be saddled with the baggage of being Trump.

By better off, you mean 2.6 million jobs lost and 1.2% annualized GDP growth?

Besides, Biden won't be running next year and Trump will still be saddled with the baggage of being Trump.
I guess you forgot about covid? Democrats always seem to forget to factorin that little tidbit. If you think we are better off now than we were the first 3 years of Trump, then you are as delusional as they come.

I guess you forgot about covid? Democrats always seem to forget to factorin that little tidbit. If you think we are better off now than we were the first 3 years of Trump, then you are as delusional as they come.

No, I didn't forget about it. It's still here. And of course, Trump was president for 4 years, not 3.

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

No, I didn't forget about it. It's still here. And of course, Trump was president for 4 years, not 3.

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

And you're equally naive if you think any president especially by would have done any better with COVID. Trump's third year was an anomaly by any standard.

And you're equally naive if you think any president especially by would have done any better with COVID. Trump's third year was an anomaly by any standard.

We'll never know how anyone else would have done. We do know how bad it was under Trump.

And again, we know how really bad it was on Sedition Day. Aside from being derelict of duty that day for taking no action for hours while his supporters ransacked our Capitol, we've since learned that loser had multiple plans in action to flip the election he lost, to him. Sending fake electors to the Office of the Federal Register... pressuring the VP to either reject Biden electors... trying to get the Electoral Count Act of 1887 nullified by the SCOTUS so Pence could throw out the election results and have the House make Trump the winner of the election he lost.

America is not going to forget this even if Republicans and conservatives are willing to give him a pass.

Remember there are some Republicans who say the Democrat party was the party of the KKK which is not true at all.
The way I understand it, if you were in the south and wanted to be in politics, you had to be a Democrat. It was that simple. Also there have been a few iterations of the KKK. The first was a para military force to counter the occupation and the growing politic power of the Freemen the North Occupation was forcing on them. They played a big part after the reconstruction phase ended in 1877, in returning the old power structure back into power. After that they faded until the Wilson administration made segregation and racism popular and acceptable again for a while, and it made a comeback on the national stage that enticed Republicans to join.
By the way slaves were treated differently in the United States
It was 'peculiar' that a nation founded on the principle that all men were created equal was breeding human slaves as livestock, which became especially heinous after they closed the slave trade.

I have yet to hear one Biden voter tell me that he wishes he voted for Trump.

I've heard a lot of Trump voters tell me they just wish Trump would go away so that they can get about the business of rebuilding their party.

Forum List

Back