What if there had been no slaves in America?

Would blacks still claim to be oppressed? Would we have race baiters?
If there had been no slaves in America, there would be no America because when Europeans wanted to build the country they did not have the labor force to do it and went to the continent of Africa to exploit them and enslave them to build America for them and their profit.
False. A lot of America lived without slaves.
But not without the benefits of slave labor.
poor whites and most Northerners did not live off slave labor
Of course they did. They would have starved in the streets without jobs based on the exploitation of slave labor. No cotton, rice, sugar, tobacco etc would mean more whites starving to death.

The Mexicans would have come in to pick our cotton.
You guys didnt know what a Mexican was at that point and didnt have the ability to take them from the Spanish anyway.
We "take" them from the Mexican government today?
What does that have to do with back before whites were self sufficient?
I'm just trying to figure out what you mean by "take them from the Spanish." Why would they have had to do that back then? Do they do it now?

You guys didnt know what a Mexican was at that point and didnt have the ability to take them from the Spanish anyway.
I'm just trying to figure out what you mean by "take them from the Spanish." Why would they have had to do that back then? Do they do it now?
If you take a history course it will all become vividly clear.

It's your claim. You back it up.

Its not my claim. Its a historical fact. If you had completed jr high school you would know that.

Its not my claim. Its a historical fact. If you had completed jr high school you would know that.
Right, so now you don't even answer for the things that you write!

No. I dont answer things that everyone already knows because they teach it in grade school. You need to catch up. I dont wait on people that are ignorant.

No. I dont answer things that everyone already knows because they teach it in grade school. You need to catch up. I dont wait on people that are ignorant.
I love it! He makes a bullshit claim, and it's my fault for being ignorant and apparently not finishing jr high!

I love it! He makes a bullshit claim, and it's my fault for being ignorant and apparently not finishing jr high!
You should be embarrassed you werent taught that the Spanish invaded Mexico. I had no idea people like you actually existed.

You should be embarrassed you werent taught that the Spanish invaded Mexico. I had no idea people like you actually existed.
I wasn't taught that? Is that another one of your bullshit claims?

You still didn't answer the question. Why would Americans have to take them from the Spanish? These days we can't even keep them out.

You still didn't answer the question. Why would Americans have to take them from the Spanish? These days we can't even keep them out.
If your synapses havent provided you the answer yet any explanation I give you is only going to further confuse you.

If your synapses havent provided you the answer yet any explanation I give you is only going to further confuse you.
I must admit, your baseless, bullshit accusations are nonsensical and confusing! So if you're implying I'd get more of the same from you, then I suppose you're correct that it would confuse me!

I must admit, your baseless, bullshit accusations are nonsensical and confusing! So if you're implying I'd get more of the same from you, then I suppose you're correct that it would confuse me!
I never made an accusation slow one. I better let you get on the yellow bus before you get lost.

Would blacks still claim to be oppressed? Would we have race baiters?
Well I would like to ask in what fantasy world would that have ever have been an option? I love alternative worlds, science fiction. Le's say, Africans developed technology like gun powder and fire arms and also developed steam or even alternative forms of energy, Let's say black Africans suddenly had this sense of superiority and they invaded Europe and took whites as slaves. And bought and sold them as chattel. There are supposedly a unlimited number of universes. So the good and the bad depends on the reality and the universe you live in.

Forum List

Back